NYC Jewish communities told to shelter in place after....

Your business, your problem. Not mine. The Zionists have murdered plenty of innocent Palestinian men, women, and children. A sporadic eye for an eye is biblical justice and it was written long before I was born. :45:
Not comparable to what the Muslim terrorists did to innocent Israeli men, women, and children. That you try to draw a “both sides” argument reveals you’re a liberal.

And your response to all threats and calls to murder all Jews that it is not your problem reveals you’re a disgusting POS. If everyone thought that way in WWII, all Jews WOULD have been killed. But not your problem.

All the posters who are expressing support for the Jews, and disgust for the rising antisemitism, have been Republicans, and largely Christian. There are only two Democrats who have expressed support for Jews and disgust for antisemitism, and John Edgar has been one of them.

The other one was a shocker - Candycorn.

Not comparable to what the Muslim terrorists did to innocent Israeli men, women, and children.
Now that was funny. And I thought you had no sense of humour.
That you try to draw a “both sides” argument reveals you’re a liberal.
"Liberal", huh? Without cliches, you'd be mute.
And your response to all threats and calls to murder all Jews that it is not your problem reveals you’re a disgusting POS.
Another joke! Wow, are you a stand-up comedian by any chance?
If everyone thought that way in WWII, all Jews WOULD have been killed. But not your problem.
I believe you are getting your information from kindergarten kiddies and Saturday-night drunks. At least you tell really funny stories so I appreciate you for that. :auiqs.jpg:

You have freely (and often) expressed your hatred of Palestinians.

Was my answer revealing enough for you? Hmmmmm? :)
Yes, and just as I expected. An antisemite playing word games with “semite.” Only Jew-haters try that.

Now that was funny. And I thought you had no sense of humour.

"Liberal", huh? Without cliches, you'd be mute.

Another joke! Wow, are you a stand-up comedian by any chance?

I believe you are getting your information from kindergarten kiddies and Saturday-night drunks. At least you tell really funny stories so I appreciate you for that. :auiqs.jpg:

Okay Lisa558, now we know.

Are you saying that 'the rabid left' has taken over USMB? Not so fast:

Participants are required by USMB to follow guidelines. Those who've offended the rules get a warning, and if that doesn't work, time out from a week to forever, depending onthe number of times guidelines were ignored or even disrespected. The opinions stated here are not necessarily of the owners of USMB. The owners did provide something very important in this great bord, however. They have conservatives, independents, and liberals in the moderators who frequently say they huddle up if the problem is difficult to determine. And if they so desire, they can say what they think, and you know they are following the guidelines they expect other members to subscribe to in debate behaviors.

So Dogmaphobe, I'm a conservative, but I have the deepest respect for moderators on the left, because they're honest, they're helpful, and in general, they work hard keeping the board running and friendly enough to keep people coming back, regardless of party or affiliation. If a law is broken, an offender could get permanently banned as in any other business. There are worse things than making a mistake, because you can correct errors, but you can't correct stupid. Trust me, the moderators are smart people, and they know the difference.

In conclusion, if the left wins an argument, they're competent debaters, and sometime they win. However, if the right wins an argument, as competent as they may be, they may be hammered verbally, provided it is within the parameters of USMB guidelines, and if it is brutal, you can click on "Report" and a moderator can and will resolve the issue with other moderators giving input to an action if necessary. It's the fairest system on the internet, and it attracts very bright people to debate issues, which is why I think it's the best board on the net. Our moderators are dedicated to making way for everyone to participate in resolving an issue. I know people here who are very well versed in Constitutional laws, so many who come from different states, some who come from foreign countries, but all who are made welcome at a dear lady named Foxfyre in the USMB coffee shop.

Link: USMB Coffee Shop IV
When a post is in the main section for 24 consecutive days and a wandering mod who Never participates in CE/Politics rolls thru and puts it into Badlands and then disappears, you know moderation has ended and personal feelings have overtaken to become censorship
Mostly lib mods dealing with mostly conservative posters is mostly a big mistake.

Last edited:
Ghengis and Kubla Khan draw the same condemnation that Hamas does and nothing “anti whatever” there. Hamas huggers here hate Jews and many feel they don’t even exist

The Jew haters always circle back to the “Pal’istanian land” slogan.

They inevitably use that slogan to claim the Pallys have acquired some entitlement to control or ownership of the territory from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea. The Pallys and the Jew haters have convinced themselves that they have some perceived right to the territory simply because they were former Ottoman Empire/Turkish Republic subjects and occupied the territory formerly known as Palestine. BTW, the Ottoman Empire never recognized any geographic area called Pal’istan. More importantly, the so-called Pallys had no inherent sovereignty nor did they establish sovereignty over the territory.

Not to mention the Ottomans wanted Jews to replace the worthless draft and tax dodging 'natives' there, and encouraged several aliyahs from Russia of Jews to settle there. For some reason these Hamas and PLO terrorist supporters can't seem to find any Turkish sniveling about Jews considering the region their new homeland. The area was fought over inn a civil war with Egypt in the 1840's; they didn't call the the inhabitants 'Palestinians' either. It was 'Greater Syria' to the locals.

Didn't work like they thought it would this time eh, otherwise to think that Israel would just sit back and take it ???? Hey, if you poke a hornet's nest, then you best get ready to be stung. Israel's PM didn't start anything that defines the word "crap" in the context you are using it in, so better luck defending GAZA next time.

Hamas is a tool to drag the US into Bibi's war and get the US to attack Iran.

Forum List

Back