Nunes calls Colbert a "danger" in this country

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

To extrapolate out these statistics, this means that a population of just over 3.5 percent residing in the U.S. unlawfully committed 22 percent to 37 percent of all murders in the nation. This is astounding.”
The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities
A perfect example of how the worthless lying scum Right lies with fake statistics. They take the FBI numbers from the years 2003 to 2009 and extrapolate them with the GAO numbers from August 1955 to April 2010. That's right, the lying scum got the 25,064 number covering about 55 years and "extrapolated" it with the FBI numbers from 6 years!!!!!!

From YOUR own GAO link:
"Our analysis includes criminal aliens with arrests dating from August 1955 to April 2010."

There is no scum lower than a CON$ervoFascist liar. And the worthless lying scum Right calls their "extrapolation" the "truth."

I was looking for that information, but couldn't find it. Something seemed really off about those numbers. Thanks for your post; I'm going to read a little more closely when I have time. I actually have a lot of shit to do today but I keep procrastinating. SAD!

According to the FBI 115.717 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that illegals committed 25,064 of these murders.

California - In California alone over 2,400 illegals are in prison for homicide.

Texas - Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement...between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 illegals were arrested and booked into Texas jails. They committed nearly 600,000 crimes. This included nearly 1,200 homicides, 69,000 assaults, 16,854 burglaries, 6,200 sexual assaults.

Well at least you're putting up numbers, but I'm assuming there is a source to go with that?

Numbers don't mean anything in isolation. You also need numbers to compare with the rest of the population.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

To extrapolate out these statistics, this means that a population of just over 3.5 percent residing in the U.S. unlawfully committed 22 percent to 37 percent of all murders in the nation. This is astounding.”

So what I've gathered from this so far is that a small % of illegal immigrants are committing a large number of crimes. Well, no kidding. Everyone knows the cartels are a problem. It doesn't really tell us anything about the other 97% of illegal immigrants who aren't professional criminals.

I'm no supporter of open borders (don't think a wall will really be effective, but whatever), but you're pretty dramatically twisting the facts in this case, to make it seem like all illegals are these horrendous scumbags when really it's a small percentage of them that are very, very criminally active. I will have to go through the whole thing and read it; at least it is somewhat interesting, though the presentation in the report is a little sloppy, particularly for something that was supposed to be presented to Congress.

97% what did you pull that number out of your ass? Stop making shit up. Over 1/3rd of all illegals are committing tax fraud that cost us over $5 billion a year. Intentional, unlawful tax fraud. National Geographic filmed a documentary on illegal drug trafficking on the west coast, their entire families are involved in this shit.

The report cited was based on the crimes of roughly 249,000 individuals. It also states that there are 10,800,000 illegals estimated at the time of the report. It doesn't really do a good job of breaking down countries of origin; it states that most are from Mexico and from a handful of other countries, and their crimes are centered around California, Arizona, Texas, etc. It seems very much like a sloppy cliff-notes version of a much more thorough dataset, which doesn't surprise me at all, considering how dumb congress seems to be.
It is worse than "sloppy." The lying scum take the total murders over a 55 year period to calculate the % of alien murders over 6 years.

That's right, the lying scum take the 25,064 murders over a 55 year period from 1955 to 2010 in the GAO report and divide that number by the 115,717 murders from 2003 through 2009 in the FBI report to get their lie that aliens committed 22% of the murders between 2003 and 2008. They did the same thing only using the 67,642 to get the 37%

Last edited:

A perfect example of how the worthless lying scum Right lies with fake statistics. They take the FBI numbers from the years 2003 to 2009 and extrapolate them with the GAO numbers from August 1955 to April 2010. That's right, the lying scum got the 25,064 number covering about 55 years and "extrapolated" it with the FBI numbers from 6 years!!!!!!

From YOUR own GAO link:
"Our analysis includes criminal aliens with arrests dating from August 1955 to April 2010."

There is no scum lower than a CON$ervoFascist liar.

The method used is favorable to wetbacks. Do you think wetbacks have become LESS criminal than they were in 1955?
Think once Loony.
Again we see the perpetual Right-wing dumb act in order to continue lying after their lies were exposed.

If it was favorable to aliens you scum would not be lying about it.

How about this wetback...lets just cut the shit.
Anyone with an iQ over twelve can use google.com...your disgusting wetbacks lead or are a close second to Blacks in all negative categories...period.
Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy
Third graders know this...face it, your people are sub human fucking trash.
And when the lying scum Right can't counter the truth after they were caught lying, they stereotype their pure hate and project it on all they have been mindlessly programed to hate and dehumanize.

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

From YOUR own GAO link:

The method used is favorable to wetbacks. Do you think wetbacks have become LESS criminal than they were in 1955?
Think once Loony.
Again we see the perpetual Right-wing dumb act in order to continue lying after their lies were exposed.

Anyone with an iQ over twelve can use google.com...your disgusting wetbacks lead or are a close second to Blacks in all negative categories...period.
Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy
And when the lying scum Right can't counter the truth after they were caught lying, they stereotype their pure hate and project it on all they have been mindlessly programed to hate and dehumanize.

