Nunes calls Colbert a "danger" in this country

And when the lying scum Right can't counter the truth after they were caught lying, they stereotype their pure hate and project it on all they have been mindlessly programed to hate and dehumanize.

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

Awesome...that's me.
I only speak the truth. I don't fear the truth www.google.com is your friend...fucking use it Loon.
Hey dumb ass, I used YOUR own link to the GAO report to expose your lie, maybe you should READ your OWN links before you LIE!!! :asshole:

Ahh, what do you know....they also require a spoon feeding from hard working American taxpayers.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
When caught lying, the lying scum Right always try to change the subject.

I’m done with you bud...I played along with your filthy ass long enough. You know your people are subhuman savages....it’s all good.
Just more projection again.

Who says Obama is innocent? Though I have a feeling his hands were tied behind his back because of the NRA-loving republican drones.

Holy shit; Colbert too dangerous, too scary. Meanwhile, AR-15 safe and good for kids. Sounds legit.
You do know it was an Obama policy that allowed the killer to buy the gun? Look it up, it's liberal policies that allowed this to happen.

I know right............But libs. don't care to know about truth or reality.

Repeat after me, boys:

Obama.Is.Not.The.President.

C'mon. You can do it. I know you can.

Holy shit; Colbert too dangerous, too scary. Meanwhile, AR-15 safe and good for kids. Sounds legit.
You do know it was an Obama policy that allowed the killer to buy the gun? Look it up, it's liberal policies that allowed this to happen.

Repeat after me, boys:

You really are this clueless?

Repeat after me, boys:

I'm more interested in what can be done in the here and now than blaming a man who is no longer president. Even for Bush's Iraq war. What is the point in relitigating it? Just figure out what the fuck needs to be done now.

But this is all off topic anyway.

It's just insane to me how much Trump supporters talk about Obama still. They talk about Obama as much as they talk about the current president, Donald Trump.

Repeat after me, boys:

I'm more interested in what can be done in the here and now than blaming a man who is no longer president. Even for Bush's Iraq war. What is the point in relitigating it? Just figure out what the fuck needs to be done now.

It's just insane to me how much Trump supporters talk about Obama still. They talk about Obama as much as they talk about the current president, Donald Trump.
It was an Obama policy that gave schools extra funding if they wouldn't report violent students to police. If this policy wasn't in place. The shooter would've never got the gun. So thank Obama for this. Not the nra which tries to teach responsible gun ownership. Not Bush for liberating a country, that Obama tried to take credit for, before he totally fucked it up. You're a young boy I see, stop reading talking points. That way you won't be seen as an idiot.

Colbert is not a danger, nope. He's not funny, either. But he IS an empowered troll with an TV show. Funny, we don't see any conservative comedians getting a late night chat show format to crucify liberals. Funny in an odd way.

The left “attacks people trying to get to the truth,” the congressman told Fox News.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said Saturday that Stephen Colbert’s jokes about him are a “danger” in this country.

Colbert traveled to the Capitol on Friday’s episode of “The Late Show” in a spoof mission to tease information out of congressmen about possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia. Colbert was armed with his own memo stating: “Devon Nunes is a [redacted].”

Colbert managed to crack a smile from stone-faced Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) when he asked him if he was “jealous” that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) gets to work with Nunes.

“This is the danger that we have in this country,” Nunes said when Fox News’ Neil Cavuto asked how he felt about the jokes.

More: Devin Nunes Calls Colbert's Jokes About Him A 'Danger' In This Country

I watched and taped Colbert on Friday night. It was awesome! The man is a genius. What do you think?

Colbert is an unfunny, impotent clown who is only watched by butthurt snowflakes. He’s not the danger, it’s the brain dead morons who listen to him that are the danger.

Repeat after me, boys:

It was an Obama policy that gave schools extra funding if they wouldn't report violent students to police. If this policy wasn't in place. The shooter would've never got the gun. So thank Obama for this. Not the nra which tries to teach responsible gun ownership. Not Bush for liberating a country, that Obama tried to take credit for, before he totally fucked it up. You're a young boy I see, stop reading talking points. That way you won't be seen as an idiot.

And you are still off-topic, grandpa. No one gives a shit about Obama anymore. The world moves quickly now. Do try and catch up.

Repeat after me, boys:

And you are still off-topic, grandpa. No one gives a shit about Obama anymore. The world moves quickly now. Do try and catch up.
Look you little Shit. IF IT WASNT FOR OBAMA'S LIBERAL POLICY, HE ENACTED. YOUR LITTLE PUSSY ASSES WOULDN'T BE GETTING MOWED DOWN, BY YOUR STUPID AS BATHROOM DECIDING GENERATION. Your stupid ass knows nothing.

Colbert, Fallon and Kimmel are indicators as to the influence of liberalism in media. It's patently obvious that when it comes to liberals demanding fairness, they don't include us non liberal heretics that disagree with their dogma. NOPE. They attack their opponents in that smarmy liberal way of cheap shots and mockery. Do they embrace true diversity and practice what they preach? NOPE. It's about pandering to the lowest common denominator, that bottom line profit.

Colbert, Fallon and Kimmel are indicators as to the influence of liberalism in media. It's patently obvious that when it comes to liberals demanding fairness, they don't include us non liberal heretics that disagree with their dogma. NOPE. They attack their opponents in that smarmy liberal way of cheap shots and mockery. Do they embrace true diversity and practice what they preach? NOPE. It's about pandering to the lowest common denominator, that bottom line profit.

If you want conservative comedy, turn on FOX. Pretty much all their content follows the outline you just described, with a few exceptions. FOX News is basically late night comedy.

If you want conservative comedy, turn on FOX. Pretty much all their content follows the outline you just described, with a few exceptions. FOX News is basically late night comedy.
Perfect example of smarmy cheap shots and mockery, thank you, sir. Could we not do that anymore?

McConnell ‘Watered Down’ Russia Warning
March 4, 2018
Former Obama chief of staff Denis McDonough told Meet the Press that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) blocked a more robust response to Russian meddling in the lead up to the 2016 presidential election.

Said McDonough: “It took over three weeks to get that statement worked out. It was dramatically watered down.”

McDonough added that he knew it had been watered down at the request of McConnell.
If that were true dems would have been screaming foul

Perfect example of smarmy cheap shots and mockery, thank you, sir. Could we not do that anymore?

You want me to be serious? Fine. Maybe conservatives should try being funny. Then maybe someone would take a chance on them in the hopes of making money. Because at the end of the day, Colbert makes money, which is why he has a show. And Trump helps him make money.

Never watch FOX, I listen to NPR and watch MSNBC, and I also see the editorializing & spin they put on most of their (almost said propaganda) "information". I take it all with a grain of salt. For instance, Lester Holt (in a false sense of shock) said it was "legal to enforce IMMIGRATION law" or wisely pointed out "YET ANOTHER OUTRAGE" after a police shooting during that period of race riots in Ferguson. Really. I am wondering, whose's side are the media ON? And aren't they just supposed to relate the facts?

Forum List

Back