NYC Gallery Selling New $225,000 Hunter Biden Painting

Exactly. Moonflower doesn't know shit
I would say, all he knows is shit.

I am working in one of those plants right now, setting up couple of new battery production lines.

I had a problem, one of the proxies sensors was not in the right position, it had to be moved about 1" up.
To move it, it had to be unplugged, moved, then plugged back. For that, I needed two request forms, for two different trade teams.
Electrical team, to unplug the cable. Another team, mechanical, to move a bracket one inch up. When they were done, first team get back on the lift, to plug the connector back. I was surprised with efficiency, since it took them only 4 hours to arrange all that work. Usually it takes whole day.

Should the children of presidents be introverts and locked in a dungeon during their parent's term of office?

Sorry, I didn't see this part, since you added it later.

Well, he had a job, from which he was discharged for cocaine use. After that, daddy got him a board of directors seat in energy company, and took him to China to arrange sale of access to his dad for a small fee of billion dollars. And a half. Since 10% goes to big guy, he has to come up with extra money.

I'm just wondering, does he pays someone to do it for him, or he paints when he's high?

No and the crackhead didn't either. You're so easily duped... it's a left loon thing

I wouldn't be surprised even if Hunter painted it. What I can't process is who is buying that crap?

I think that biggest collection of "Hunter's fine art" is in some museum in Kiev, Ukraine.

The three of their most prized possessions are paintings called "My niece's diary", "Coke on Coke" and "Hooked by Hookers".

Last edited:
No and the crackhead didn't either. You're so easily duped... it's a left loon thing
Oh just don’t make unfounded proclamations like you. You have no clue if he painted that or not. Yet you claim he didn’t. That’s what dishonest asses do

Neither of those articles show proof that Biden sold access for a billion dollar fee. Not even close

You may believe that Hunter was there to walk up to Fuji mountain to light up the joint, or to get himself nice geisha, but when he returned with 1.5 billion private equity deal with the Bank of China, you chose to turn the blind eye. You didn't hear about his business deal with Chinese energy company CEFC, where even WaPo admitted he profited $4.8M from that deal. Can you remind me please, how much of that went to the big guy?

"You're clear"

You may believe that Hunter was there to walk up to Fuji mountain to light up the joint, or to get himself nice geisha, but when he returned with 1.5 billion private equity deal with the Bank of China, you chose to turn the blind eye. You didn't hear about his business deal with Chinese energy company CEFC, where even WaPo admitted he profited $4.8M from that deal. Can you remind me please, how much of that went to the big guy?

"You're clear"

First of all. It doesn’t matter what I assume or believe what matters is what can be proven. Second, a $1.5 private equity investment is an investment not a billion dollar fee like what was claimed. Third, you just admitted the money was for a private equity deal, not for access to the VP…. So there you go. Good talk

First of all. It doesn’t matter what I assume or believe what matters is what can be proven. Second, a $1.5 private equity investment is an investment not a billion dollar fee like what was claimed. Third, you just admitted the money was for a private equity deal, not for access to the VP…. So there you go. Good talk

Nope, he got private equity deal, deal that no financial institution in the world has, because he has access to the big guy. By the way, how did he get that deal, with no financial background, and when only job he ever had was crackhead and a "painter"? Based on what?

Forum List

Back