NY Times Proudly Proclaims America Should be Governed by Mob Rule

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite...

execution_french_revolution_louis.jpg

`
While I'm sure you didn't read the entire article (I did) I found the author, Michael Tomasky, logic to be wanting. While I agree that the high court has been rigged with an evangelical, so-called catholic, right winger, I don't agree that SCOTUS should represent a mob, which pretty much sums up the reaction of the far left to Kavanaugh's election.

The ideological make up of the Supreme Court in the Dred Scott case had nothing to do with it's decision.

Last edited:
While I'm sure you didn't read the entire article (I did) I found the author, Michael Tomasky, logic to be wanting. While I agree that the high court has been rigged with an evangelical, so-called catholic, right winger, I don't agree that SCOTUS should represent a mob, which pretty much sums up the reaction of the far left to Kavanaugh's election.The ideological make up of the Supreme Court in the Dred Scott decision had nothing to do with it's decision.
Tomasky is consistently one of the more reliably hardcore partisans out there. Just as with his hardcore right wing brethren, he's a good barometer of what the wings are thinking.

What did Hillary say about people who refuse to accept the election results?
This.. View attachment 220997

The one time I agreed with Hillary. Couple that with Obama’s “Elections have consequences”. Why don’t the Democrats listen and adhere to the standards and edicts of their leaders?
You could answer that question by understanding those who still think 3 million illegals voted.

What did Hillary say about people who refuse to accept the election results?
This.. View attachment 220997

The one time I agreed with Hillary. Couple that with Obama’s “Elections have consequences”. Why don’t the Democrats listen and adhere to the standards and edicts of their leaders?
You could answer that question by understanding those who still think 3 million illegals voted.
images

The Article will disappoint the Founding Fathers---who set up a Republic precisely with the intention of avoiding Mob Rule.

Is the person who wrote it a Suck-Ass Liberal Pinhead? Well, he wrote for the NYT so I guess I know the answer to that question.

The Article will disappoint the Founding Fathers---who set up a Republic precisely with the intention of avoiding Mob Rule.

Is the person who wrote it a Suck-Ass Liberal Pinhead? Well, he wrote for the NYT so I guess I know the answer to that question.
Who said we've got "mob rule?" That's what you're going to call the left, now, when they protest, huh, "mobs?" Oh, that will bring over a few Independents and Democrats for sure.

When a MOB demands a man be held accountable for things unproven, when they demand he pay for things that are obviously lies, then ya MOB rule is what we are talking about. Kavanaugh's only crime is he is of the right side of the political spectrum and the MOB is left.

Who said we've got "mob rule?" That's what you're going to call the left, now, when they protest, huh, "mobs?" Oh, that will bring over a few Independents and Democrats for sure.

Why? Who would want to join a screaming mob, except the screaming mob? They look like the idiots they are.

Why? Who would want to join a screaming mob, except the screaming mob? They look like the idiots they are.
Riots are more likely..........seems the Dems protest riot police and buses to haul off those to jail are needed every time. It is one thing to protest PEACEFULLY and entirely another to use violence as a means for political ends............

Time and time again the left use intimidation and fear tactics on their protests..........when they don't get their way or when they are offended and they try to trample the Freedom of those who speak against them............ANTIFA and BLM being prime examples..........brandishing metal clubs with homemade body armor going to crack heads of those they disagree with............

That isn't a Peaceful Protest................that is an intent to incite violence.

Forum List

Back