NY Rep. & Bills fan Claudia Tenney warns about dangers of GOP infighting: This is only thing standing between us & communism as George Schultz warned!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Congressman Tony Gonzales says he will Vote No on the rules package Monday. not this again! i'm reading a book about George Schulz, which is newly released, and re-learning about the evils of communism. we would do well not to let it come here, my friends!

Last edited:
What level of retard must an adult be if they need to read a new book to understand that Communism is bad?

Congressman Tony Gonzales says he will Vote No on the rules package Monday. not this again! i'm reading a book about George Schulz, which is newly released, and learning about the evils of communism. we would do well not to let it come here, my friends!

Also.
You have no friends.
You troll everyone
No one likes you.

• Banned
What level of retard must an adult be if they need to read a new book to understand that Communism is bad?
i'm just bored and there's not much soccer on TV. All lame matches. i just respect Schultz. lol i like books LEAVE ME ALONE Lol

• Banned
Also.
You have no friends.
You troll everyone
No one likes you.
TNHarley worships my feet. Godboy used to worship my feet before something made him hate me. i have millions on social media who worship my feet

• Banned
i was born in 1988, in my defense, so i didn't exactly live through the Soviet era. i also listened to very long (and some say boring) biography audiobooks about both Kruchnev and Brezhnev...the Brezhnev one is slightly better

• Banned
how hard is it for me to have a constructive conversation on here without people reverting to personal attacks? Good Lord!

• Banned
Communism ends in tens of millions dead. The speaker in 1856 went through 133 ballots. This ain't nothing.
i agree there. the American civil war caused deaths too, as did American imperialist war in iraq afghanistan vietnam and THE WHOLE WORLD

When someone accuses me of trolling, it's probably because i spoke some illuminating truth they disagree with that made them butthurt. the exact same people praise me when i make different points

Shoot, we got an entire govt of "know nothings" now. Who we kidding. They must have come back to life.

"The Whig Party was on life support and the Democrats had seen their numbers in the House cut nearly in half. In 1854, a protean new group, the American Party (also called the Know Nothings), captured 51 seats behind a nativist platform, while a fledgling Republican Party hustled to build a workable coalition. Broadly speaking, the House was left with a fractured Democratic Party, a large bloc of Know Nothings, and an amorphous Opposition Party working against the administration of President Franklin Pierce."

Lol!!

Forum List

Back