Nurse who found bill clinton's rape victim details what she saw that day....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The nurse who worked for Juanita Broderick and who found her in the hotel room after bill clinton raped her, details what she witnessed when she entered the room......

EXCLUSIVE – Bill Clinton Alleged Rape Scene Witness: ‘Her Mouth Was All Swollen Up...Pantyhose Ripped'

NEW YORK – In her first extensive interview in over a decade, the nurse who found Juanita Broaddrick in her hotel room immediately after Bill Clinton allegedly raped Broaddrick recounted what she says she witnessed in that room 38 years ago.
“She was crying,” recalled Norma Rogers, a nurse who worked for Broaddrick, who at the time was a nursing home administrator volunteering for then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton’s 1978 gubernatorial bid.

“And the thing I think I remember most is that her mouth was all swollen up. It was cut. … Her pantyhose were all ripped,” Rogers stated in dramatic, lengthy new testimony.

Rogers drove Broaddrick back home after the incident. This week, she recounted that emotional drive. “I think we stopped at least twice to get ice. I would go up and get fresh ice and put it on her mouth because she was trying to keep her face from bruising and looking like something bad had happened to her, you know. It was just crazy. The whole situation was just crazy.”

According to Mrs. clinton...every woman deserves to be believed when they say they have been raped....

‘No doubt whatsoever’

Asked whether she has any doubt about Broaddrick’s story, Rogers replied, “Oh absolutely none whatsoever.”

Rogers added: “There is no way that she could have acted the way that she was that day and there would have been no reason to. If something had gone on that was you know a consensual thing I don’t think I would have ever even known that it had occurred, but this was certainly nothing that she had a plan for nor agreed to.”

Breitbart has yet to post a factual article.

Why can't you try to find a reliable source for your stupid OPs?

Wow...you are stupid......lying about Breitbart does not change the facts.....clinton raped Broderick....and a witness at the time of the attack has now come forward....

You should be more concerned about CBS...they edited bill the rapist saying that hilary faints frequently.....

To a Liberal the issue is closed once the Liberal attacks the source of a subject. Liberals never address the actual issue.

To these idiots, Breitbart is a reliable source.

Bill "drop trou" and his sexual trusts are legendary...some partners have been willing...some? Not so much. This is a hard reality that you need to come to terms with. Bill "drop trou" is a sexual predator and be they willing or not, Bill is going to have his way and then use the resources available to cover his ass.

Forum List

Back