NYC Jewish communities told to shelter in place after....

You can’t have something stolen when you never owned nor had it to begin with

Everyone took land from someone.
No, "we" took it from the lemmels when the ice subsided.
Don't know Rose's Chicken Shack...when I was stationed at Leonard Wood, it was Mitch's Cafe...long gone now. Even the building is gone.
"Rose's Chicken Shack" in Waynesville. Off-limits, posters everywhere. 1965. Fort Lost in the Woods in the State of Misery. "Smokin' Charlie, C-1-3". I never made it off base. We were on a 6-week basic training rush so they could send us to Vietnam as soon as we turned 19. I got to 'Nam 3 months after my 19th. birthday. Hurrah for me! :mad:
If the justification for Hamas to kill Israeli's is stolen land...no one is safe.
Americans are shooting each other for loitering, trespassing, or getting the best parking space at the shopping mall. I'd say that stealing someone's land is a better reason than that. :cool:

It has already taken over USMB, that's for sure.
Are you saying that 'the rabid left' has taken over USMB? Not so fast:

Participants are required by USMB to follow guidelines. Those who've offended the rules get a warning, and if that doesn't work, time out from a week to forever, depending onthe number of times guidelines were ignored or even disrespected. The opinions stated here are not necessarily of the owners of USMB. The owners did provide something very important in this great bord, however. They have conservatives, independents, and liberals in the moderators who frequently say they huddle up if the problem is difficult to determine. And if they so desire, they can say what they think, and you know they are following the guidelines they expect other members to subscribe to in debate behaviors.

So Dogmaphobe, I'm a conservative, but I have the deepest respect for moderators on the left, because they're honest, they're helpful, and in general, they work hard keeping the board running and friendly enough to keep people coming back, regardless of party or affiliation. If a law is broken, an offender could get permanently banned as in any other business. There are worse things than making a mistake, because you can correct errors, but you can't correct stupid. Trust me, the moderators are smart people, and they know the difference.

In conclusion, if the left wins an argument, they're competent debaters, and sometime they win. However, if the right wins an argument, as competent as they may be, they may be hammered verbally, provided it is within the parameters of USMB guidelines, and if it is brutal, you can click on "Report" and a moderator can and will resolve the issue with other moderators giving input to an action if necessary. It's the fairest system on the internet, and it attracts very bright people to debate issues, which is why I think it's the best board on the net. Our moderators are dedicated to making way for everyone to participate in resolving an issue. I know people here who are very well versed in Constitutional laws, so many who come from different states, some who come from foreign countries, but all who are made welcome at a dear lady named Foxfyre in the USMB coffee shop.

Link: USMB Coffee Shop IV

Last edited:
Are you saying that 'the rabid left' has taken over USMB? Not so fast:

Participants are required by USMB to follow guidelines. Those who've offended the rules get a warning, and if that doesn't work, time out from a week to forever, depending onthe number of times guidelines were ignored or even disrespected. The opinions stated here are not necessarily of the owners of USMB. The owners did provide something very important in this great bord, however. They have conservatives, independents, and liberals in the moderators who frequently say they huddle up if the problem is difficult to determine. And if they so desire, they can say what they think, and you know they are following the guidelines they expect other members to subscribe to in debate behaviors.

So Dogmaphobe, I'm a conservative, but I have the deepest respect for moderators on the left, because they're honest, they're helpful, and in general, they work hard keeping the board running and friendly enough to keep people coming back, regardless of party or affiliation. If a law is broken, an offender could get permanently banned as in any other business. There are worse things than making a mistake, because you can correct errors, but you can't correct stupid. Trust me, the moderators are smart people, and they know the difference.

In conclusion, if the left wins an argument, they're competent debaters, and sometime they win. However, if the right wins an argument, as competent as they may be, they may be hammered verbally, provided it is within the parameters of USMB guidelines, and if it is brutal, you can click on "Report" and a moderator can and will resolve the issue with other moderators giving input to an action if necessary. It's the fairest system on the internet, and it attracts very bright people to debate issues, which is why I think it's the best board on the net. Our moderators are dedicated to making way for everyone to participate in resolving an issue. I know people here who are very well versed in Constitutional laws, so many who come from different states, some who come from foreign countries, but all who are made welcome at a dear lady named Foxfyre in the USMB coffee shop.
I'm on the left in general but on the right when a specific issue is better served, which is where I find myself lately. I am neither right nor left and I vote for whichever party is better than the others. I've been a member of about a dozen different discussion forums and don't indulge in any of this "far left" and "far right" crapola but USMB is the fairest forum I've seen so far. But don't tell all of your friends because I don't want it to get too crowded over here. :eusa_shhh:

No, "we" took it from the lemmels when the ice subsided.

"Rose's Chicken Shack" in Waynesville. Off-limits, posters everywhere. 1965. Fort Lost in the Woods in the State of Misery. "Smokin' Charlie, C-1-3". I never made it off base. We were on a 6-week basic training rush so they could send us to Vietnam as soon as we turned 19. I got to 'Nam 3 months after my 19th. birthday. Hurrah for me! :mad:

Americans are shooting each other for loitering, trespassing, or getting the best parking space at the shopping mall. I'd say that stealing someone's land is a better reason than that. :cool:
43rd AG BN, S2. Daisy's Spa was the only thing off-limits that I remember in the 90s.

Many MAGA are anti-semitic, and many like Trump are liberal, people we don't want.
Nowhere near what we see on the Left, with tens of thousands of people taking part in rallies in liberal cities where they scream “Death to the Jews!” Where Congresspeople on the Left refuse to condemn HAMAS terrorists who tortured innocent Jews, by intent. Where leftists on college campuses chase Jews into a library, call for their murder, and say how “exhilarating“ it is that Jews were massacred.

The majority of disgusting antisemites on this very forum have been leftists, as well.

(Cue up…but, but, Charlottesville six years ago!)

Last edited:
Nowhere near what we see on the Left, with tens of thousands of people taking part in rallies in liberal cities where they scream “Death to the Jews!” Where Congresspeople on the Left refuse to condemn HAMAS terrorists who tortured innocent Jews, by intent. Where leftists on college campuses chase Jews into a library, call for their murder, and say how “exhilarating“ it is that Jews were massacred.

The majority of disgusting antisemites on this very forum have been leftists, as well.

What I think of Jews or Arabs is my business and I don't give a shit what Republicans or Democrats think of them either. Whichever one cares mostly about his own countrymen is all that should matter to Americans. But Washington is destroying the world and its own citizens are also getting killed in the process.

What I think of Jews or Arabs is my business and I don't give a shit what Republicans or Democrats think of them either. Whichever one cares mostly about his own countrymen is all that should matter to Americans. But Washington is destroying the world and its own citizens are also getting killed in the process.
When we have tens of thousands of leftists siding with people who want to genocide the Jews, then it’s my business.

The 6 or 8 right wing antisemites who are very prodigious in their postings added to the dozens of left wingers makes this place look like some unholy union between Ummah.com. and Storefront.

When we have tens of thousands of leftists siding with people who want to genocide the Jews, then it’s my business.
Your business, your problem. Not mine. The Zionists have murdered plenty of innocent Palestinian men, women, and children. A sporadic eye for an eye is biblical justice and it was written long before I was born. :45:

Forum List

Back