Nunes calls Colbert a "danger" in this country

Holy shit; Colbert too dangerous, too scary. Meanwhile, AR-15 safe and good for kids. Sounds legit.

You fuckin wackos really need to get a hold of yourselves...you really have lost all your shit...I’m thinking many of you need haeavy meds and a padded room.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Illegal Wetback on the taxpayer tit = Good
Wealthy positive Contributor = Bad

Men in dresses shitting next to little girls = Good
Disagree with men shitting next to little girls = Bad

Man on Man butt sex = Good
Grab a pussy = Bad

Illegals kill and rape thousands of Americans and its crickets from liberals. ICE raided the San Francisco area last week, 70% of the illegals they rounded up were convicted criminals, over 50% of those were convicted of serous or violent crimes. Yet Dem traitors tipped them off to the raid and give illegals sanctuary. Now that's a danger to our citizens.

Uh, where are you getting this information from?

According to the FBI 115.717 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that illegals committed 25,064 of these murders.

California - In California alone over 2,400 illegals are in prison for homicide.

Texas - Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement...between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 illegals were arrested and booked into Texas jails. They committed nearly 600,000 crimes. This included nearly 1,200 homicides, 69,000 assaults, 16,854 burglaries, 6,200 sexual assaults.

The left “attacks people trying to get to the truth,” the congressman told Fox News.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said Saturday that Stephen Colbert’s jokes about him are a “danger” in this country.

Colbert traveled to the Capitol on Friday’s episode of “The Late Show” in a spoof mission to tease information out of congressmen about possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia. Colbert was armed with his own memo stating: “Devon Nunes is a [redacted].”

Colbert managed to crack a smile from stone-faced Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) when he asked him if he was “jealous” that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) gets to work with Nunes.

“This is the danger that we have in this country,” Nunes said when Fox News’ Neil Cavuto asked how he felt about the jokes.

More: Devin Nunes Calls Colbert's Jokes About Him A 'Danger' In This Country

I watched and taped Colbert on Friday night. It was awesome! The man is a genius. What do you think?

Wah, wah, wah. I carried Trump's water for him and now Colbert's being mean to me! :(
This guy is the epitome of a complete weasel. Makes a midnight run to the White House to
suck up to Trump and then bitches when everybody pegs him as a complete sell out.
Also, I don't think Nunes has ever given a TV interview to anybody but (and I might be wrong about this)
State Run Media.....err Fox. Probably because he knows he'd be crucified.

Colbert was hysterical on Friday night.
So here's a hint for you Congressman Nunes, stay in the Capitol, conduct your committee's Russia
investigation, stop drawing attention to yourself, and the guys like Colbert have nothing to make fun of you
for. Anyone who's tried to curry favor with Trump ends up with his/her career/life in ashes.

What's your opinion of Shit head Schiff giving over 270 TV interviews in the last 12 months? Was he "drawing attention to himself"?

What other option does he have? He's in the minority party on the House Select Intelligence Committee. The leader of that committee has
chosen to corrupt the investigation into Russian meddling in our election by currying favor with the White House and the President. Slowing the
process down, delaying the issuing of subpoenas, and slowing down the witnesses being called. Schiff is a former prosecutor who just wants to
get to the root cause and you have Nunes (who has a degree in agriculture) sucking up to Trump all the while making himself look like an
incompetent shill. So you take your case to the people. And people watch TV. :)

But Nunes has painted himself into a corner. Trump probably offered him some juicy "future" role in his administration in exchange for making
his midnight run to the White House. And then in typical Trump fashion, pulls the ball back. Now Nunes looks like a sell out. He deserves
every bit of the public shaming he's getting. If he had any honor at all, he'd resign.

Holy shit; Colbert too dangerous, too scary. Meanwhile, AR-15 safe and good for kids. Sounds legit.

You fuckin wackos really need to get a hold of yourselves...you really have lost all your shit...I’m thinking many of you need haeavy meds and a padded room.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Illegals kill and rape thousands of Americans and its crickets from liberals. ICE raided the San Francisco area last week, 70% of the illegals they rounded up were convicted criminals, over 50% of those were convicted of serous or violent crimes. Yet Dem traitors tipped them off to the raid and give illegals sanctuary. Now that's a danger to our citizens.

