NY times ed brags of replacing embittered white conservative minority

Both Kristol and the bitch that wrote the article are Jews. The second I see that POSSIBLY happening...I am going to become Earl Turner on his final mission. Not many will get that but a few will I think. My race comes before EVERYTHING else.
Yes we know you are a fan of Timothy McVeigh -- who had the same Turner Diaries circle jerk fantasies

But do you understand when you idiots say "vote red" -- you are talking about replacing liberals with conservatives? nobody's race is in jeopardy you idiot...

This is why folks like your hero -- decided he was going in for his race -- and murdered innocent people
You aren't paying attention then shit stain. Whites have gone from 90% of America to 60% in 5 decades..in several states whites are the minority and Georgia MIGHT have 20 years until that happens...thankfully I only need 15 until my youngest graduates high school and I can leave this place and leave the coons and beaners to destroy the place.

You can be sure his neighborhood is all white. Just like most white lefties.
and most like white conservatives --- like Bill Kristol
But white conservatives living in white communities don’t bitch about others not being diverse.
Yea, in fact -- those white conservatives bitch about DIVERSITY period...

Then wonder why they have such a problem attracting a diverse voting base...
Diversity literally just means less white people.

But white conservatives living in white communities don’t bitch about others not being diverse.

No, delusional idiots like yourself believe that...

If there is a room that has 100 white people in it -- then you add 30 non-whites to that room, you have a room with 130 people in it that is more racially diverse

but since you are a depraved person -- you feel, coming to a room that had 100 non whites in it -- it is necessary to murder 70 of them so your racist buddies don't have to occupy space with too many of them...

Both Kristol and the bitch that wrote the article are Jews. The second I see that POSSIBLY happening...I am going to become Earl Turner on his final mission. Not many will get that but a few will I think. My race comes before EVERYTHING else.
Yes we know you are a fan of Timothy McVeigh -- who had the same Turner Diaries circle jerk fantasies

But do you understand when you idiots say "vote red" -- you are talking about replacing liberals with conservatives? nobody's race is in jeopardy you idiot...

This is why folks like your hero -- decided he was going in for his race -- and murdered innocent people
You aren't paying attention then shit stain. Whites have gone from 90% of America to 60% in 5 decades..in several states whites are the minority and Georgia MIGHT have 20 years until that happens...thankfully I only need 15 until my youngest graduates high school and I can leave this place and leave the coons and beaners to destroy the place.
Ok then, bye bitch....don't let the door hit ya...

Oh by the way, where are you going? Is there a pure-white utopia out there?

Please don't say Norway or Sweden

Last edited:
Bill Kristol's duplicitous rat face should be inserted into every dictionary right next to the word "quisling" as a visual cue to help exactly define the word. This neocon mother fcker is a globalist lap dog and in a just world he would be in a Chinese work camp slaving his miserable life away as an immigrant in China.
Michelle Goldberg can be his helper.

Nah.... Put him in Russian prison with a
Tattoo of the stars and stripes on his ass.

Jo
Parachute him into Tehran with a #Metoo placard attached to him.

OMG! LOL.....OUCH!

How long after landing do you think it would be before he was dissected into many pieces?
Landing? What landing??

Diversity is a democrat euphemism for segregation.

That, too.

Diversity is a democrat euphemism for segregation.
Self projection

If there is a room that has 100 white people in it -- then you add 30 non-whites to that room, you have a room with 130 people in it that is more racially diverse

but since you are a depraved person -- you feel, coming to a room that had 100 non whites in it -- it is necessary to murder 70 of them so your racist buddies don't have to occupy space with too many of them...
And if you have a room with 100 blacks in it the white democrats will choose another room.

36121222_2186460938257144_555413849184927744_n.jpg

I already said what I was going to do.

And if you have a room with 100 blacks in it the white democrats will choose another room.
Then that means that no one wants to be associated with blacks got it...

Because we already seen your circle jerk teammate say he leaving the country because they allow too many black folks here....how white nationalist of yall

View attachment 226121

Yea, I remember....die off.....

View attachment 226121

Yea, I remember....die off.....
Oh no no no snowflake ****....I will become Earl Turner....I will make Earl Turner look like a boy scout...to hell with a SMALL plane I will use a fucking airliner!

Then that means that no one wants to be associated with blacks got it...

Because we already seen your circle jerk teammate say he leaving the country because they allow too many black folks here....how white nationalist of yall
I said white democrats.
Take it up with white democrats.

Forum List

Back