Nunes' fake memo will not be released Thursday (CBS)

Amid criticism of the Nunes Hoax, CBS reports that the hoax will not be released today:
White House will return secret memo to House Intelligence Committee
Nothingburgers are usually released on Fridays (when fewer people are watching), so I predict a Friday release.
Keep dreaming teddy they are just covering their bases...they can predict the democrat response and they are making sure to do things right...Trump has seen the memo and is furious and will release it when the time is right...Trump has a very important day with the members of the GOP so today is not a good day to release it...
Plus releasing it next week will guarantee it is
not over shadowed by the Super Bowl...

Plus releasing it next week will guarantee it is
not over shadowed by the Super Bowl...

I like your thinking.........that would be a good reason to delay.

I'm still guessing today Thursday Feb. 1, but I'm a bad predictor.

If this memo is released, it will be Dumb Donald’s “18 minutes of tape”. Something so egregiously dishonest and ill advised, that even his most ardent supporters know he’s guilty.

Innocent people don’t lie and fire those investigating them. The Clintons never even tried to fire Ken Starr. Clinton fired the FBI Director for ethics violations including misuse of agency funds. He never went after the FBI or the Justice Department.

This is banana republic bullshit here.

If this memo is released, it will be Dumb Donald’s “18 minutes of tape”. Something so egregiously dishonest and ill advised, that even his most ardent supporters know he’s guilty.

Innocent people don’t lie and fire those investigating them. The Clintons never even tried to fire Ken Starr. Clinton fired the FBI Director for ethics violations including misuse of agency funds. He never went after the FBI or the Justice Department.

This is banana republic bullshit here.

Oh look, you must be an omniscient goddess!!!!!! Prove just 1 of your "prophecies"?

Forum List

Back