🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Attorney General Says She was PROUD to Have an Abortion

Ding ding ding

Even most pro-choicers are so reluctantly. They recognize that this may be desirable or "necessary" but they're not happy about it (btw as a pro-lifer I disagree but understand the position).

Then there are the ghouls......
The sad thing is that this ghoul is holding a Democrat elected position, yelling and screaming and firing up the contempt for those of us who disagree with her.

And that’s why I said upthread she’s not onky heartless, but stupid. All she’s doing is showing that pro-abortion people are heartless ghouls.

THANK YOU!

As I said upthread, there are decent ways to express support for abortion other than to come across as a cold-hearted bitch. All that does is convince people who are opposed to abortion that the pro-choice people are heartless.

She could have said, ”I walked into the abortion clinic with mixed emotions. I was relieved that I had the opportunity to terminate the pregnancy and move forward with my life, but at the same time I was aware that I was ending the life of my unborn child, and for that there was sadness.”

THEN she would have seemed human, and not a monster.
I sent a copy of this to the Governor of NY.

These defiant leftists are really going overboard. Walking into an abortion clinic is, at a minimum, a solemn moment when a budding life is about to be snuffed out. Only a monster would be “proud” of what she was about to do to her own child.

Bizarre. Disgusting. Not surprising. Liberals have to do all kinds of contortions to justify their positions to others and themselves.

She BRAGGED about how proud she was to do it - a Democrat elected official.

And it IS a big whoop de do. The fact that leftists consider aborting a child to carry the same significance as having a wart removed is the KEY to the problem.
God kills every day but it doesn't bother you.

THANK YOU!

As I said upthread, there are decent ways to express support for abortion other than to come across as a cold-hearted bitch. All that does is convince people who are opposed to abortion that the pro-choice people are heartless.

She could have said, ”I walked into the abortion clinic with mixed emotions. I was relieved that I had the opportunity to terminate the pregnancy and move forward with my life, but at the same time I was aware that I was ending the life of my unborn child, and for that there was sadness.”

THEN she would have seemed human, and not a monster.
That's admitting to murder. Never happen.

God kills every day but it doesn't bother you.
G-d doesn’t kill. People do. Just like a liberal to blame murder on someone else.

Oh wait….I get it! You know I’m Jewish, so by saying something against G-d, you think you’re insulting me. That’s also just like a liberal to try to give a slap to religious people.

You liberals are getting nastier by the hour.

These defiant leftists are really going overboard. Walking into an abortion clinic is, at a minimum, a solemn moment when a budding life is about to be snuffed out. Only a monster would be “proud” of what she was about to do to her own child.
Actually she did the nation a favor.

Many thanks to the lady.

Actually, I think it’s painful for couples who aren’t able to conceive. Here they are, struggling for perhaps years to have a child of their own, and they have to hear some cold-hearted witch brag about killing her unborn child.
That’s one thing the left NEVER brings up. There are a LOT of couples who, for whatever reason, are unable to have children of their own. They would jump at the chance to adopt any of these children and raise them as their own. Instead they get to listen to this creature brag about her abortion. Just sickening.

Dimmers love them some murder.

So much for the idea that abortions are reserved mostly for those 'oops' moments you REGRET and are forced to have an abortion to remedy.
So much for “safe and rare”. Bill Clinton would be drummed out of the Dem party for saying those words today.

The sad thing is that this ghoul is holding a Democrat elected position, yelling and screaming and firing up the contempt for those of us who disagree with her.

And that’s why I said upthread she’s not onky heartless, but stupid. All she’s doing is showing that pro-abortion people are heartless ghouls.

And that right there is the problem in a nutshell.

And that right there is the problem in a nutshell.
Well, she does provide advertising material for the pro-life crowd: “I was PROUD to walk into the abortion clinic!”

Sounds like she wanted an education, a career in the law, serving the community and elected office more than being a statistic of being an unmarried black mother, totally legal and above board at the time. Looks like still not married and no other kids.
So, what! The ghettos will never end because the family structure has been destroyed with endless teenagers getting pregnant having babies and abortions. And to top it off she is proud and partying about having an abortion. Does not even have the class and culture to be solemn about it.

Again, the issue is that she bragged about how proud she was to do it,
I just went through 4 years of the biggest braggart on the planet, a man of known poor character. Now I am to be upset, somebody bragged of something that enabled her to continue her life's work, without having to stop to have children for you, or the US Government. OK, OK. Not only will I promise not to have an abortion, but I promise not to shake hands with her or even vote for her. How's that?

I just went through 4 years of the biggest braggart on the planet, a man of known poor character. Now I am to be upset, somebody bragged of something that enabled her to continue her life's work, without having to stop to have children for you, or the US Government. OK, OK. Not only will I promise not to have an abortion, but I promise not to shake hands with her or even vote for her. How's that?
So Trump’s a braggart? So is Biden. The difference is that Trump’s policies were good for America, and Biden is intentionally destroying it.

But your attempt to deflect from a bitch who brags how proud she was to kill her unborn child is noted. But too late. She’s on tape, and her bragging will be played over and over to show how heartless leftists are. There simply is NO WAY to defend what she said.

G-d doesn’t kill. People do. Just like a liberal to blame murder on someone else.

Oh wait….I get it! You know I’m Jewish, so by saying something against G-d, you think you’re insulting me. That’s also just like a liberal to try to give a slap to religious people.

You liberals are getting nastier by the hour.
They are liars and murderers because they are of their father, the father of lies who was a murderer from the very beginning.

Forum List

Back