NY Times: Trump Approval Keeps Rising

Aside from being generally unreliable and ridiculously pre-mature, the wording of the questions is very important.

President Trump is not a "likable" person. I support him totally, but I think he's a jerk, and I would not even want to golf with him, which is saying something.

How many polls actually ask, "How is the President doing his job?" or words to that effect? They don't ask it because they don't want to know the answer.
____

I like him. Would play golf with him and would let him win. Obviously, will be voting for him AGAIN. Best President since Reagan, and second term may show he is better.

God Bless him. He's battling some evil degenerate bullshit.

Aside from being generally unreliable and ridiculously pre-mature, the wording of the questions is very important.

President Trump is not a "likable" person. I support him totally, but I think he's a jerk, and I would not even want to golf with him, which is saying something.

How many polls actually ask, "How is the President doing his job?" or words to that effect? They don't ask it because they don't want to know the answer.

From Oprah, to the rappers, to the late night talk shows, to Saturday Night Live, and Will Smith, and NBC, Trump was apparently very likable....as almost everyone who knows him or who has met him...he is a kind and polite individual in person from every single report you hear about him...

He only became a racist when he decided to run against hilary.

All Trump has to do is not shoot anyone and he's in.

An even if he shoots someone his supporters will spin it away and Barr will investigate Hillary,
As a senator recently said "years from now when trump is just a painful memory the republican scum will say they never liked him

How easy it is to predict the future...particularly when delusiod's...like yourself...treat the future as if it was a wishing well.

You likely agreed that Hillary, that dumb-ass, drunk, depraved slave of Satan, was a 90-plus percentage likelihood to win in 2016.

Trump keeps rising, from the lows of high 30’s to mid 40s. What a guy, what a turn around. :rolleyes:

Anyone who thinks winning presidency with those approval numbers is a walk in the park is an ignoramus, especially considering how late into business cycle this economy is.
he is still 20% higher than congress....and yet no one seems to care how shitty these people are who are telling us what to do...going after a 40 percenter instead of these 20 percenters...

From Oprah, to the rappers, to the late night talk shows, to Saturday Night Live, and Will Smith, and NBC, Trump was apparently very likable....as almost everyone who knows him or who has met him...he is a kind and polite individual in person from every single report you hear about him...

He only became a racist when he decided to run against hilary.
And him turning down black people trying to rent in his buildings doesn't count ? Wanting death penalty for innocent blacks ?? Are you kidding me ?? He's a racist ,white supremacist con man and a republican

____

I like him. Would play golf with him and would let him win. Obviously, will be voting for him AGAIN. Best President since Reagan, and second term may show he is better.

God Bless him. He's battling some evil degenerate bullshit.
Trump is a disgusting example of what our country stands for

An even if he shoots someone his supporters will spin it away and Barr will investigate Hillary,
Sounds good to me. Hillary should be in jail.
for 25 or so years your republican jerks have tried Are you that inept?

No, but the Clintons are that corrupt. They have a lot of people in important position willing to help them. Haven't you been paying attention to the FBI, CIA, Holder, Lynch, etc.?

When you’re running against anti-American morons it’s hard not to look good.

View attachment 273651

Twitter
Your three-month-old picture about a tweet about an article is about favorability, not approval.
You said "approval" on purpose.
you made the link not clickable on purpose so people wouldn't realize that it's a 3 month-old piece piece not about approval.

No, but the Clintons are that corrupt. They have a lot of people in important position willing to help them. Haven't you been paying attention to the FBI, CIA, Holder, Lynch, etc.?
All those are traitors ?? And here I had you figured as a reasonable man or lady

All those are traitors ?? And here I had you figured as a reasonable man or lady

Not the entire FBI and CIA, but some in very influential positions absolutely. Their political idelogy clearly affected their objectivity. Holder, very much so. Lynch, remember the tarmac meeting? That was beyond inappropriate, particularly considering what happened shortly thereafter. Sorry, I have not seen many Democrats who are able to be objective. The vast majority would defend their ideology at all cost.

Forum List

Back