NY Prosecutors Have Told At Least One trump Org. Witness To Prepare For Grand Jury Testimony

Cheap desperate scare tactics.....look here not at the economy or the border or China or the slow roll out of the vaccine or Russia's pipeline over Keystone....look at Orange man bad...stupid liberals....you are like kittens and a Pelosi held laser light....

I think this whole thing will be a big nothing burger. One would think NY wouldn't want to waste its tax dollars with bull shit.

Guess not.

Things are moving along quickly with the grand jury.

People in the trump org have been told to prepare to testify before the grand jury.

They can't have a lawyer with them either.

That's pretty much how grand juries work....no lawyer with you while testifying.

Yes I know.

The trump people don't so I let them know.
They sure wallow in their own ignorance proudly, don't they?

Can’t have a lawyer with them? Way to prove you have no case. Cheap threats and leftists just eat the crap up.

Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn that no one is ever allowed to have a lawyer with them in grand jury testimony?

I bet you were one of those who didn't go to class and spent their time getting high or drunk or both.

It's standard of all grand jury testimony.

Learn how our justice system works before you post. That way you won't show all of cyberspace just how down right stupid you are.

People in the trump org have been told to prepare to testify before the grand jury.

That's pretty much how grand juries work....no lawyer with you while testifying.

Yes I know.

The trump people don't so I let them know.
They sure wallow in their own ignorance proudly, don't they?

Yes they do and they display it constantly.

4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg

The enemy is desperate to keep Trump from campaigning on behalf of republicans. They are scared shitless that he will run in 2024.

Trump and DeSantis v Biden and Harris
Yay
No just that he cheats in taxes, and he is an amoral slob.

Where is the proof that Trump cheats on taxes? If you work within the Tax code, how is that cheating? It was recently revealed that VP Harris moved a lot of assets into family trusts to avoid taxes or receive favorable tax treatment. This is not cheating but it is notable that she and her family are just as motivated like Trump to get the best possible tax treatment.

Forum List

Back