Nunes calls Colbert a "danger" in this country

How about this wetback...lets just cut the shit.
Anyone with an iQ over twelve can use google.com...your disgusting wetbacks lead or are a close second to Blacks in all negative categories...period.
Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy
Third graders know this...face it, your people are sub human fucking trash.
And when the lying scum Right can't counter the truth after they were caught lying, they stereotype their pure hate and project it on all they have been mindlessly programed to hate and dehumanize.

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

Awesome...that's me.
I only speak the truth. I don't fear the truth www.google.com is your friend...fucking use it Loon.
Hey dumb ass, I used YOUR own link to the GAO report to expose your lie, maybe you should READ your OWN links before you LIE!!! :asshole:

Not a lie at all Gustavo...it's how smart people view and analyze relatively small sample sizes of data. You wouldn't understand. Like I said..."smart"
Sorry your feelings are hurt. Your people are inherently disgusting humans...but it's okay, most thirdworlders are born into it...it's really no fault of their own.
No, it is how paid professional liars manipulate data to deliberately deceive STUPID fools like YOU!!!!

More “lies” I’m sure.
Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/

The charts are from nearly a decade ago, dude. Might want data a little more current if you have a point to make still. A lot has changed since 2009.

True...I’m totally positive the quality of wetbacks has improved dramatically in Mexifornia....you know, since violent crime has been on the rise since 2009 and all.

The charts are from nearly a decade ago, dude. Might want data a little more current if you have a point to make still. A lot has changed since 2009.

In any case, pretending those numbers are still relevant, and not even going through the data, it doesn't surprise me if whites have lower per capita crime rates than Latinos and blacks. That's the way it pretty much always is. Whites also tend to have more money.

Yes, more money - and a higher quality of life.

In any case, pretending those numbers are still relevant, and not even going through the data, it doesn't surprise me if whites have lower per capita crime rates than Latinos and blacks. That's the way it pretty much always is. Whites also tend to have more money.

Liberals:
Poor = Excused criminality
What do crime statistics look like in poor, predominantly Caucasian communities?
You know, since all poor people SHOULD commit crime and all.

What do crime statistics look like in poor, predominantly Caucasian communities?

GTY_ramzan_kadyrov_as_160630_31x13_992.jpg

Stephen Colbert is a national treasure because he’s keeping us laughing and sane during these dark days of Trump.
Colbert uses trump’s own words and actions to vilify his despicable behavior and makes it hilarious at the same time.
That boy has talent.

Stephen Colbert is a national treasure because he’s keeping us laughing and sane during these dark days of Trump.
Colbert uses trump’s own words and actions to vilify his despicable actions and makes it hilarious at the same time.
That boy has talent.

“Dark days of Trump”
Huh? Talk to a higher grade of person...Colbert didn’t cut my corporate tax by 60% nor did he send the middle class a tax rebate.
Colbert is just another Hollyweird pitchman preying on the ignorance of filthy Liberals...just like Mexicrats do....you fuckin suckers! Hahaha

Colbert uses trump’s own words and actions to vilify his despicable actions and makes it hilarious at the same time.
That boy has talent.

“Dark days of Trump”
Huh? Talk to a higher grade of person...Colbert didn’t cut my corporate tax by 60% nor did he send the middle class a tax rebate.
Colbert is just another Hollyweird pitchman preying on the ignorance of filthy Liberals...just like Mexicrats do....you fuckin suckers! Hahaha

Good for you. Will you now contribute your share of the national debt to the government?

Hypocrite lefties are riled up because a California senator has the balls to ridicule a comedian who makes a living ridiculing his Country.
"And the beat goes on" ...Sonny Bono.

That boy has talent.

“Dark days of Trump”

Good for you. Will you now contribute your share of the national debt to the government?

Oh don’t worry...That $1.5t will quickly be negated by cuts to funding the world and entitlements to the lowlife filth among us.

You fuckin wackos really need to get a hold of yourselves...you really have lost all your shit...I’m thinking many of you need haeavy meds and a padded room.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Illegal Wetback on the taxpayer tit = Good
Wealthy positive Contributor = Bad

Men in dresses shitting next to little girls = Good
Disagree with men shitting next to little girls = Bad

Man on Man butt sex = Good
Grab a pussy = Bad

Illegals kill and rape thousands of Americans and its crickets from liberals. ICE raided the San Francisco area last week, 70% of the illegals they rounded up were convicted criminals, over 50% of those were convicted of serous or violent crimes. Yet Dem traitors tipped them off to the raid and give illegals sanctuary. Now that's a danger to our citizens.

Uh, where are you getting this information from?

According to the FBI 115.717 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that illegals committed 25,064 of these murders.

California - In California alone over 2,400 illegals are in prison for homicide.

Texas - Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement...between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 illegals were arrested and booked into Texas jails. They committed nearly 600,000 crimes. This included nearly 1,200 homicides, 69,000 assaults, 16,854 burglaries, 6,200 sexual assaults.
Hey dumb ass, the GAO numbers are from the 55 years from 1955 to 2010, not the 6 years from 2003 to 2009. :asshole:

Well I'll just take your word for it, oh wait no I won't. :auiqs.jpg:
The OP linked to the GAO report knowing that everyone as STUPID and LAZY as him would not bother to read it.
He sure had YOU pegged!!!

That boy has talent.

“Dark days of Trump”

Oh don’t worry...That $1.5t will quickly be negated by cuts to funding the world and entitlements to the lowlife filth among us.

Looks like you'll have to get a job then, eh, BrokeLoser?

He keeps us laughing through the days of the Trump presidency. The dark has to do with the Clintons. Colbert is just all around funny. He has been ripping up everyone and everything for a long time. Colbert is a theatrical genius.

Again we see the perpetual Right-wing dumb act in order to continue lying after their lies were exposed.

If it was favorable to aliens you scum would not be lying about it.

Anyone with an iQ over twelve can use google.com...your disgusting wetbacks lead or are a close second to Blacks in all negative categories...period.
Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy
And when the lying scum Right can't counter the truth after they were caught lying, they stereotype their pure hate and project it on all they have been mindlessly programed to hate and dehumanize.

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

Awesome...that's me.
I only speak the truth. I don't fear the truth www.google.com is your friend...fucking use it Loon.
Hey dumb ass, I used YOUR own link to the GAO report to expose your lie, maybe you should READ your OWN links before you LIE!!! :asshole:

Ahh, what do you know....they also require a spoon feeding from hard working American taxpayers.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
When caught lying, the lying scum Right always try to change the subject.

Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy

Dehumanization

Awesome...that's me.

Ahh, what do you know....they also require a spoon feeding from hard working American taxpayers.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
When caught lying, the lying scum Right always try to change the subject.

I’m done with you bud...I played along with your filthy ass long enough. You know your people are subhuman savages....it’s all good.

Colbert has never been funny. the man is a bore that actually makes fallon seem funny

Forum List

Back