NY Times Admits the Hunter Biden Emails from his Laptop are Real

Do it!

Post a video of Pelosi proving Russian collusion.
Partisan clowns giving partisan speeches don’t prove anything, whether it be Pelosi or McCarthey. If you’re going to either of those clowns for proof then you’ve got your own issues to deal with.

Partisan clowns giving partisan speeches don’t prove anything, whether it be Pelosi or McCarthey. If you’re going to either of those clowns for proof then you’ve got your own issues to deal with.
LOL....what the guy said is true, like it or not...then you should be able to disprove what the clown said, pretty easily.

My point seems to be going right over your head. Nevermind…
LOL....and yours also.

My point seems to be going right over your head. Nevermind…
I don't think so. McCarthy is only confirming what many Americans saw over the past years and shows the depth of lying and fraud within the democrat party, who are supposed to be protecting every Americans interests.....not tossing out lie after lie about a sitting president.

About that laptop:

I gave it a minute of my time and it was exactly what I expected… a waste. McCathey wants to call Schiff a liar who shouldn't be heading a committee and the squabbling continues. Aren’t you bored of that crap?!

I gave it a minute of my time and it was exactly what I expected… a waste. McCathey wants to call Schiff a liar who shouldn't be heading a committee and the squabbling continues. Aren’t you bored of that crap?!

Yes for over 6 years now. America has seen this far too long. Like I said McCarthy is only confirming what we've seen. You have seen this too?
So it was a waste because you don't want to deal with the reality of those you support?

Yes for over 6 years now. America has seen this far too long. Like I said McCarthy is only confirming what we've seen. You have seen this too?
So it was a waste because you don't want to deal with the reality of those you support?
Those who I support? Are you talking about schiff? What in the world makes you think I support schiff?

Again, not how it works and not part of any package. Each vote is independent of another. What your trying to do is obvious and dishonest

A vote for Biden is for your support of the democratic agenda he represents. Schiff and others are part of that.

Why’s that?
I thought it was all uncorroborated. Just think if that is one of the emails that have previously been claimed to have come from his laptop.....my my. There were reports by people that claim to have accessed it with pictures along these lines.

A vote for Biden is for your support of the democratic agenda he represents. Schiff and others are part of that.
No it isn’t. A vote for Biden could be for a dozen of different reasons. If I was voting in a Schiff race I’d likely vote against Schiff. You’re playing team sport partisan politics and it’s not honest. Grow up

I thought it was all uncorroborated. Just think if that is one of the emails that have previously been claimed to have come from his laptop.....my my. There were reports by people that claim to have accessed it with pictures along these lines.
Just listen to yourself for a minute. You’re acting like a fool. Schoolyard gossip and political gamesmanship. Seriously man, get a life

No it isn’t. A vote for Biden could be for a dozen of different reasons. If I was voting in a Schiff race I’d likely vote against Schiff. You’re playing team sport partisan politics and it’s not honest. Grow up
Yet if your are a Trump supporter....

You bought the package, Slade.

Just listen to yourself for a minute. You’re acting like a fool. Schoolyard gossip and political gamesmanship. Seriously man, get a life
LOL.....you were wailing about the hunter laptop being a fairy tale only to find out it is legit, the FBI have him under investigation, have his laptop and it's looking more and more like another embarrassment for the Big Guy.

Time for you to deal with reality. Of course you don't hear anything about this on MSM....ever wonder why?

That story where NYT came out verifiying the laptop and emails as authentic.....there wasn't a mention on MSM.
Any guess why?

Forum List

Back