NY Attorney General Says She was PROUD to Have an Abortion

I've yet to hear of a 2 month old person asking to be put down.
Have you ever asked one???

Try putting your hand in front of the throat and squeeze and tell me what they say?

You should ban yourself after I clubbed you like a seal to starving Eskimos you moron

i need more than 3 brain cells please

These defiant leftists are really going overboard. Walking into an abortion clinic is, at a minimum, a solemn moment when a budding life is about to be snuffed out. Only a monster would be “proud” of what she was about to do to her own child.

So much for the idea that abortions are reserved mostly for those 'oops' moments you REGRET and are forced to have an abortion to remedy.

Proudly into a Planned Parenthood Clinic? Wouldn't you think there might have been some human mother instinct that clicked in and included regret? Could her kid have grown up to make her proud?

Proudly into a Planned Parenthood Clinic? Wouldn't you think there might have been some human mother instinct that clicked in and included regret? Could her kid have grown up to make her proud?
Yes. Even pro-choice women, who have normal human emotion and compassion, would at least be somewhat somber given the life she was about to end. Or scared. Or remorseful that it came to this.

But PROUD?? There is something very wrong with these leftists.

We’ll never know.

Yes. Even pro-choice women, who have normal human emotion and compassion, would at least be somewhat somber given the life she was about to end. Or scared. Or remorseful that it came to this.

But PROUD?? There is something very wrong with these leftists.
They are narcissistic psychopaths.

So? That doesn’t mean she has to brag about how PROUD she was to do it. A person with a heart would say, “Of course I walked into the abortion clinic with a sadness that this was necessary for me to continue my education. Nobody would be PROUD of doing it.”
Didn't bother me. Doesn't bother me that she is proud. She has accomplished a lot. She doesn't have a history of repeated abortions, or being a slut. Doesn't sound like she one of those 8 or 9 month people and doubt she made the decision frivolously. I have never had on and been into the situation. I have no need to judge the woman. She does not threaten me or anyone I know or care about. With you, it's a sanctity of human life thing. OK. Depending on how, when, and history, it is not with me.

Well she is a democrat and a black, so that's two times I am not surprised she had an abortion.

Just amazes me she is proud she killed her child. You can't have an abortion unless you have a baby growing inside you, if you have an abortion that means you killed that child. Real nice role model there "I proudly murdered the child inside me".

Didn't bother me. Doesn't bother me that she is proud. She has accomplished a lot. She doesn't have a history of repeated abortions, or being a slut. Doesn't sound like she one of those 8 or 9 month people and doubt she made the decision frivolously. I have never had on and been into the situation. I have no need to judge the woman. She does not threaten me or anyone I know or care about. With you, it's a sanctity of human life thing. OK. Depending on how, when, and history, it is not with me.
So it doesn't seem weird that she would get an abortion and tell the world how proud she is over it.

COO COO

You’re missing the point. Why is she bragging that she was PROUD to kill her unborn child? Leftists are always holding themselves up as being compassionate and caring, and here we have a high-level elected official bragging about ending a life. SMH.

Well she is a democrat and a black, so that's two times I am not surprised she had an abortion.

Just amazes me she is proud she killed her child. You can't have an abortion unless you have a baby growing inside you, if you have an abortion that means you killed that child. Real nice role model there "I proudly murdered the child inside me".
Not only is she proud of it, she shouts it from the highest hills! That’s why i said that she’s stupid, on top of other things.

I don't think a woman who was proud to kill her child could ever be proud of her children.

Forum List

Back