According to the FBI 115.717 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that illegals committed 25,064 of these murders.

California - In California alone over 2,400 illegals are in prison for homicide.

Texas - Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement...between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 illegals were arrested and booked into Texas jails. They committed nearly 600,000 crimes. This included nearly 1,200 homicides, 69,000 assaults, 16,854 burglaries, 6,200 sexual assaults.

Well at least you're putting up numbers, but I'm assuming there is a source to go with that?

Numbers don't mean anything in isolation. You also need numbers to compare with the rest of the population.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

BUT, BUT, BUT... “they’re just seeking a better life at the expense of good Americans. I mean, come on, they’re ONLY gonna rape and kill several thousands of Americans....give them a chance.”

I want Dem's and Rep's who rush to defend illegals to tell us, how many American citizens have to be RAPED and KILLED by illegals before they secure the damn border and stop siding with foreign law breaking illegals?

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Well at least you're putting up numbers, but I'm assuming there is a source to go with that?

Numbers don't mean anything in isolation. You also need numbers to compare with the rest of the population.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

To extrapolate out these statistics, this means that a population of just over 3.5 percent residing in the U.S. unlawfully committed 22 percent to 37 percent of all murders in the nation. This is astounding.”
The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

The left “attacks people trying to get to the truth,” the congressman told Fox News.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said Saturday that Stephen Colbert’s jokes about him are a “danger” in this country.

Colbert traveled to the Capitol on Friday’s episode of “The Late Show” in a spoof mission to tease information out of congressmen about possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia. Colbert was armed with his own memo stating: “Devon Nunes is a [redacted].”

Colbert managed to crack a smile from stone-faced Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) when he asked him if he was “jealous” that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) gets to work with Nunes.

“This is the danger that we have in this country,” Nunes said when Fox News’ Neil Cavuto asked how he felt about the jokes.

More: Devin Nunes Calls Colbert's Jokes About Him A 'Danger' In This Country

I watched and taped Colbert on Friday night. It was awesome! The man is a genius. What do you think?

Lakhota ... your sources are 'above reproach'... down right scholars in their field... I'm just wondering if you are satisfied with your purview of your "representative experts"...? If not.. this thread deserves to be planted in the 'ash heeps of hx...

I put Colbert in the same class as Rush Limbaugh. I don't care for either lecturing me about politics and so I ignore them. As for being a danger to the country, the only thing I find troubling is when a person relies on one side to get news about the other.
Oh come on now. Russia Limbaugh is nothing more than a paid professional GOP liar. He contributes nothing but hate to the country and brags that he is responsible for the division that is destroying this once great country from within.
Colbert is a comedian.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

The "rest of the population" matters not....the rest of the population is our problem...as citizens they belong here and dealing with their shit is part of the deal. We are not required to foster illegal Mexican filth and deal with their shit.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

You won't like the answer, illegals are committing far more crimes vs American citizens and LEGAL immigrants. 75 percent of all criminal defendants who were convicted and sentenced for federal drug offenses were illegal immigrants.

By the way LEGAL immigrants are VERY law abiding, far more law abiding than even American citizens and certainly more law abiding than illegals. Which is why I support our immigration laws and a legal path for immigrants who qualify and want to become American citizens.

The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S. yet they make up just 3.5 percent of the population.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

To extrapolate out these statistics, this means that a population of just over 3.5 percent residing in the U.S. unlawfully committed 22 percent to 37 percent of all murders in the nation. This is astounding.”

So what I've gathered from this so far is that a small % of illegal immigrants are committing a large number of crimes. Well, no kidding. Everyone knows the cartels are a problem. It doesn't really tell us anything about the other 97% of illegal immigrants who aren't professional criminals.

I'm no supporter of open borders (don't think a wall will really be effective, but whatever), but you're pretty dramatically twisting the facts in this case, to make it seem like all illegals are these horrendous scumbags when really it's a small percentage of them that are very, very criminally active. I will have to go through the whole thing and read it; at least it is somewhat interesting, though the presentation in the report is a little sloppy, particularly for something that was supposed to be presented to Congress.

The "rest of the population" matters not....the rest of the population is our problem...as citizens they belong here and dealing with their shit is part of the deal. We are not required to foster illegal Mexican filth and deal with their shit.

