Nunes Measuring Obama For An Orange Jumpsuit

This might come as a shock to you, but there are two parts of Congress, the House and the Senate

From your own link....Total control” of Congress by Democrats lasted all of 4 months.From September 24, 2009 through February 4, 2010

Name the gun control bills they authored between 2009 and 2011.

I never claimed they did, just correcting the fake information you were posting.

I just proved that the Left controlled the Congress for two years.

Stop lying.

No, you proved that the left controlled the House of Representatives for 2 years. The link you gave proved that the left did not have a filibuster proof majority in the Senate for 2 years, but only for 4 months.

You do know there are two parts to Congress, right? Or am I giving you too much credit?

Who controlled the House?

Who controlled the Senate?

Now get lost.

You said, and I quote (though the emphasis is mine)..."For two years, Hussein had a Democrat Congress with no way for the Republicans to stop any bill they authored......"

This is false, fake, a lie. The Repubs had a way to stop any bill that was brought forth for all but the final 4 months of the 2 years you are referring to.

It is the same excuse the Repubs are using now for not getting anything done.

Name the gun control bills they authored between 2009 and 2011.

I never claimed they did, just correcting the fake information you were posting.

Stop lying.

No, you proved that the left controlled the House of Representatives for 2 years. The link you gave proved that the left did not have a filibuster proof majority in the Senate for 2 years, but only for 4 months.

You do know there are two parts to Congress, right? Or am I giving you too much credit?

Now get lost.

You said, and I quote (though the emphasis is mine)..."For two years, Hussein had a Democrat Congress with no way for the Republicans to stop any bill they authored......"

This is false, fake, a lie. The Repubs had a way to stop any bill that was brought forth for all but the final 4 months of the 2 years you are referring to.

"The Repubs had a way to stop any bill blah blah blah...."

Name the gun control bill that the Democrats authored that the Republicans could have stopped.

Waiting.

None?

Exactly.

Here's another custard pie I can smash in your ugly kisser: for those two solid years.....

Now get lost.

Stop lying.

Now get lost.

Name the gun control bill that the Democrats authored that the Republicans could have stopped.

Waiting.

None?

Exactly.

Here's another custard pie I can smash in your ugly kisser: for those two solid years.....

Now get lost.

Don't get all pissed off just because I called out your lie, you should be used to it by now.

Stop lying.

Now get lost.

Waiting.

None?

Exactly.

Now get lost.

Don't get all pissed off just because I called out your lie, you should be used to it by now.

Waiting.

None?

Exactly.

Now stop lying.

Now get lost.

Waiting.

None?

Exactly.

Now get lost.

Waiting.

None?

Exactly.

Now stop lying.

:5_1_12024::5_1_12024::777::777::banana::banana::banana::banana:

That’s how you know this whole thing is a scam and that Mueller was hired to try to sweep it all under the rug and his only function is to actually Obstruct Justice.

Funny that Mueller refuses to interview Julian Assange or charge him with lying.

". There is no doubt the Russians hacked the DNC servers. DNC e-mails showed up on WikiLeaks. Don't give me the garbage that Seth Rich did it. That has been thoroughly debunked."

Says who? you know that no american intelligence agency ever looked at the server. so who exactly confirmed that? The DNC? hahahaahahahaahhahahahahahahaha can I investigate myself when I get charged?

And this....Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same
Is it true that republicans get a tax break every time there's a school shooting?

For two years, Hussein had a Democrat Congress with no way for the Republicans to stop any bill they authored......

.....what gun control bill did they pass?
Obama wanted it and you know it but he wanted it in a bi partisanship way McConnell the scumbag refused so Obama never put it thru

So, any arrest yet?

Any 'Trump Collusion' yet?

Nope, which is why I have stated on this forum at least 50 times I do not think Trump colluded with the Russians.

That won't matter in the obstruction charge ;)

There is no such charge....

....unless you are referring to Strzok, McCabe, Yates, Comey, Rosenstein, and Boente.

When an application is made to the FISA court, the assertions in same must be certified by the FBI Director, or Deputy Director, or the Attorney General, or Deputy Attorney General, or Assistant Attorney General to the NSA.