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.

Awesome...that's me.
I only speak the truth. I don't fear the truth www.google.com is your friend...fucking use it Loon.

From YOUR own GAO link:

Think once Loony.

Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy

Dehumanization

Awesome...that's me.
I only speak the truth. I don't fear the truth www.google.com is your friend...fucking use it Loon.
Hey dumb ass, I used YOUR own link to the GAO report to expose your lie, maybe you should READ your OWN links before you LIE!!! :asshole:

Think once Loony.

Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy

Dehumanization

Awesome...that's me.
Hey dumb ass, I used YOUR own link to the GAO report to expose your lie, maybe you should READ your OWN links before you LIE!!! :asshole:

Not a lie at all Gustavo...it's how smart people view and analyze relatively small sample sizes of data. You wouldn't understand. Like I said..."smart"
Sorry your feelings are hurt. Your people are inherently disgusting humans...but it's okay, most thirdworlders are born into it...it's really no fault of their own.

Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy

Dehumanization

Awesome...that's me.

Not a lie at all Gustavo...it's how smart people view and analyze relatively small sample sizes of data. You wouldn't understand. Like I said..."smart"
Sorry your feelings are hurt. Your people are inherently disgusting humans...but it's okay, most thirdworlders are born into it...it's really no fault of their own.

Uh, no. That's not at all how "smart" people, or anyone, analyzes data. You develop samples when you are comparing groups to determine whether they are statistically different from one another. There's no need when you're just looking at descriptives, which requires no statistical procedure or test. Which is what this is; assuming that you are taking the murders from 50 + years and then trying to claim that that number actually covers a much smaller period of time ... that's just straight-up lying.

Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy

Dehumanization

Awesome...that's me.

No, it is how paid professional liars manipulate data to deliberately deceive STUPID fools like YOU!!!!

His attacking our democracy since The Donald made him butthurt is a danger because idiots who watch him might carry out more terrorist acts against our democracy like that Rachel "Blinky" Maddow fan.
Or like Tiller the baby killer. Remember when Bill O’Reilly got that abortion doctor murdered?

Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy

Dehumanization

Awesome...that's me.

Uh, no. That's not at all how "smart" people, or anyone, analyzes data. You develop samples when you are comparing groups to determine whether they are statistically different from one another. There's no need when you're just looking at descriptives, which requires no statistical procedure or test. Which is what this is; assuming that you are taking the murders from 50 + years and then trying to claim that that number actually covers a much smaller period of time ... that's just straight-up lying.

Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy

Dehumanization

Awesome...that's me.

No, it is how paid professional liars manipulate data to deliberately deceive STUPID fools like YOU!!!!

Like I said wetbacks...cut the shit, use google and report back to us...tell us where your filthy cockroaches rank in the following categories...think per capita like smart people do.
Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy
School dropout

Dehumanization

Awesome...that's me.

Dehumanization

Awesome...that's me.

Like I said wetbacks...cut the shit, use google and report back to us...tell us where your filthy cockroaches rank in the following categories...think per capita like smart people do.
Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy
School dropout

We aren't the ones making grand claims about a large group of people. That would be you.

In any case, we do need to protect the border, but there's no sense in demonizing the illegals and making them out to be sub-human. That's really my conclusion. But I try to be a fair person, when I'm not just trolling and having a good time. You do what you gotta do, bro.

Breaking News: Illegal from Mexico, a repeated felon steals identity of U.S. citizen and $361,000 from the poor. He stole government assistance including Medi-Cal, food stamps, and supplemental security income benefits which are supposed to be for the most needy Americans for decades. First he obtained a fraudulent birth certificate then used that to get a California driver's license, social security number, and U.S. passport.

Now we have to pay to house the scumbag in our prison for 12 years.

Holy shit; Colbert too dangerous, too scary. Meanwhile, AR-15 safe and good for kids. Sounds legit.

You fuckin wackos really need to get a hold of yourselves...you really have lost all your shit...I’m thinking many of you need haeavy meds and a padded room.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Illegal Wetback on the taxpayer tit = Good
Wealthy positive Contributor = Bad

Men in dresses shitting next to little girls = Good
Disagree with men shitting next to little girls = Bad

Man on Man butt sex = Good
Grab a pussy = Bad

Illegals kill and rape thousands of Americans and its crickets from liberals. ICE raided the San Francisco area last week, 70% of the illegals they rounded up were convicted criminals, over 50% of those were convicted of serous or violent crimes. Yet Dem traitors tipped them off to the raid and give illegals sanctuary. Now that's a danger to our citizens.

Uh, where are you getting this information from?

According to the FBI 115.717 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that illegals committed 25,064 of these murders.

California - In California alone over 2,400 illegals are in prison for homicide.

