NY State To Change Law To Get Trump's State Taxes

The only purpose of this is to give a juicy slab of red meat to the party partisans. This theater is simply a waste of time and money.

It looks like no matter what the federal government does, the state of NY is going to get trump's state tax returns. The article is correct, the state returns will probably be very similar to the federal ones. We will be able to see trump's state taxes very soon.

There's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

To Get Trump’s Tax Returns, N.Y. Democrats Try a New Strategy

So this is where the tax dollars go? No wonder Amazon backed out. NY is run by crazy people.

It looks like no matter what the federal government does, the state of NY is going to get trump's state tax returns. The article is correct, the state returns will probably be very similar to the federal ones. We will be able to see trump's state taxes very soon.

You guys don't care what concepts you have to defile to get your "gotcha" moment.

don-quixote.jpg

So this is where the tax dollars go? No wonder Amazon backed out. NY is run by crazy people.

Agreed. I no longer have any respect for the voters of new yawk, a true bunch of deplorables....

Like so many things done in politics today by both sides very short sighted Trump will be gone after 2024 at the latest that law will still be there and it will apply to everyone not just Trump. So many today want that short term political gain so badly they never think about what they are doing coming back to bite them in the ass.

I really laugh at the crazy people who think there is going to be some great offense hidden in Trumps tax returns. Are they really brain dead enough to think that :
The IRS has not looked into his taxes?
Mueller and his team were trying to look at his taxes, were they too dumb to find a problem?
New York has not gone over his state taxes?
That Trump is useing some free software program to do his own taxes? He has a firm of CPAs do them. If anything is wrong it would be the CPAs that are in trouble.

The only reason the left is really hopping for is there is a completely legal deduction he took that lowered his taxes that they can yell and yammer about how he did not pay his fair share. Yet no one is after Bezos to hand over his for paying nothing in taxes.

It makes great theater for the politically biased followers.

I really laugh at the crazy people who think there is going to be some great offense hidden in Trumps tax returns. Are they really brain dead enough to think that :
Mueller and his team were trying to look at his taxes, were they too dumb to find a problem?
That Trump is useing some free software program to do his own taxes? He has a firm of CPAs do them. If anything is wrong it would be the CPAs that are in trouble.

The only reason the left is really hopping for is there is a completely legal deduction he took that lowered his taxes that they can yell and yammer about how he did not pay his fair share. Yet no one is after Bezos to hand over his for paying nothing in taxes.

Great post

Great post
Thanks

The only purpose of this is to give a juicy slab of red meat to the party partisans. This theater is simply a waste of time and money.

NY state has the right to pass that law. Just as any state has the right to pass laws.

I don't believe that going to such lengths is worth it.

Personally, I don't care what's in his taxes. We all know he's a liar and a cheat we don't need his taxes to tell us that.

trump should do what all candidates for president do, release his taxes. I don't think he should the the exception.

I mean it's not like they're asking for something that no other candidate has had to show.

NY state has the right to pass that law. Just as any state has the right to pass laws.

Personally, I don't care what's in his taxes. We all know he's a liar and a cheat we don't need his taxes to tell us that.

trump should do what all candidates for president do, release his taxes. I don't think he should the the exception.

I mean it's not like they're asking for something that no other candidate has had to show.

No other candidate was a billionaire. What do you want to see in his taxes? When he ran he disclosed all his business dealing, earnings, holdings? Do you want to see his corporate returns or personal?

I really laugh at the crazy people who think there is going to be some great offense hidden in Trumps tax returns.

They think it's not hidden.
There will be a line item that says "Russian payoffs" and another that says "fraudulent Deutsche Bank loans".

I really laugh at the crazy people who think there is going to be some great offense hidden in Trumps tax returns.

They think it's not hidden.
There will be a line item that says "Russian payoffs" and another that says "fraudulent Deutsche Bank loans".

Yeah, it's absurd. Im thinking that the "russian payoffs" might be deductible.

What will be the pretext of getting the returns? Are they going to write a law that says they can rifle your returns for any reason they like?

I think the law violates the 4th Amendment. It will be litigated all the way to the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back