🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Attorney General Says She was PROUD to Have an Abortion

So, what! The ghettos will never end because the family structure has been destroyed with endless teenagers getting pregnant having babies and abortions. And to top it off she is proud and partying about having an abortion. Does not even have the class and culture to be solemn about it.
No history of her being a party girl, in the news reports. I looked. I'm pretty sure she doesn't live in the ghetto. Not like she had escapades, repeatedly that were ever common knowledge, like, say, Donny Trump, a known braggart, proud of his sexual escapades (except for right before and election courting the evangelical vote).

No history of her being a party girl, in the news reports. I looked. I'm pretty sure she doesn't live in the ghetto. Not like she had escapades, repeatedly that were ever common knowledge, like, say, Donny Trump, a known braggart, proud of his sexual escapades (except for right before and election courting the evangelical vote).
Nobody said she was a party girl. I have no idea what she did privately. All I know is that she screamed and yelled yesterday about how PROUD she was to have terminated the life of her unborn child.

No twisting around or pivoting to Trump excuses that.

So nice that white americans are supporting the browning of america. oh i mean that is gooooood. That's what the left wants. Soon we'll just be another venezuela.

Nobody said she was a party girl. I have no idea what she did privately. All I know is that she screamed and yelled yesterday about how PROUD she was to have terminated the life of her unborn child.

No twisting around or pivoting to Trump excuses that.
I'm just not as easy triggered as you. She's not in my state, so I will never have a say or a vote, up, down or sideways. If it is her having an abortion, you should have campaigned harder for the other one on the ballet. If it is a pride thing, lord knows we are in no way short of prideful politician or lawyers. I just can't seem to get as worked up and committed as you, but I've never been much of a casual joiner.

I'm just not as easy triggered as you. She's not in my state, so I will never have a say or a vote, up, down or sideways. If it is her having an abortion, you should have campaigned harder for the other one on the ballet. If it is a pride thing, lord knows we are in no way short of prideful politician or lawyers. I just can't seem to get as worked up and committed as you, but I've never been much of a casual joiner.

The reason you’re not worked up is because you don’t think killing one’s own child in utero is all that awful, so you don’t think someone saying she is PROUD of doing it matters much.

The reason you’re not worked up is because you don’t think killing one’s own child in utero is all that awful, so you don’t think someone saying she is PROUD of doing it matters much.
She didn't kill mine.

She didn't kill mine.
Wow. So you don’t care about anybody else but “yours”?

I just love when leftists, who talk about how they care about others - including all the illegal Immigrants and criminal thugs - reveal that all they care about is themselves and their own family. Why should you care that a cop killed Floyd? He wasn’t your father, was he?

Wow. So you don’t care about anybody else but “yours”?

I just love when leftists, who talk about how they care about others - including all the illegal Immigrants and criminal thugs - reveal that all they care about is themselves and their own family. Why should you care that a cop killed Floyd? He wasn’t your father, was he?
I am not a crusader, and have no intention of inserting myself into the decisions of women or little girls, that I don't know, Lisa. There are lots of things, I don't approve of, so I don't do them and people are not allowed to do them inside my house or on my property and I certainly see no reason for me to pay taxes for them to do it for free. I have no intention of telling you what you can and can't about a problem that started with your vagina or especially some asshole's nonconcensual use of your vagina. I'll keep my nose and other body parts out of it and other issues private to you that do not harm me and mine. I will be glad to watch and listen to the public hysterics on both sides, as we have become a hysterical society.

I am not a crusader, and have no intention of inserting myself into the decisions of women or little girls, that I don't know, Lisa. There are lots of things, I don't approve of, so I don't do them and people are not allowed to do them inside my house or on my property and I certainly see no reason for me to pay taxes for them to do it for free. I have no intention of telling you what you can and can't about a problem that started with your vagina or especially some asshole's nonconcensual use of your vagina. I'll keep my nose and other body parts out of it and other issues private to you that do not harm me and mine. I will be glad to watch and listen to the public hysterics on both sides, as we have become a hysterical society.
Pelosi, Biden, Obama, Hillary, et al the Deep State Oligarchs passed 30 Trillion in debt in less than 4 months for 144.3 taxpayers = 207,900.10 each.

I don't have $207,900.10 to pay my share, which would take me 300 months with no food, no gas, no home, no nothing for for the 25 years to pay my share back, if I live that long. I'd have to be 100, but I wouldn't last very long with no food, no water, and a home with a leaky roof. What do these Congress idiots do besides not pay attention to the mathematical burden they have placed on every man, woman, and child in this nation, and they're going to get a lot worse than it already is if we ever have to protect ourselves from Vladamir Putin who wants to be the Grand Emperor of the World, and his track record in the Ukraine which has hundreds of Russian natives living in it, if he'd kill them all like he has tried to do, what would he do to people he double dog hates like Americans? The Congress we need to get rid of and put the treasury back into the hands of people who don't lie, cheat, lie, demand, lie, pay off oversea buddies for crimes against the Constitution. Oh, my income is social security. I'd be paying back to the Government all that money taken out of our joint paychecks and taxes paid for a lifetime. In other words, money the Congress was not supposed to touch, but every few years, there's a lot of moaning and groaning that our Social Security will be bankrupt next week. Bleh. they didn't save our Social Security deductions from our paychecks. They spent it on whatever pleased them, but 30 trillion dollars to pay back? We're all gonna starve and be slaves to boot. :cranky:

And they're killing off a million babies a year to add to our burdens and sorrows. I'm sorry the Democrats are such thieves. Just look at 'em. Biden spent 47 years routing the foreign aid money that came out of our taxes. He has 5 estate homes the cheapest of which has a value of ten million dollars. 5 homes. We tax[ayers financed those homes, so he thinks who's gonna miss $30 trillion dollars in his confusion. China and Russia can't wait until we're all pushing a treadmill to crush seeds into flour and cornmeal.

