Nunes calls Colbert a "danger" in this country

I watched and taped Colbert on Friday night. It was awesome! The man is a genius. What do you think?

I always thought Colbert was mentally ill, stupid, uneducated, and annoying. His attacking our democracy since The Donald made him butthurt is a danger because idiots who watch him might carry out more terrorist acts against our democracy like that Rachel "Blinky" Maddow fan.

You and Nunes remind me of my clock. It goes "Cuckoo" every hour.

We have plenty of problems that need work, why is any time given to bashing comics? he should just stay happy watching Dennis Miller, & do his job. we don't pay him to bash comics.

Holy shit; Colbert too dangerous, too scary. Meanwhile, AR-15 safe and good for kids. Sounds legit.

You fuckin wackos really need to get a hold of yourselves...you really have lost all your shit...I’m thinking many of you need haeavy meds and a padded room.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Illegal Wetback on the taxpayer tit = Good
Wealthy positive Contributor = Bad

Men in dresses shitting next to little girls = Good
Disagree with men shitting next to little girls = Bad

Man on Man butt sex = Good
Grab a pussy = Bad

McConnell ‘Watered Down’ Russia Warning
March 4, 2018
Former Obama chief of staff Denis McDonough told Meet the Press that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) blocked a more robust response to Russian meddling in the lead up to the 2016 presidential election.

Said McDonough: “It took over three weeks to get that statement worked out. It was dramatically watered down.”

McDonough added that he knew it had been watered down at the request of McConnell.

Holy shit; Colbert too dangerous, too scary. Meanwhile, AR-15 safe and good for kids. Sounds legit.

You fuckin wackos really need to get a hold of yourselves...you really have lost all your shit...I’m thinking many of you need haeavy meds and a padded room.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Are you a substitute teacher? Because you really know how to project.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Haha...is this that part where you claim you’re not a LefTy?

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Haha...is this that part where you claim you’re not a LefTy?

You can call me whatever you want, but I never said any of that shit, so ... must be coming from somewhere, and between the two of us, if it ain't me, it's you, eh?

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Illegals kill and rape thousands of Americans and its crickets from liberals. ICE raided the San Francisco area last week, 70% of the illegals they rounded up were convicted criminals, over 50% of those were convicted of serous or violent crimes. Yet Dem traitors tipped them off to the raid and give illegals sanctuary. Now that's a danger to our citizens.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Illegals kill and rape thousands of Americans and its crickets from liberals. ICE raided the San Francisco area last week, 70% of the illegals they rounded up were convicted criminals, over 50% of those were convicted of serous or violent crimes. Yet Dem traitors tipped them off to the raid and give illegals sanctuary. Now that's a danger to our citizens.

Uh, where are you getting this information from?

The left “attacks people trying to get to the truth,” the congressman told Fox News.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said Saturday that Stephen Colbert’s jokes about him are a “danger” in this country.

Colbert traveled to the Capitol on Friday’s episode of “The Late Show” in a spoof mission to tease information out of congressmen about possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia. Colbert was armed with his own memo stating: “Devon Nunes is a [redacted].”

Colbert managed to crack a smile from stone-faced Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) when he asked him if he was “jealous” that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) gets to work with Nunes.

“This is the danger that we have in this country,” Nunes said when Fox News’ Neil Cavuto asked how he felt about the jokes.

More: Devin Nunes Calls Colbert's Jokes About Him A 'Danger' In This Country

I watched and taped Colbert on Friday night. It was awesome! The man is a genius. What do you think?

Wah, wah, wah. I carried Trump's water for him and now Colbert's being mean to me! :(
This guy is the epitome of a complete weasel. Makes a midnight run to the White House to
suck up to Trump and then bitches when everybody pegs him as a complete sell out.
Also, I don't think Nunes has ever given a TV interview to anybody but (and I might be wrong about this)
State Run Media.....err Fox. Probably because he knows he'd be crucified.

Colbert was hysterical on Friday night.
So here's a hint for you Congressman Nunes, stay in the Capitol, conduct your committee's Russia
investigation, stop drawing attention to yourself, and the guys like Colbert have nothing to make fun of you
for. Anyone who's tried to curry favor with Trump ends up with his/her career/life in ashes.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

BUT, BUT, BUT... “they’re just seeking a better life at the expense of good Americans. I mean, come on, they’re ONLY gonna rape and kill several thousands of Americans....give them a chance.”

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

BUT, BUT, BUT... “they’re just seeking a better life at the expense of good Americans. I mean, come on, they’re ONLY gonna rape and kill several thousands of Americans....give them a chance.”

I bet they said that about the Poles, Italians, and Irish as well.

Not that I approve of illegal immigration, but shit. And are you gonna post that source or not?

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Not that I approve of illegal immigration, but shit. And are you gonna post that source or not?

Anyone decent and sane would take a thousand Poles, Italians or Irish to every one filthy wetback.
Invited immigrants and illegal immigrants are perceived differently...you know this I’m sure.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Anyone decent and sane would take a thousand Poles, Italians or Irish to every one filthy wetback.
Invited immigrants and illegal immigrants are perceived differently...you know this I’m sure.

Sure. But there are actually a lot of Polish illegal immigrants in this country. You do know that, right? They just fly in and overstay their VISAs. Not quite as dramatic as getting smuggled across the border, but roughly the same effect.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Sure. But there are actually a lot of Polish illegal immigrants in this country. You do know that, right? They just fly in and overstay their VISAs. Not quite as dramatic as getting smuggled across the border, but roughly the same effect.

they're the wrong color to worry about, like the russians and irish

Forum List

Back