🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Attorney General Says She was PROUD to Have an Abortion

lesh said:
If you're ashamed of something then you should not do it.

Shove your shame up your ass.

She said "I walked into the clinic proudly"..ie. without shame

As did my sister...who since had three beautiful daughters

and as i said, some feel no shame for doing what they should not do.

The left has come a long way from 'safe and rare' to celebrating their abortions with tee shirts and words of self congratulation for killing their own inconvenient unborn.

The left has come a long way from 'safe and rare' to celebrating their abortions with tee shirts and words of self congratulation for killing their own inconvenient unborn.
WTF are you talking about? T shirts your ass

GOOD GRIEF...where do you people live Lesh. YES. TEE SHIRTS.

chelsea handler.

1651873873342.png

These defiant leftists are really going overboard. Walking into an abortion clinic is, at a minimum, a solemn moment when a budding life is about to be snuffed out. Only a monster would be “proud” of what she was about to do to her own child.

Let's see how proud she is when standing in front of God. That way one can really get a good idea of just how proud she really is.

You notice that not a single leftist has been on this thread to defend the wretched woman? Even THEY can’t defend someone who speaks of her abortion with pride.
Like everyone you know, we're all ashamed of you.

There. Happy?

Like everyone you know, we're all ashamed of you.

There. Happy?
Everyone I know is proud of me. I’ve supported myself, haven’t broken any laws (not counting that expired parking meter), have given to charity, and haven’t aborted any babies.

But nice deflection. The point was that the leftist BRAGGED that she was proud of murdering her unborn child. Pretty disgusting.

Forum List

Back