NY anti-fascist group turn violent to stop someone they disagree with from speaking

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
...you can't make this sh*t up........
The irony is just too deep...a group who literally call themselves "The Anti-Fascist Group"...turn violent and damage private property to stop someone they don't like from speaking...

The irony is just too deep...a group who literally call themselves "The Anti-Fascist Group"...turn violent and damage private property to stop someone they don't like from speaking...

If we didn't resort to violence during WW2, who knows where the world would be now

Left/Democrats love screeching about how violent other groups are, while they themselves are committing violent acts. But they honestly don't realize that most Americans see what's going on. The 'Silent Majority' will make the Democrats pay at the Ballot Box. Bet on it.

Last edited:
Bro If we didn't resort to violence during WW2, who knows where the world would be now

Duuuude...that violence wasn't over stopping someone from talking...but hey, keep using the strawman by all means
My point is that OP incorrectly believes that anti-fascists are for some reason not supposed to resort to violence. Not sure where he got that idea

If we didn't resort to violence during WW2, who knows where the world would be now

VERY IDIOTIC ANALOGY

sorry, dear mods-----for the screaming caps.......... I couldn't help-----my fingers
acted on their own...........

My point is that OP incorrectly believes that anti-fascists are for some reason not supposed to resort to violence. Not sure where he got that idea

My point, as the OP, is you are incorrectly and hilariously missing the irony of an anti-fascist group getting violent to stop someone they don't like from speaking....

47e8dbce_Point_over_your_head1.jpeg

My point, as the OP, is you are incorrectly and hilariously missing the irony of an anti-fascist group getting violent to stop someone they don't like from speaking....

have some compassion---he was born that way

VERY IDIOTIC ANALOGY

sorry, dear mods-----for the screaming caps.......... I couldn't help-----my fingers

You're too stupid to get my point. Grow a brain

You are a dumbsss if you believe that anti-fascist groups don't or are somehow not supposed resort to violence. Where did you get that idea? We killed thousands of fascists during WW2. Please explain yourself

VERY IDIOTIC ANALOGY

This is funny. There are occasions I do not agree with Rosie but I can say it quite confidently that she is in no way stupid by any stretch of imagination.

VERY IDIOTIC ANALOGY

This is funny. There are occasions I do not agree with Rosie but I can say it quite confidently that she is in no way stupid by any stretch of imagination.

She's not doing so hot today

VERY IDIOTIC ANALOGY

stop flirting with me, peabrain-----I am a married lady

VERY IDIOTIC ANALOGY

stop flirting with me, peabrain-----I am a married lady
Yes, mam

Forum List

Back