NY Prosecutors Have Told At Least One trump Org. Witness To Prepare For Grand Jury Testimony

Things are moving along quickly with the grand jury.

People in the trump org have been told to prepare to testify before the grand jury.

They can't have a lawyer with them either.

4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg
Clever....what does that have to do with testifying at a grand jury?
Oh nothing...I just thought it was pertinent to expose the 5 1/2 years of “we really got him this time“ TDS Lib induced shamelessness...that’s all.

Can’t have a lawyer with them? Way to prove you have no case. Cheap threats and leftists just eat the crap up.

Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn that no one is ever allowed to have a lawyer with them in grand jury testimony?

I bet you were one of those who didn't go to class and spent their time getting high or drunk or both.

It's standard of all grand jury testimony.

Learn how our justice system works before you post. That way you won't show all of cyberspace just how down right stupid you are.
Hey dumbfuck, learn to read before showing what an asshole you are. Where did I say that the lawyer would be there? Every person accused is allowed legal representation you stupid fuck. Bet you just never went to class after third grade. Now you can go fuck off since you’ve been shown to be an idiot again.

Can’t have a lawyer with them? Way to prove you have no case. Cheap threats and leftists just eat the crap up.
ummmm, that's how grand juries ALWAYS work.

But I'm still skepitcal that someone who really has the knowledge to convict Trump will turn on him. It's possible. He's notoriously cheap and treats most people like shit. But my guess is Weisselberg has gotten rich over the 50 years. Of course, it's always possible the feds have something on one of his kids. That's how the got to Flynn.

Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn that no one is ever allowed to have a lawyer with them in grand jury testimony?

I bet you were one of those who didn't go to class and spent their time getting high or drunk or both.

It's standard of all grand jury testimony.

Learn how our justice system works before you post. That way you won't show all of cyberspace just how down right stupid you are.
Hey dumbfuck, learn to read before showing what an asshole you are. Where did I say that the lawyer would be there? Every person accused is allowed legal representation you stupid fuck. Bet you just never went to class after third grade. Now you can go fuck off since you’ve been shown to be an idiot again.
A witness at a grand jury is not the "person accused". Do try to keep up, sweetie.

You have no clue on how Grand Juries work, do you? :heehee:

Hey fat fuck, quit stalking me. By the way asshole, I never stated the lawyer would be there. Any accused person is allowed legal representation.
This thread is not about you. :heehee: No lawyers are needed or allowed at a grand jury...so stop whining about it. It looks so baby-ish of you.

The enemy is desperate to keep Trump from campaigning on behalf of republicans. They are scared shitless that he will run in 2024.

Trump and DeSantis v Biden and Harris
Yay
No just that he cheats in taxes, and he is an amoral slob.
He cheats on his taxes? We should form a Govt agency that is tasked with watching over that sort of thing.

Asking a NY DA to do it isn’t fair.

It’s a giant zero by the Stalinist left
Zero evidence

Plenty of evidence of the leftist snake leaders promoting violence

People in the trump org have been told to prepare to testify before the grand jury.

We got him this time!

Part, 138,096,398,600
Mueller couldn't, or wouldn't, find a witness to say Trump promised Putin anything for the help. Some of us doubed he would, even the evidence somehow existed. And Corsi and Stone wiped thier electronic communications.

NY is a different animal. But still they have to have somebody to say "Trump told me to fiddle the figures to avoid." I just don't see it. Not unless the feds or NY have somebody's nutts in Tony Sopranos bench vise.

We got him this time!

Part, 138,096,398,600
Mueller couldn't, or wouldn't, find a witness to say Trump promised Putin anything for the help. Some of us doubed he would, even the evidence somehow existed. And Corsi and Stone wiped thier electronic communications.

NY is a different animal. But still they have to have somebody to say "Trump told me to fiddle the figures to avoid." I just don't see it. Not unless the feds or NY have somebody's nutts in Tony Sopranos bench vise.

LOL!

You guys are fucking pathetic.

Mueller actually interviewed Michael Franzese about Trump

Fucking pathetic

Quick question: Is it common for a DA to form a grand jury and then not call any witnesses? No?

Then why does the OP think this is newsworthy?

Forum List

Back