NYC installs FREE tampon dispensers at their schools!!!

This is insane. Everybody knows the girls are gonna grab them and sell them to female non-students. If we're gonna give these away it has to be done by a school official. Better yet just tell the girls to use THEIR MONEY and buy them at a store.

City schools to offer free feminine hygiene products

March 14 2016 For the first time ever, city schools are dispensing free tampons and pads to students.

Girls at 25 public schools will get the items from bathroom dispensers in a program that starts Monday, the Daily News has learned.

The push for free feminine hygiene products will reach roughly 11,600 students when it is fully implemented by March 31, Education Department officials said.

The goal is to help female students focus on learning and feel comfortable during class, said Deputy Schools Chancellor Elizabeth Rose, who’s helping to manage the project.
OK, most kids have to pay for LUNCH and BOOKS and learning necessities, even (bus) transportation and extra curricular activities. Free tampons? This is up to parents, not SCHOOLS.
Paper to wipe your ass, up to the parents...
Please. What does that even mean?
It means bathroom hygiene is bathroom hygiene. They both wipe their bottoms on free paper, seems to be okay with you, wash their hands we free soap, that's okay too it seems, and dry their hands with free paper towels, shower with free hot water and dry themselves with free towels, all of which is okay by you but not free tampons and pads for the 50% of them who also need those? That's up to the parents? BS. Nothing wrong with paying up for such an obvious need.

I'd put in free condoms and day-after pills, in both bathrooms, as well. It would save us a ton of problems.

Pay me now or pay me later. Fewer babies born to young mothers, fewer abortions, fewer STDs, embarrassed or worried girls and blood stains to clean off the furniture. Sign me up.

Oh, and here's a deal for ya, I don't have kids so you can use every dollar I've ever paid into the schools for just that above...

Last edited:
This is insane. Everybody knows the girls are gonna grab them and sell them to female non-students. If we're gonna give these away it has to be done by a school official. Better yet just tell the girls to use THEIR MONEY and buy them at a store.

City schools to offer free feminine hygiene products

March 14 2016 For the first time ever, city schools are dispensing free tampons and pads to students.

Girls at 25 public schools will get the items from bathroom dispensers in a program that starts Monday, the Daily News has learned.

The push for free feminine hygiene products will reach roughly 11,600 students when it is fully implemented by March 31, Education Department officials said.

The goal is to help female students focus on learning and feel comfortable during class, said Deputy Schools Chancellor Elizabeth Rose, who’s helping to manage the project.
OK, most kids have to pay for LUNCH and BOOKS and learning necessities, even (bus) transportation and extra curricular activities. Free tampons? This is up to parents, not SCHOOLS.
It means bathroom hygiene is bathroom hygiene. They both wipe their bottoms on free paper, seems to be okay with you, wash their hands we free soap, that's okay too it seems, and dry their hands with free paper towels, shower with free hot water and dry themselves with free towels, all of which is okay by you but not free tampons and pads for the 50% of them who also need those? That's up to the parents? BS. Nothing wrong with paying up for such an obvious need.

I'd put in free condoms and day-after pills, in both bathrooms, as well. It would save us a ton of problems.

Pay me now or pay me later. Fewer babies born to young mothers, fewer abortions, fewer STDs, embarrassed or worried girls and blood stains to clean off the furniture. Sign me up.

Oh, and here's a deal for ya, I don't have kids so you can use every dollar I've ever paid into the schools for just that above...

It's about time you made some damn sense! :ahole-1:

I make sense all the damn time, although I go to extremes, the problem is you see the world only "subjectively". Burglars and criminals scare you, so it's okay to kill them (even when unnecessary), but tampons and pads, being female, you understand so it's okay to stock them in the bathrooms.

For an objective person it's easy to see how stocking the bathrooms for teenage girls is a good idea and killing stupid kids, even burglars, is not...

I make sense all the damn time, although I go to extremes, the problem is you see the world only "subjectively". Burglars and criminals scare you, so it's okay to kill them (even when unnecessary), but tampons and pads, being female, you understand so it's okay to stock them in the bathrooms.

For an objective person it's easy to see how stocking the bathrooms for teenage girls is a good idea and killing stupid kids, even burglars, is not...

Hey, I never said I was glad that the stupid kid chose a life of crime, but it is what it is. You choose that lifestyle, you are pretty much dead already.

I hope the liberal men are not left out. They need the tampon dispensers in their rest rooms too.
That is, if there are a y gender specific rest rooms left.

Hey, I never said I was glad that the stupid kid chose a life of crime, but it is what it is. You choose that lifestyle, you are pretty much dead already.
Nonsense, utter. Tens of millions of kids (and adults) have committed crimes here and lived to tell the tale. Again, you lack the ability to be "objective"...

Nonsense, utter. Tens of millions of kids (and adults) have committed crimes here and lived to tell the tale. Again, you lack the ability to be "objective"...

Death is a part of life, especially if you break into homes. Like I said, an occupational hazard you accept when you act a fool.

Death is a part of life, especially if you break into homes. Like I said, an occupational hazard you accept when you act a fool.
The penalty for burglary is not death. And all she had to do was 1. let cops deal with it, 2. let the kid run away and see 1. She didn't, and she should have.

Now some of the schools are withdrawing the free tampons.

They found too many were bringing them to the cafeterias, applying a little ketchup (a vegetable, after all) and eating them because they taste better than Moochelle's Mandated Meals.

Forum List

Back