Last edited:
Pelosi, Biden, Obama, Hillary, et al the Deep State Oligarchs passed 30 Trillion in debt in less than 4 months for 144.3 taxpayers = 207,900.10 each.

I don't have $207,900.10 to pay my share, which would take me 300 months with no food, no gas, no home, no nothing for for the 25 years to pay my share back, if I live that long. I'd have to be 100, but I wouldn't last very long with no food, no water, and a home with a leaky roof. What do these Congress idiots do besides not pay attention to the mathematical burden they have placed on every man, woman, and child in this nation, and they're going to get a lot worse than it already is if we ever have to protect ourselves from Vladamir Putin who wants to be the Grand Emperor of the World, and his track record in the Ukraine which has hundreds of Russian natives living in it, if he'd kill them all like he has tried to do, what would he do to people he double dog hates like Americans? The Congress we need to get rid of and put the treasury back into the hands of people who don't lie, cheat, lie, demand, lie, pay off oversea buddies for crimes against the Constitution. Oh, my income is social security. I'd be paying back to the Government all that money taken out of our joint paychecks and taxes paid for a lifetime. In other words, money the Congress was not supposed to touch, but every few years, there's a lot of moaning and groaning that our Social Security will be bankrupt next week. Bleh. they didn't save our Social Security deductions from our paychecks. They spent it on whatever pleased them, but 30 trillion dollars to pay back? We're all gonna starve and be slaves to boot. :cranky:

And they're killing off a million babies a year to add to our burdens and sorrows. I'm sorry the Democrats are such thieves. Just look at 'em. Biden spent 47 years routing the foreign aid money that came out of our taxes. He has 5 estate homes the cheapest of which has a value of ten million dollars. 5 homes. We tax[ayers financed those homes, so he thinks who's gonna miss $30 trillion dollars in his confusion. China and Russia can't wait until we're all pushing a treadmill to crush seeds into flour and cornmeal.
While that is a really nice rant, heartfelt, true, named the most infamous Dems of the moment, and all. You stuck it on a post where I was just tell lisa, I had no intention of getting involved, deciding for women what to do on the abortion issue. You are of course welcome to chime in on anything I post, but I think you meant that for somebody on a defict/debt/buy now and pay or don't pay later either, post. But, like I said, very nice rant.

While that is a really nice rant, heartfelt, true, named the most infamous Dems of the moment, and all. You stuck it on a post where I was just tell lisa, I had no intention of getting involved, deciding for women what to do on the abortion issue. You are of course welcome to chime in on anything I post, but I think you meant that for somebody on a defict/debt/buy now and pay or don't pay later either, post. But, like I said, very nice rant.
And I didn’t respond to your earlier post because it was full of the sanctimony that so typifies liberals.

So you don’t think you should tell women what to do? If they want to abort late-term babies, or sell body parts, or as Governor Northampton said, deliver a loving baby and then decide whether to let it live or die?

I don’t think we should be telling people in other states what laws they want for their own state. If a majority of people in Alabama vote for the candidate who says he wants to cut abortions off at 12 weeks, who are we in Vermont or Maryland to tell them otherwise. It’s THEIR state.

And that’s the way the Constitution was set up.

Look honey...if you are against abortion I suspect you should NOT HAVE ONE

I have a public statement to make. Anyone who makes a public statement that they ARE PROUD OF ABORTION can Go FUCK THEMSELVES.

Thus ends my statement. Thank you.

Doesn't even have the good sense to be ashamed of what she did.
If you're ashamed of something then you should not do it.

Shove your shame up your ass.

She said "I walked into the clinic proudly"..ie. without shame

As did my sister...who since had three beautiful daughters

If you're ashamed of something then you should not do it.

Shove your shame up your ass.

She said "I walked into the clinic proudly"..ie. without shame

As did my sister...who since had three beautiful daughters
Yawn. She was VIRTUE SIGNALING over an Abortion.

Sorry..........I'M NOT IMPRESSED.

But you be you huh..........

And I didn’t respond to your earlier post because it was full of the sanctimony that so typifies liberals.

So you don’t think you should tell women what to do? If they want to abort late-term babies, or sell body parts, or as Governor Northampton said, deliver a loving baby and then decide whether to let it live or die?

I don’t think we should be telling people in other states what laws they want for their own state. If a majority of people in Alabama vote for the candidate who says he wants to cut abortions off at 12 weeks, who are we in Vermont or Maryland to tell them otherwise. It’s THEIR state.

And that’s the way the Constitution was set up.
You bored again, Lisa?

You unable to come up with a retort, White?
You should look up the definition of futility some time, and consider working on the folks who's minds are not made up or are weak in their constitution.

Forum List

Back