NYC mayor decries open border

But you don't actually care. For example, there is no greater enemy to inflicting consequences on businesses that hire illegals than the republican politicians you have spent your entire life voting for.
Democrat loser policy. I hope these illegals kill you and your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Impose penalties on businesses that hire illegals, lift the massive sanctions on the countries that are directly causing the current round of illegal immigration, and assign more judges to get through the backlog of asylum claims. But none of that is going to happen because nobody is serious about caring about illegal immigration.

Edit: The wall is the dumbest thing ever. There is more wall on the border now than ever before and oh look, record illegal immigration according to the pro wall crowd.
Dont you mean KNOWINGLY hire illegals?

They have phony documents that say they are legal

The problem is easier to deal with if we stop them at the border

Dont you mean KNOWINGLY hire illegals?

They have phony documents that say they are legal

The problem is easier to deal with if we stop them at the border
You're saying the disease is easier to deal with if we ignore the disease and treat a single one of its symptoms. And I do mean knowingly. But even that's opposed. Cut off the incentive for coming here, and stop adding to the difficulty of staying over there. If you have no interest in those things and only care about building a wall and sending the military to kill people at the border, you can't claim to care. You just want to increase the amount of misery in the world.

You're saying the disease is easier to deal with if we ignore the disease and treat a single one of its symptoms. And I do mean knowingly. But even that's opposed. Cut off the incentive for coming here, and stop adding to the difficulty of staying over there. If you have no interest in those things and only care about building a wall and sending the military to kill people at the border, you can't claim to care. You just want to increase the amount of misery in the world.
Hospitals, schools, and indoor toilets along with streets paved with gold are more than enough incentives

In America even illegal aliens do not have to work if they dont want to

Last edited:
I have family and co-workers who hail from South of the Border.
Those nations have Brown dictators that these people are running away from.
These Brown dictators should be assassinated.
then those members of your family should step up and go back and do the assassinations instead of running away like cowards,,

Impose penalties on businesses that hire illegals, lift the massive sanctions on the countries that are directly causing the current round of illegal immigration, and assign more judges to get through the backlog of asylum claims. But none of that is going to happen because nobody is serious about caring about illegal immigration.

Edit: The wall is the dumbest thing ever. There is more wall on the border now than ever before and oh look, record illegal immigration according to the pro wall crowd.

So I guess the NY asshole should get started on your proposal.

Lol good one
Why do libs hate businessmen?

You want to make the owner of a business responsible for enforcing the immigration laws instead of the federal government

Whereas I want the feds to do their job and stop illegal aliens at the border

They are not needed and not wanted according to Eric Adams
Are you under the impression that I let Eric Adams do my thinking?

Make them legal. Let them work.

What’s the unemployment rate?

Are you under the impression that I let Eric Adams do my thinking?

Make them legal. Let them work.

What’s the unemployment rate?
No, not entirely

In fact Adams is a lib like you and his thinking is normally just as cockeyed as yours

But in NYC he’s facing reality for one of the rare times in lib la la land

Rather than reducing inflation the illegals are sapping the strength of the wipe-every-nose welfare system

Forum List

Back