NY States new mask mandate is idiotic

This is the government New Yorkers asked for.
These Blue states like NY and CA remind me of authoritarian countries. The people keep complaining about how horrible the leadership is, yet they keep voting for the same corrupt morons who will keep fucking them over.

Most regular doctors offices don't want COVID people in them, I can't go to mine for the test I have to take in a few hours.
Of course, they don't want covid people in their office, because they may infect others.

But but but I thought Biden was going to defeat the virus?
How would you suggest he do that when many ignorant and uninformed people won't cooperate and get the vaccine, and many of those won't cooperate for political reasons. Vaccine protection is the only way it will be defeated.

Of course, they don't want covid people in their office, because they may infect others.

Well its because they don't have the HVAC capacity hospitals do, which was my point on masking.

The OP is lying. Typical of conservatives to lie and bitch about everything.

Masks have been required on NYC public transportation since April 2020.

With or without, masks are required. Any mask is better than no mask.

No, because they can give a false sense of security. Before vaccines came out if I was in public I didn't visit my grandfather for 2 weeks to make sure. When I was at his house I didn't mask because I know the futility of masking over a 6-7 hour period in a standard home.

No, because they can give a false sense of security. Before vaccines came out if I was in public I didn't visit my grandfather for 2 weeks to make sure. When I was at his house I didn't mask because I know the futility of masking over a 6-7 hour period in a standard home.
Whatever sense it gives, the mask is necessary and should be worn when inside with the public or among crowds.
I don't wear a mask in my home, either.

Whatever sense it gives, the mask is necessary and should be worn when inside with the public or among crowds.
I don't wear a mask in my home, either.

It all depends on how long you are in the location. 30 min with a mask in the office? sure. 6 hours? Pointless.

Forum List

Back