NY Times: Trump Approval Keeps Rising

All Trump has to do is not shoot anyone and he's in.

An even if he shoots someone his supporters will spin it away and Barr will investigate Hillary,
Sounds good to me. Hillary should be in jail.
I wouldn't mind that at all but only if you give Trump Epsteins cell too
You can't put someone in jail simply because you don't want them to be President.
Hillary. Lock her up.

Trump didn't lie about Obama's birth place ,Trump didn't lie about showing his taxes Trump didn't tell his lawyer to lie about firing mueller trump didn't lie about paying off prostitutes etc etc etc etc and you republicans support this rotten piece of humanity

Trump keeps rising, from the lows of high 30’s to mid 40s. What a guy, what a turn around. :rolleyes:

Anyone who thinks winning presidency with those approval numbers is a walk in the park is an ignoramus, especially considering how late into business cycle this economy is.
he is still 20% higher than congress....and yet no one seems to care how shitty these people are who are telling us what to do...going after a 40 percenter instead of these 20 percenters...

People hate the congress...but usually love their congressman.

Trump keeps rising, from the lows of high 30’s to mid 40s. What a guy, what a turn around. :rolleyes:

Anyone who thinks winning presidency with those approval numbers is a walk in the park is an ignoramus, especially considering how late into business cycle this economy is.
he is still 20% higher than congress....and yet no one seems to care how shitty these people are who are telling us what to do...going after a 40 percenter instead of these 20 percenters...

People hate the congress...but usually love their congressman.
which is the reason why we have a 20 percent pile of shit in DC...

When President Trump lays into the Dem candidate during the Presidential debates the Dem candidate will be toast. These Dem punks can run but they can't hide behind the liberal media forever. Sooner or later they must face our champion in battle on national tv and Trump will destroy them. :auiqs.jpg:

When President Trump lays into the Dem candidate during the Presidential debates the Dem candidate will be toast. These Dem punks can run but they can't hide behind the liberal media forever. Sooner or later they must face our champion in battle on national tv and Trump will destroy them. :auiqs.jpg:
being a tv host for 20 years certainly gives him the qualifications ,,,, but that's all he's good for destroying good people

All Trump has to do is not shoot anyone and he's in.

An even if he shoots someone his supporters will spin it away and Barr will investigate Hillary,
Sounds good to me. Hillary should be in jail.
for 25 or so years your republican jerks have tried Are you that inept?
No, they haven't tried. She's never been charged with anything. They have exposed her character and her incompetence.

being a tv host for 20 years certainly gives him the qualifications ,,,, but that's all he's good for destroying good people
Leftists aren't good people.

Trump didn't lie about Obama's birth place ,Trump didn't lie about showing his taxes Trump didn't tell his lawyer to lie about firing mueller trump didn't lie about paying off prostitutes etc etc etc etc and you republicans support this rotten piece of humanity
Yep, I support Trump because he's doing a great job. You don't care about lying. You just want me to care.

Yep, I support Trump because he's doing a great job. You don't care about lying. You just want me to care.
Great job ?? Ask those farmers who won't vote for him again

They will. They're patriots and understand it sometimes takes sacrifice and patience to get a better deal. They're not suckered by empty promises.

They will. They're patriots and understand it sometimes takes sacrifice and patience to get a better deal. They're not suckered by empty promises.
You do understand that Trump will fight to the last drop of YOUR blood?

Yep, and that's why I support him. He doesn't give a damn about pleasing people, he only cares about the United States.

Yep, and that's why I support him. He doesn't give a damn about pleasing people, he only cares about the United States.
WHEN TF has that AH EVER thought about the USA ahead of his pocket book ?? WHEN ?? He is a scumbag from birth to now and the stink is on you

WHEN TF has that AH EVER thought about the USA ahead of his pocket book ?? WHEN ?? He is a scumbag from birth to now and the stink is on you
Lol. Yeah, that's why he's gonna be reelected, huh.

Eddie what's more fun than foot stomping a Democrat on national tv? Good times! :auiqs.jpg:

Lol. Yeah, that's why he's gonna be reelected, huh.
shoot me now

Forum List

Back