Nunes will interrogate 42 Obama-era FBIgate suspects

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Congressman Nunes is asking his fellow GOP legislators to summon for public testimony all 42 — a cast of FBI, Justice Department and State Department officials and outside anti-Trump people with whom they communicated.

Rep. Adam Schiff “They do enormous damage to these institutions,” Mr. Schiff said. “Ultimately, they’ll be held accountable. I think when this chapter of history is written it will condemn the president in the strongest terms, but it will also condemn this Congress and these architects for undermining our system of checks and balances.”

Schiffty is just making himself part of the FBIgate cover-up scandal. It’s the Dems who are politicizing and destroying the FBI and the DOJ and it was Obama’s incredible abuses of power that undermined “our system of checks and balances”

Devin Nunes wants wide House probe of 42 Obama-era anti-Trump activists

Last edited:
I trust the FBI more than I trust Trump flunkies

Nunes_Trump_Cagle_t958.jpg

Congressman Nunes is asking his fellow GOP legislators to summon for public testimony all 42 — a cast of FBI, Justice Department and State Department officials and outside anti-Trump people with whom they communicated.

Rep. Adam Schiff “They do enormous damage to these institutions,” Mr. Schiff said. “Ultimately, they’ll be held accountable. I think when this chapter of history is written it will condemn the president in the strongest terms, but it will also condemn this Congress and these architects for undermining our system of checks and balances.”

Schiffty is just making himself part of the FBIgate cover-up scandal. It’s the Dems who are politicizing and destroying the FBI and the DOJ and it was Obama’s incredible abuses of power that undermined “our system of checks and balances”

Nunes is a national joke. Get off his bandwagon lest you become one too.

Schiff is a horse's patoot, who doesn't know his keister from a hole in the ground.

The FBI isn't part of the "system of checks and balances", the FBI is part of the executive branch and is supposed to be reporting directly to the President. If the FBI under B. Hussein O. was out of control, violating the rights of Americans, the responsibility is that of the President at that time.

The FBI isn't part of the "system of checks and balances", the FBI is part of the executive branch and is supposed to be reporting directly to the President. If the FBI under B. Hussein O. was out of control, violating the rights of Americans, the responsibility is that of the President at that time.

Ahhhhhh.......a FOX segment without the annoying commercials.....

(what a fucking asshole.....LOL)

Actually it is Schiffty who's the big joke.
Almost everything that he says is total BS.

Schifffullofschiff2.jpg

Last edited:

I bet the 42 FBI/DOJ officials aren't laughing.
Someone is going to roll on BONOBO et al and the prison cells will be full.

Schiff is a horse's patoot, who doesn't know his keister from a hole in the ground.

My prince, do you have any verifiable documentation of your accusation of the past admin using the FBI to violate the rights of Americans?

He’s brilliant, you can call me any name your little mind needs to. :fu:

I bet the 42 FBI/DOJ officials aren't laughing.
Someone is going to roll on BONOBO et al and the prison cells will be full.
I believe these are the ones who wanted to testify. They want the commies cleaned out from obammy

My prince, do you have any verifiable documentation of your accusation of the past admin using the FBI to violate the rights of Americans?
Yes it’s ongoing . Thanks for asking punk

We absolutely do, although, out of convenience we'll ride on that Mueller/Rosenstein wagon and not show you squat.

Lmao @ "FBIgate suspects".

Nunes is nothing but tRump's sockpuppet.

Lmao @ "FBIgate suspects".

Nunes is nothing but tRump's sockpuppet.

Yet they're uncovering dozens of Obama sock puppets....go figure.

Forum List

Back