NYC installs FREE tampon dispensers at their schools!!!

The girl in school supplies her female relatives and friends with free tampons. When the girl quits or graduates, the right of free sanitary supplies has been established. How are these women supposed to get their free tampons then?

Yup - this is gonna cost the taxpayers a fortune since the black girls are gonna grab 50 of these every day and sell them. Just an incredibly stupid idea.

If anyone can walk into the school bathroom and get free tampons, who are these girls going to sell them to?

You people are just nuts. Lol. :lol: Of all the problems in the world that we face, and you are worried about some girls getting free tampons?

Let me tell you, most girls are still going to bring their own tampons. The ones supplied in the schools are cheap as hell, and we all have our personal preferences when it comes to feminine hygiene.

Wouldn't you rather buy black market tampons from a black girl tapping on your car window?

You people are just nuts. Lol. :lol: Of all the problems in the world that we face, and you are worried about some girls getting free tampons?

Let me tell you, most girls are still going to bring their own tampons. The ones supplied in the schools are cheap as hell, and we all have our personal preferences when it comes to feminine hygiene.

Wouldn't you rather buy black market tampons from a black girl tapping on your car window?

It makes having my period MUCH more exciting! :lol:

Except they are not free...someone pays for it
Now, Im not a female but I do live in house with only female and I do know enough to understand that sometimes these things can start with little warning.
I think its good to have a way for a girl to have access to these items in case of an emergency. They may not have the money in their purse to buy one in the middle of the school day.

It makes having my period MUCH more exciting! :lol:
I just pictured some old pervy dude in a long black coat opening it up in front of the girls, tampons hanging by the strings lining the inside of said coat

Yup - this is gonna cost the taxpayers a fortune since the black girls are gonna grab 50 of these every day and sell them. Just an incredibly stupid idea.

If anyone can walk into the school bathroom and get free tampons, who are these girls going to sell them to?

HAHAHA. You are dumb. You think all the women in NYC are attending an NYC public school.?

Now, Im not a female but I do live in house with only female and I do know enough to understand that sometimes these things can start with little warning.
I think its good to have a way for a girl to have access to these items in case of an emergency. They may not have the money in their purse to buy one in the middle of the school day.

Hey einstein. Everyone agrees with that. Let the school nurse give them out to girls in need.

But putting them in dispensers where everyone can grab them for free is just throwing away taxpayer money. The black girls are gonna go into the tampon biz. THINK, america-hater.

Hey einstein. Everyone agrees with that. Let the school nurse give them out to girls in need.

But putting them in dispensers where everyone can grab them for free is just throwing away taxpayer money. The black girls are gonna go into the tampon biz. THINK, america-hater.

You are the one who hates America. You look around and see the country getting less white each day and you hate it.

You are the one who hates America. You look around and see the country getting less white each day and you hate it.
by extension wouldn't you hate it if America where getting more white each day? so you too are a racist.
The reality is that there are very few people that would be upset with the majority being switched in the U.S. IF IT WERE BEING DONE LEGALLY, for instance, if the black population began taking the lead due to a greater birth rate than the whites, or if the Hispanic population increased due the the birth rate of those legally here. ( Don't even try to test me on this one)
However when that shift is taking place because of an invasion of filthy illegal pieces of shit that dont belong here in the first place, that becomes an problem. Not only for whites but also for blacks. The ones that should be the most upset with illegals are the LEGALLY here Hispanic CITIZENS. Because of the filth crossing our border illegally, those that are legal are finding themselves in a situation that they have to constantly explain themselves and are constantly being looked at like they dont belong, when in fact, they do.
If you don't have a problem with the illegals and the damage they are doing to this country, then I would have to put you in the category of an Anti American traitor. You have no right to be here with the values you hold.

This is insane. Everybody knows the girls are gonna grab them and sell them to female non-students. If we're gonna give these away it has to be done by a school official. Better yet just tell the girls to use THEIR MONEY and buy them at a store.

City schools to offer free feminine hygiene products

March 14 2016 For the first time ever, city schools are dispensing free tampons and pads to students.

Girls at 25 public schools will get the items from bathroom dispensers in a program that starts Monday, the Daily News has learned.

The push for free feminine hygiene products will reach roughly 11,600 students when it is fully implemented by March 31, Education Department officials said.

The goal is to help female students focus on learning and feel comfortable during class, said Deputy Schools Chancellor Elizabeth Rose, who’s helping to manage the project.
OK, most kids have to pay for LUNCH and BOOKS and learning necessities, even (bus) transportation and extra curricular activities. Free tampons? This is up to parents, not SCHOOLS.

This is insane. Everybody knows the girls are gonna grab them and sell them to female non-students. If we're gonna give these away it has to be done by a school official. Better yet just tell the girls to use THEIR MONEY and buy them at a store.

March 14 2016 For the first time ever, city schools are dispensing free tampons and pads to students.

Girls at 25 public schools will get the items from bathroom dispensers in a program that starts Monday, the Daily News has learned.

The push for free feminine hygiene products will reach roughly 11,600 students when it is fully implemented by March 31, Education Department officials said.

The goal is to help female students focus on learning and feel comfortable during class, said Deputy Schools Chancellor Elizabeth Rose, who’s helping to manage the project.
OK, most kids have to pay for LUNCH and BOOKS and learning necessities, even (bus) transportation and extra curricular activities. Free tampons? This is up to parents, not SCHOOLS.
Paper to wipe your ass, up to the parents...

Paper to wipe your ass, up to the parents...
Please. What does that even mean?

I have 5 adult daughters, so my opinion may be a little bit biased.

Trans men use tampons too. Aren't they being transphobic by only putting them in the girls' bathrooms? What bigotry!

What's wrong with that.? White men built america and they keep it functioning. They provide the engineers, businessmen, scientists, farmers, plumbers, auto repairmen etc that do the useful work.

Blacks and immigrants take up welfare or crime.

The ones that should be the most upset with illegals are the LEGALLY here Hispanic CITIZENS. Because of the filth crossing our border illegally, those that are legal are finding themselves in a situation that they have to constantly explain themselves and are constantly being looked at like they dont belong, when in fact, they do.

I too have been saying that for years. LEGAL mexican-americans are the ones really harmed by illegals. Must be tough to get or switch jobs when everyone assumes you're an illegal.

Forum List

Back