🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Post Writes Letter To Chelsea Clintons Baby Causing Liberals To Flip Out

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The worship of this soon to be baby is insane. The damn thing hasn't even been born yet liberals are defending it like it's going to be some kind of divine being. Truly pathetic. Where were these people when Palins baby Trig was being attacked by the press?
Never the less, I find the letter pretty accurate.

Chelsea's royal baby of worship
The_Star_Child.jpg

NY Post Reaches New Lows With Letter To Chelsea Clinton's Baby | Blog | Media Matters for America

Here is excerpts of the letter:

Welcome to advanced gestation! Since you're new around here, I thought you'd like to know a little bit about what makes you so special. The reason is, you're going to live your whole life in make-believe!

[...]

In two years or so, when most babies are just learning to crawl, you will be hitting the road! Grandma Hillary is going to need you to smile and coo whenever there are Sunshine Men around. So play nice and don't projectile vomit. Grandma is not what grown-ups call "maternal," and was busy turning $1000 into $100,000 in the magical cow trading market when your mommy was a baby, so she will have to make believe she is really "helping out" with you. No crying if she gets the diaper on the wrong end!

[...]

The best part of your make-believe Clinton-Mezvinsky life is that people will pretend you're good at things and give you gifts like high-paying consultancy gigs when you just got out of college, jobs reporting for NBC News when you have as much camera-awareness as a smoked flounder, and the leadership of the free world because you "deserve it."

Last edited:
This is most despicable. I know that in America abortion is practically a rite of passage... but I thought that the conservative party in America is to be defending babies.

Why post this that is mocking this child?

Why is it when some one famous is pregnant they are carrying a baby? And not a fetus?

Shouldn't all pro abortion people be referring to "Chelsea's fetus"?

Liberal media is trying to create a monarchy. I can agree with you on this one McGoober

The worship of this soon to be baby is insane. The damn thing hasn't even been born yet liberals are defending it like it's going to be some kind of divine being. Truly pathetic. Where were these people when Palins baby Trig was being attacked by the press?

The_Star_Child.jpg

NY Post Reaches New Lows With Letter To Chelsea Clinton's Baby | Blog | Media Matters for America

Welcome to advanced gestation! Since you're new around here, I thought you'd like to know a little bit about what makes you so special. The reason is, you're going to live your whole life in make-believe!

[...]

In two years or so, when most babies are just learning to crawl, you will be hitting the road! Grandma Hillary is going to need you to smile and coo whenever there are Sunshine Men around. So play nice and don't projectile vomit. Grandma is not what grown-ups call "maternal," and was busy turning $1000 into $100,000 in the magical cow trading market when your mommy was a baby, so she will have to make believe she is really "helping out" with you. No crying if she gets the diaper on the wrong end!

[...]

The best part of your make-believe Clinton-Mezvinsky life is that people will pretend you're good at things and give you gifts like high-paying consultancy gigs when you just got out of college, jobs reporting for NBC News when you have as much camera-awareness as a smoked flounder, and the leadership of the free world because you "deserve it."

imagine that! Chelsea Clinton and Her HUSBAND Marc Mezvinsky waited until after they finished her education @ Stanford University,Oxford University,Columbia University to have children!! Lets compare that to the wassail skank Bristol Palin "education" Juneau-Douglas High School,West Anchorage High School,Wasilla High School – (High school diploma, finally in 2009) No Husband UNWED Mother!Gotta love those family values!!!!

But wait! She is a reality television personality!!! (all because of her mother bobble head Sarah)

Last edited:
Chelsea's father-in-law is Edward Mezvinsky........your typical Jewish politician who served prison time for running a ponzi scheme and bilking people out of 10 million dollars.

He will fit right in with the devious Clinton clan. ... :cool:

Chelsea's father-in-law is Edward Mezvinsky........your typical Jewish politician who served prison time for running a ponzi scheme and bilking people out of 10 million dollars.

He will fit right in with the devious Clinton clan. ... :cool:

Yes educated Jews, unlike bible thumping fundamentalist low IQ white trash

The_Star_Child.jpg

[...]

[...]

This thread is worth resurrecting and is once again a reminder of how unbelievably batshit crazy many, many, many Righties have become.

The_Star_Child.jpg

[...]

[...]

They are busy denying ever attacking a downs baby...and covering their asses.

Why is it when some one famous is pregnant they are carrying a baby? And not a fetus?

Shouldn't all pro abortion people be referring to "Chelsea's fetus"?
Um... Good point. The feminists were willing to offer Bill blow jobs to keep abortions legal after all. Besides we all know fetus are only fetus when they are unwanted...otherwise...

The kind of assholian commentary on this thread only shows how ignorant a number of Righties are.

I'm a Leftie. I have a kid. We didn't abort. We love our child, more than the universe itself.

So, Righties, go fuck yourselves with a 10 foot pole.

:D

They should set an example and give the child up to the "village" to raise as soon as possible...

Community !!!!!!! Lol

On the bright side though, if baby's daddy someday starts stepping out with other women, like her grandpappy did, Chelsea will be there to help mentor her through such embarrassments with her firsthand experiences of dealing with a dad whose zipper was always open.

So, Righties, go fuck yourselves with a 10 foot pole.

There's a book in that if you summarize the joy you and your pole have shared without going too far and gushing!
The Clintons were and always will be White trailer trash grifters who made their bones in Little Rock scamming people out of their money.
They are still doing it, only to a wealthier bunch of LIB wack-jobs.

Forum List

Back