NYC CCP Worshippers Target You if They Believe You May be Sick

Good. Bioterrorists belong in Gitmo
Lining up on the side of Communist China I see.

I'll give you one more chance to redeem yourself. THE POWER TO REMOVE TOU FROM SOCIETY IF THEY SUSPECT YOU HAVE THIS DISEASE

There was a time, not too long ago whe leftists PRETENDED they supported AMERICAN FREEDOMS

Isnt it ironic The fucking CCP allowed the residents of Wuhan to celebrate new years eve but NYC did not?

What that tells me is that NYC is more totalitarian than the fucking CCP.

I bet if a black drug addict and felon was killed by a cop it would be ok to get out and protest.

Fuck the left.

I'll give you one more chance to redeem yourself. THE POWER TO REMOVE TOU FROM SOCIETY IF THEY SUSPECT YOU HAVE THIS DISEASE

There was a time, not too long ago whe leftists PRETENDED they supported AMERICAN FREEDOMS

I guess Typhoid Mary Mallon got a really raw deal then :rolleyes:

No one actually need be sick at all. The accusation is enough.

Explain that to the people who are okay with it. I knew the leftist China/Biden voters wouldnt see a problem

Explain that to the people who are okay with it. I knew the leftist China/Biden voters wouldnt see a problem
With the election, as phony as it was, of a Chinese agent to the presidency (I refer of course to Hunter Biden. Papa is merely a befuddled figurehead) our concepts of freedom will greatly change. We are a vassal of the CCP now. We are basically Uighurs in our own used to be country. The democrats intended to sell us on the hoof to the highest bidder. And they have.

There is a baby hitler in Dallas, County Commissioner Clay Jenkins who practices what the chinese communists preach

So maybe I should call him a baby Mao instead

Forum List

Back