Nursing Home Residents Stage Protest

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Said they'd rather die of Covid than loneliness. Time to throw these blue state governors out

Said they'd rather die of Covid than loneliness. Time to throw these blue state governors out

View attachment 400702
I don't blame them a bit! It's gotta suck being cooped up in a nursing home.

View attachment 400702
I don't blame them a bit! It's gotta suck being cooped up in a nursing home.
Imagine being told you cant see your actual families during your late days but your idiot governor throws actual patients among you. This is the left wing

fortypercent.jpg

People NEED to visit their families. It's so important to them. I have literally seen people die from heartbreak. (A wife passes away, shortly after, the husband dies. Yes, yes, there's an actual medical reason for the person that died, but , in reality, they died of heartbreak. ) People need human interaction, especially with their loved ones.

View attachment 400702
What they are doing to the elderly is horrendous. I have family members such assisted living places and they have ridiculous visitation rules. They are stuck inside a small room with no visitors, physically enable to even use a phone due to disability, and can’t have visitors. It’s horrifying to think what lonely people with dementia are going through when they can’t be visited at all.

They should count their lucky stars that they weren't in a NY nursing home when Gov. Cuomo ordered them to admit infected patients.

Forum List

Back