A handful of politicians who are protected by arm guards want to pat themselves on the back for being compassionate. Look at us see how compassionate we are, we are helping these poor illegals aren't we awesome. Meanwhile American citizens pay the price, killed, raped, assaulted, robbed, drugs trafficked into our communities. Its treason imo.

A perfect example of how the worthless lying scum Right lies with fake statistics. They take the FBI numbers from the years 2003 to 2009 and extrapolate them with the GAO numbers from August 1955 to April 2010. That's right, the lying scum got the 25,064 number covering about 55 years and "extrapolated" it with the FBI numbers from 6 years!!!!!!

From YOUR own GAO link:
"Our analysis includes criminal aliens with arrests dating from August 1955 to April 2010."

There is no scum lower than a CON$ervoFascist liar. And the worthless lying scum Right calls their "extrapolation" the "truth."

So what I've gathered from this so far is that a small % of illegal immigrants are committing a large number of crimes. Well, no kidding. Everyone knows the cartels are a problem. It doesn't really tell us anything about the other 97% of illegal immigrants who aren't professional criminals.

I'm no supporter of open borders (don't think a wall will really be effective, but whatever), but you're pretty dramatically twisting the facts in this case, to make it seem like all illegals are these horrendous scumbags when really it's a small percentage of them that are very, very criminally active. I will have to go through the whole thing and read it; at least it is somewhat interesting, though the presentation in the report is a little sloppy, particularly for something that was supposed to be presented to Congress.

97% what did you pull that number out of your ass? Stop making shit up. Over 1/3rd of all illegals are committing tax fraud that cost us over $5 billion a year. Intentional, unlawful tax fraud. National Geographic filmed a documentary on illegal drug trafficking on the west coast, their entire families are involved in this shit.

A perfect example of how the worthless lying scum Right lies with fake statistics. They take the FBI numbers from the years 2003 to 2009 and extrapolate them with the GAO numbers from August 1955 to April 2010. That's right, the lying scum got the 25,064 number covering about 55 years and "extrapolated" it with the FBI numbers from 6 years!!!!!!

From YOUR own GAO link:
"Our analysis includes criminal aliens with arrests dating from August 1955 to April 2010."

There is no scum lower than a CON$ervoFascist liar.

The method used is favorable to wetbacks. Do you think wetbacks have become LESS criminal than they were in 1955?
Think once Loony.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Hey dumb ass, the GAO numbers are from the 55 years from 1955 to 2010, not the 6 years from 2003 to 2009. :asshole:

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Hey dumb ass, the GAO numbers are from the 55 years from 1955 to 2010, not the 6 years from 2003 to 2009. :asshole:

Look beaner...do you not understand data extrapolation?

From YOUR own GAO link:

The method used is favorable to wetbacks. Do you think wetbacks have become LESS criminal than they were in 1955?
Think once Loony.
Again we see the perpetual Right-wing dumb act in order to continue lying after their lies were exposed.

If it was favorable to aliens you scum would not be lying about it.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Grab a pussy = Bad

Look beaner...do you not understand data extrapolation?
I love it, the lying scum pretends that I'm the one who doesn't understand the data!!! :asshole:

97% what did you pull that number out of your ass? Stop making shit up. Over 1/3rd of all illegals are committing tax fraud that cost us over $5 billion a year. Intentional, unlawful tax fraud. National Geographic filmed a documentary on illegal drug trafficking on the west coast, their entire families are involved in this shit.

The report cited was based on the crimes of roughly 249,000 individuals. It also states that there are 10,800,000 illegals estimated at the time of the report. It doesn't really do a good job of breaking down countries of origin; it states that most are from Mexico and from a handful of other countries, and their crimes are centered around California, Arizona, Texas, etc. It seems very much like a sloppy cliff-notes version of a much more thorough dataset, which doesn't surprise me at all, considering how dumb congress seems to be.

From YOUR own GAO link:

Think once Loony.
Again we see the perpetual Right-wing dumb act in order to continue lying after their lies were exposed.

If it was favorable to aliens you scum would not be lying about it.

How about this wetback...lets just cut the shit.
Anyone with an iQ over twelve can use google.com...your disgusting wetbacks lead or are a close second to Blacks in all negative categories...period.
Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy
Third graders know this...face it, your people are sub human fucking trash.

Forum List

Back