NY : Give us Pizza or Give us Death!

Let the timeline show, according to homO...

Until 2010 homO was clear, the Co2 "Global Warming" was THE #1 issue facing humankind....

From 2010 to 2012, homO went SILENT on that issue, pissing off the radical Earth Day libs

Then in 2012 Global "Warming" was back as the #1 issue of all time...

and then homO bought beachfront property on MV, terrified of "rising seas" and that Island was last hit by Cat 5 gusts in...

LOL!!!

What was all that gibberish?

What do the voices in your head tell you is "my side," patient #8584725252459600027645?

When you went to school and the teacher asked you a question you could not answer, did you respond this way then....

LOL!!!

A SCHOOLED CHOSEN FOOL you are...

If there is a pied fight, I prefer a fruit pie fight over a pizza pie fight. 3rd degree burns may occur. Which means that is why Progs want to outlaw pizzas.

LOL!!!

Your Co2 fraud is nearing an end.... Too many years and no warming, the "warming" is always just around the corner five years from now and then tell us five years from now it will happen after it did not happen...
And of course the earth is flat ?

I left NY 15 years ago and have been essentially boycotting it on my own ever since. I will continue to do so and convince as many other people as I can to do the same. I do the same with California, Maryland, New Jersey, Massachusetts, R.I,...all the commie states. I won't even buy stuff on eBay being sold by people in those States. If they don't like it they can move out of those States or convince their Goddamn leaders to cut the shit.

Pass it on. 🤨

The article shows that this is just as crazy as their original pizzagate scam. You make your self look ridiculous.
The article tries to minimize that in order to be compliant, one has to install a twenty thousand dollar device.

Your side wants $trillions and trillions more and CANNOT EXPLAIN A FUCKING MAP OF THE ARCTIC

HOW PATHETIC IS THAT!!!!
:uhh:

Wut?! Unko?
c2r3Fpq.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back