The DoJ and the FBI had to petition the FISA court….and the initial warrant on Carter Page was renewed three times….the same process, thrice.

Know what ‘certify’ means?
a. To confirm formally as true, accurate, or genuine: The police certified tht a suspect had been arrested.

b. To guarantee as meeting a standard:
certified

Comey, McCabe…and Sally Yates certified the applications.

Rod Rosenstein signed at least one.

FBI Deputy Dana Boente signed another.

Jail ‘em all.

That’s how you know this whole thing is a scam and that Mueller was hired to try to sweep it all under the rug and his only function is to actually Obstruct Justice.

Funny that Mueller refuses to interview Julian Assange or charge him with lying.

And this....Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same
Is it true that republicans get a tax break every time there's a school shooting?

For two years, Hussein had a Democrat Congress with no way for the Republicans to stop any bill they authored......

Obama wanted it and you know it but he wanted it in a bi partisanship way McConnell the scumbag refused so Obama never put it thru

Link or lie.

So, any arrest yet?

Nope, which is why I have stated on this forum at least 50 times I do not think Trump colluded with the Russians.

....unless you are referring to Strzok, McCabe, Yates, Comey, Rosenstein, and Boente.

When an application is made to the FISA court, the assertions in same must be certified by the FBI Director, or Deputy Director, or the Attorney General, or Deputy Attorney General, or Assistant Attorney General to the NSA.

The DoJ and the FBI had to petition the FISA court….and the initial warrant on Carter Page was renewed three times….the same process, thrice.

a. To confirm formally as true, accurate, or genuine: The police certified tht a suspect had been arrested.

certified

Jail ‘em all.

There is no charge of obstructing....yet.

Jail Flynn, Manifort, Gates and Popodapolous? Maybe.

Link or lie.
Congress blocked Obama's call for new gun laws after mass shootings
By Joshua Gillin on Friday, January 6th, 2017 at 12:00 a.m.

So, any arrest yet?

certified

Jail ‘em all.

Why would there ever be?

“I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI director for any reason, or for no reason at all,"
James Comey

gv022118dAPR20180221024731.jpg

Link or lie.

I said:
"For two years, [2009-2011]Hussein had a Democrat Congress with no way for the Republicans to stop any bill they authored......

.....what gun control bill did they pass?"

You said:
"Obama addressed gun violence on Dec. 14, 2012"

I win again.

So, any arrest yet?

certified

Jail ‘em all.

you left out drumpf jr

Link or lie.

I said:
"For two years, [2009-2011]Hussein had a Democrat Congress with no way for the Republicans to stop any bill they authored......

You said:

I win again.
Republicans lost a chance for them to show the country they weren't bought and paid for by the NRA that they really had the nations safety in mind ,,,,went whizzing by them McConnell should burn and go to hell

certified

Jail ‘em all.

you left out drumpf jr

He and Jared haven't been charged....yet.

Link or lie.

Your link:
"Obama’s first-term record was more focused on gun rights than control. In 2010, he signed bills allowing Amtrak passengers to pack guns in their luggage and carry loaded firearms into national parks."

Interesting, huh?

And remember, Hussein Obama obeyed Iranian mullahs in the demand that Hezbollah be allowed to sell $ billion of Cocaine to American children....
Wadda guy, huh?

mrz122417-color-jpg-2-1-mg-drug-mule_orig.jpg

barack-obama-600-million-cash-hezbollah-590x330_orig.png

certified

Jail ‘em all.

you left out drumpf jr

He and Jared haven't been charged....yet.

Why haven't Huma, Cheryl Mills, and Hillary been charged?

And why are you loathe to answer this query?

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Link or lie.

I said:

You said:

I win again.
Republicans lost a chance for them to show the country they weren't bought and paid for by the NRA that they really had the nations safety in mind ,,,,went whizzing by them McConnell should burn and go to hell

Since I have proven that mass shootings are totally attributable to Gun Free Zones and psychotropic drugs.....

....why haven't the Democrats authored bills against them?

Bought and paid for by the drug industry and the sign makers????

And PC , like folks listening to trump who read your posts , everyone here is now dumber having read them
no disrespect intended

Forum List

Back