NY Prosecutors Have Told At Least One trump Org. Witness To Prepare For Grand Jury Testimony

so you are asserting that any government that has judges and juries are stalinist.
Not at all

America was not in the grip of the Deep State before we had 8 years of obama

Now its becoming a banana republic

Cheap desperate scare tactics.....look here not at the economy or the border or China or the slow roll out of the vaccine or Russia's pipeline over Keystone....look at Orange man bad...stupid liberals....you are like kittens and a Pelosi held laser light....

Dumbass. The investigation by Cy Vance, D.A. of Manhattan, was started two years ago. Were they supposed to end it to spare your feelings and other braindead goons like you?

Cheap desperate scare tactics.....look here not at the economy or the border or China or the slow roll out of the vaccine or Russia's pipeline over Keystone....look at Orange man bad...stupid liberals....you are like kittens and a Pelosi held laser light....

Dumbass. The investigation by Cy Vance, D.A. of Manhattan, was started two years ago. Were they supposed to end it to spare your feelings and other braindead goons like you?
Two years ago?

Where are the charges?

Things are moving along quickly with the grand jury.

People in the trump org have been told to prepare to testify before the grand jury.

They can't have a lawyer with them either.

LOL -----SO TRUE

188745563_523449735353508_5944607108434555884_n.jpg

Two years ago?

Where are the charges?

You're so fucking stupid....I hope you can count backwards, too.

8 Years of Trump Tax Returns Are Subpoenaed by Manhattan D.A.​

By William K. Rashbaum and Ben Protess
Published Sept. 16, 2019
Updated Oct. 7, 2020

Two years ago?

Where are the charges?

Published Sept. 16, 2019
Updated Oct. 7, 2020

Almost two years ago....where are the charges?

Two years ago?

Where are the charges?

Published Sept. 16, 2019
Updated Oct. 7, 2020

He has to be indicted first, asshole.
If the GJ votes for an indictment, then Vance will issue specific charges (probably bank and insurance fraud, money laundering) and your Orange Boy will be cuffed and taken to jail. He'll bail out unless the judge thinks he's a flight risk.
You really can't be this stupid, can you?

Two years ago?

Where are the charges?

Published Sept. 16, 2019
Updated Oct. 7, 2020

He has to be indicted first, asshole.
If the GJ votes for an indictment, then Vance will issue specific charges (probably bank and insurance fraud, money laundering) and your Orange Boy will be cuffed and taken to jail. He'll bail out unless the judge thinks he's a flight risk.
You really can't be this stupid, can you?
Not even indicted yet? WTF is he waiting on?

Quick question: Is it common for a DA to form a grand jury and then not call any witnesses? No?

Then why does the OP think this is newsworthy?
Upset?

ANother dumb question from Nostrils....Read the headline. "at least one Trump Org witness"
And I bet it will be Allen Weisellberg.
The headline confirms my post, Dumbass.

:oops8:

Your stupid question is in black and white above.

Quick question: Is it common for a DA to form a grand jury and then not call any witnesses? No?

Then why does the OP think this is newsworthy?
Upset?

ANother dumb question from Nostrils....Read the headline. "at least one Trump Org witness"
And I bet it will be Allen Weisellberg.
The headline confirms my post, Dumbass.

:oops8:

Your stupid question is in black and white above.
My question was confirmed by the headline.

Learn to read, Simpleton.

I'm confused, how can you not be told you can't have a lawyer? I honestly don't know this.

Bread and circuses. Like the BS about UFOs.

I'm confused, how can you not be told you can't have a lawyer? I honestly don't know this.

A person being questioned by a grand jury cannot have a lawyer with them. They can ask to consult with their lawyers outside the grand jury room.

It is something that has long been in need of change. Many reforms have been proposed.

Forum List

Back