NYC: Muslim who set fire at gas station getting psychiatric evaluation, cops can’t find motive

I read headlines like this and shake my head in bewilderment. What is it they are refusing to admit? That Islam is a violent cult and its followers do things to destroy western civilization?

He was ordered to appear in court on Aug. 17 for a conference,” but this story drops out of sight after the August 8 report below. Either the August 17 conference was postponed or it was held in secrecy.

Meanwhile, cops “could not provide a motive.” Jihad? You mean the interior spiritual struggle within the soul of every Muslim, to strive harder to obey Allah? What could that possibly have to do with setting a fire at a gas station, you greasy Islamophobe? What else could this attack possibly be, besides more of the global outbreak of mental illness? Hence the psychiatric investigation.

More @ NYC: Muslim who set fire at gas station getting psychiatric evaluation, cops can’t find motive

Let them in, let them in. ........ Where is your love for the pyro. Arent you willing to sacrafice your cars, family I mean this is how you prove your support for them you give up your land, country, and family to show the love.

--------------------------------------------- check out the video again , its comical , see the muslims flaming footwear Biff .

muslims ARE the worldwide Problem since their invention 1400 years ago and i am happy that it is that way Biff.
I am a policy person, I have no desire for these coy beat around the bush comments..

Policy wise, are we talking about extermination of all muslims? 50% of muslims? how many? --Can you at least commit to outlawing the practice of Islam in America?? Simply saying "ooohh, look at what this muslim did" -- isn't a policy

No need. All we need to do is ban Muslim immigration, as should the rest of Western civilization. Keep them in their own shit holes and they will happily kill each other off. As for Muslims in America, put them on terror watch lists and if and when they do support terrorists, deport them or jail them.

muslims ARE the worldwide Problem since their invention 1400 years ago and i am happy that it is that way Biff.
I am a policy person, I have no desire for these coy beat around the bush comments..

Policy wise, are we talking about extermination of all muslims? 50% of muslims? how many? --Can you at least commit to outlawing the practice of Islam in America?? Simply saying "ooohh, look at what this muslim did" -- isn't a policy

No need. All we need to do is ban Muslim immigration, as should the rest of Western civilization. Keep them in their own shit holes and they will happily kill each other off. As for Muslims in America, put them on terror watch lists and if and when they do support terrorists, deport them or jail them.

Yeah putting group of Americans on a "list" solely based on their religion is very American. You're a true patriot. Bravo.

Yeah putting group of Americans on a "list" solely based on their religion is very American. You're a true patriot. Bravo.

Many Americans are already on "lists". You wouldn't have any issue putting conservatives on watch lists.

I read headlines like this and shake my head in bewilderment. What is it they are refusing to admit? That Islam is a violent cult and its followers do things to destroy western civilization?

He was ordered to appear in court on Aug. 17 for a conference,” but this story drops out of sight after the August 8 report below. Either the August 17 conference was postponed or it was held in secrecy.

Meanwhile, cops “could not provide a motive.” Jihad? You mean the interior spiritual struggle within the soul of every Muslim, to strive harder to obey Allah? What could that possibly have to do with setting a fire at a gas station, you greasy Islamophobe? What else could this attack possibly be, besides more of the global outbreak of mental illness? Hence the psychiatric investigation.

More @ NYC: Muslim who set fire at gas station getting psychiatric evaluation, cops can’t find motive

Muslims are not allowed to have mental illness -- anything they do is because they are inherently evil because they are all muslim'ly and stuff

Even if a muslim does something good, it can be discounted because whatever good they do is just a secret plot to bring about sharia Law and destroy the world

Take it up with the 80 million Muslim terrorists.

1.8 billion muslims in the world, 80 million are terrorists -- according to your made up stats...Why not boost that number up to 1.2 billion, who's counting anyway

50% share terror views not necesserily terrorists.

mmm-kay...

Guess we better exterminate them then.. and outlaw muslims in America..

That'll show em!

Are you disputing this? Pew Research and Google are your friends.

Muslims are not allowed to have mental illness -- anything they do is because they are inherently evil because they are all muslim'ly and stuff

Even if a muslim does something good, it can be discounted because whatever good they do is just a secret plot to bring about sharia Law and destroy the world

Take it up with the 80 million Muslim terrorists.

1.8 billion muslims in the world, 80 million are terrorists -- according to your made up stats...Why not boost that number up to 1.2 billion, who's counting anyway

According to the 1.8 billion you cite, the number of terrorists would be 90 million. The Muslim excusers say only 5% of Muslims are involved in terrorism. 5% of 1.8 billion is 90 million. Simple algebra.
We’ll use your number. I was being nice with the 80 million number.
As usual, dems are math and logic challenged.

We should be doing what the Chinese are doing in their western province. No open displays of Islam and closing all mosques.

Are you speaking for yourself or others? Yes, Islam does play a major role in these atrocities, but there are other factors such as lack of education, majority youth populations, radical clerics as leaders that claim to speak for the faith, oppressive tyrannical and in some cases theocratic regimes that radicalize their people and brainwash them against the West and others, lack of reform movement in the faith, etc. That is why there are no "Christian Crusaders" today going around killing and bombing non Christians in the name of Jesus.

We are indeed in a clash of civilizations. The good news is many of the Muslim countries i.e. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc. that were supporting and financing these radicals, no longer are, as they are seeing the same Islamists now gunning for them.

Forum List

Back