NY State To Change Law To Get Trump's State Taxes

The only purpose of this is to give a juicy slab of red meat to the party partisans. This theater is simply a waste of time and money.

There's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

NY state has the right to pass that law. Just as any state has the right to pass laws.

I don't believe that going to such lengths is worth it.

Personally, I don't care what's in his taxes. We all know he's a liar and a cheat we don't need his taxes to tell us that.

trump should do what all candidates for president do, release his taxes. I don't think he should the the exception.

I mean it's not like they're asking for something that no other candidate has had to show.

No other candidate was a billionaire. What do you want to see in his taxes? When he ran he disclosed all his business dealing, earnings, holdings? Do you want to see his corporate returns or personal?

So being a billionaire exempts him from doing what all other candidates for president have done? Where is that rule and who enacted it?

His financial status doesn't exempt him from doing what all other candidates have done since nixon.

That's just an excuse you made up and a very lame one.

However as I said, I don't care about his taxes. I already know he's a liar and a cheat. I'm sure he has taken all legal tax loopholes to the edge of being illegal but not crossed that line. All rich people do that. It's wrong in my opinion but my opinion isn't the law.

I stopped reading your post after the second sentence which is a lie. I clearly stated I don't care about his taxes and think that the democrats are going to such lengths isn't worth it.

So your second sentence is a lie. I stop reading when I'm lied to.

The only purpose of this is to give a juicy slab of red meat to the party partisans. This theater is simply a waste of time and money.

NY state has the right to pass that law. Just as any state has the right to pass laws.

Personally, I don't care what's in his taxes. We all know he's a liar and a cheat we don't need his taxes to tell us that.

trump should do what all candidates for president do, release his taxes. I don't think he should the the exception.

I mean it's not like they're asking for something that no other candidate has had to show.

No other candidate was a billionaire. What do you want to see in his taxes? When he ran he disclosed all his business dealing, earnings, holdings? Do you want to see his corporate returns or personal?

So being a billionaire exempts him from doing what all other candidates for president have done? Where is that rule and who enacted it?

His financial status doesn't exempt him from doing what all other candidates have done since nixon.

However as I said, I don't care about his taxes. I already know he's a liar and a cheat. I'm sure he has taken all legal tax loopholes to the edge of being illegal but not crossed that line. All rich people do that. It's wrong in my opinion but my opinion isn't the law.

I stopped reading your post after the second sentence which is a lie. I clearly stated I don't care about his taxes and think that the democrats are going to such lengths isn't worth it.

Where is that rule and who enacted it?

It's just below the rule that says he has to release his taxes. DURR.

Who enacted the rule that says you have to release your income taxes? Answer: no one. There is no such rule, shit for brains. How many times do you have to be told that?

He doesn't need to be "exempted." There's no legal requirement for it.

We already know you're an idiot. No need to keep proving it. We notice your lack of outrage about Sanders, Beta, Booker, and all the other Dems who have NOT released their taxes either. The idiots in New York will NOT EVER get Trump's taxes. Federal law made them personal documents a few decades ago. States can't override that no matter how much you cry.

You just made my point. You already made up your mind so no need to release anything and most of America has no idea how to even read a PITR and for a billionaire it is super complex. Your ad Hominems are exactly why people like you are eternally miserable and fat.

Forum List

Back