Texas - Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement...between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 illegals were arrested and booked into Texas jails. They committed nearly 600,000 crimes. This included nearly 1,200 homicides, 69,000 assaults, 16,854 burglaries, 6,200 sexual assaults.
Hey dumb ass, the GAO numbers are from the 55 years from 1955 to 2010, not the 6 years from 2003 to 2009. :asshole:

Well I'll just take your word for it, oh wait no I won't. :auiqs.jpg:

The left “attacks people trying to get to the truth,” the congressman told Fox News.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said Saturday that Stephen Colbert’s jokes about him are a “danger” in this country.

Colbert traveled to the Capitol on Friday’s episode of “The Late Show” in a spoof mission to tease information out of congressmen about possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia. Colbert was armed with his own memo stating: “Devon Nunes is a [redacted].”

Colbert managed to crack a smile from stone-faced Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) when he asked him if he was “jealous” that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) gets to work with Nunes.

“This is the danger that we have in this country,” Nunes said when Fox News’ Neil Cavuto asked how he felt about the jokes.

More: Devin Nunes Calls Colbert's Jokes About Him A 'Danger' In This Country

I watched and taped Colbert on Friday night. It was awesome! The man is a genius. What do you think?

Did Trump authorize him to say that?

Well at least you're putting up numbers, but I'm assuming there is a source to go with that?

Numbers don't mean anything in isolation. You also need numbers to compare with the rest of the population.

So what I've gathered from this so far is that a small % of illegal immigrants are committing a large number of crimes. Well, no kidding. Everyone knows the cartels are a problem. It doesn't really tell us anything about the other 97% of illegal immigrants who aren't professional criminals.

I'm no supporter of open borders (don't think a wall will really be effective, but whatever), but you're pretty dramatically twisting the facts in this case, to make it seem like all illegals are these horrendous scumbags when really it's a small percentage of them that are very, very criminally active. I will have to go through the whole thing and read it; at least it is somewhat interesting, though the presentation in the report is a little sloppy, particularly for something that was supposed to be presented to Congress.

97% what did you pull that number out of your ass? Stop making shit up. Over 1/3rd of all illegals are committing tax fraud that cost us over $5 billion a year. Intentional, unlawful tax fraud. National Geographic filmed a documentary on illegal drug trafficking on the west coast, their entire families are involved in this shit.

The report cited was based on the crimes of roughly 249,000 individuals. It also states that there are 10,800,000 illegals estimated at the time of the report. It doesn't really do a good job of breaking down countries of origin; it states that most are from Mexico and from a handful of other countries, and their crimes are centered around California, Arizona, Texas, etc. It seems very much like a sloppy cliff-notes version of a much more thorough dataset, which doesn't surprise me at all, considering how dumb congress seems to be.

Dumb ass there should not be 1 goddamn illegal on American crime committed because they should not be in OUR country in the first place. Tell us, how many American citizens need to be KILLED and RAPED by illegals before you stop defending them?

Dumb ass there should not be 1 goddamn illegal on American crime committed because they should not be in OUR country in the first place. Tell us, how many American citizens need to be KILLED and RAPED by illegals before you stop defending them?

How am I defending them? I don't think it's okay to live here illegally, but I also don't assume they're all monsters because ... reasons. Seems pretty neutral and logical to me.

How am I defending them? I don't think it's okay to live here illegally, but I also don't assume they're all monsters because ... reasons. Seems pretty neutral and logical to me.

Answer the question, how many American citizens must be KILLED and RAPED and assaulted and robbed and strung out on drugs before you agree to boot their ass out of our country? Here's an easier question, if an illegal committed intentional tax fraud as part of a scam to get fraudulent refunds each year to the tune of thousands of dollars would you deport them? Over 1/3 of all illegals participate in this scam to the tune of $5 billion a year now. So there you go 1/3 get the boot right off the bat, right.

Its NOT our fault a percentage of illegals are filthy scum criminals and they forced us to boot all of them out of our country to fix the problem. The rest should have come here legally then there would be no issue.

Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy

Dehumanization

Awesome...that's me.

Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy

Dehumanization

Awesome...that's me.

Oh shit...I forgot I had this fellas....grab your straight jackets and be sure not to have any sharp objects near you before beginning the read. Good luck to you.
(looking forward to the bullshit excuses...read on)

The Color of Crime in the Golden State:
Source- http://ag.ca.gov/cjsc/publications/candd/cd09/preface.pdf

In the pie chart above, we can see what California looks like, racially speaking. The pie charts below shows who commits all the crime in California:

Robbery

Rape

Homicide

Assault

Burglary

Theft

Motor Vehicle Theft

Forgery

Kidnapping

Sex Offenses

Think once Loony.

Welfare
Low iQ
Incarceration
Criminality
Abortion
Teen pregnancy

Dehumanization

Awesome...that's me.

Ahh, what do you know....they also require a spoon feeding from hard working American taxpayers.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

The charts are from nearly a decade ago, dude. Might want data a little more current if you have a point to make still. A lot has changed since 2009.

In any case, pretending those numbers are still relevant, and not even going through the data, it doesn't surprise me if whites have lower per capita crime rates than Latinos and blacks. That's the way it pretty much always is. Whites also tend to have more money.

Forum List

Back