NYC Teachers Told to favor Black Students Over White Students. More Anti-White Racism From Liberals

If I was the parent of a white student in NYC I would get a lawyer and sue on the grounds of Equal Protection Clause of 14th Amendment and the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Time to deploy the same weapons Democrats use...and turn them against the lunatic racist left.
Deroy Murdock: New York City's radical push for 'equity' in schools is the very definition of racism
As I've said all along, this is not going to be about healing & equality; it's going to be about payback & punishment.

The funny part of this is that white Regressives somehow think they'll be immune to what's coming.

If I was the parent of a white student in NYC I would get a lawyer and sue on the grounds of Equal Protection Clause of 14th Amendment and the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Time to deploy the same weapons Democrats use...and turn them against the lunatic racist left.
Deroy Murdock: New York City's radical push for 'equity' in schools is the very definition of racism
As I've said all along, this is not going to be about healing & equality; it's going to be about payback & punishment.

The funny part of this is that white Regressives somehow think they'll be immune to what's coming.
Exactly. All this diversity talk is based on hatred and revenge. Hope white liberals living in the suburbs will find this out the hard way. Democratic Party is a racist organization. I want a liberal to tell me in what states slavery and legal segregation still exist? Where are minorities being discriminated against? Democrats need to get a grip on the fact that the 1960’s are over. If you want to march...how about in a patriotic parade for a change? I get the impression that these Antifa types cheered the terrorists attacks on 9-11.

Exactly. All this diversity talk is based on hatred and revenge. Hope white liberals living in the suburbs will find this out the hard way. Democratic Party is a racist organization. I want a liberal to tell me in what states slavery and legal segregation still exist? Where are minorities being discriminated against? Democrats need to get a grip on the fact that the 1960’s are over. If you want to march...how about in a patriotic parade for a change? I get the impression that these Antifa types cheered the terrorists attacks on 9-11.
No thoughts of hatred and revenge with Donnie's deplorables......

Am I supposed to take this FauxNews opinion piece as anything beyond what it is? Opinions aren't facts, which this article is very light on.

No thoughts of hatred and revenge with Donnie's deplorables......
Nope. None. I liked the status quo. If pushed I will defend myself against leftist violence.

Am I supposed to take this FauxNews opinion piece as anything beyond what it is? Opinions aren't facts, which this article is very light on.
No it’s not, it has factual basis.
https://nypost.com/2019/05/25/teach...reat-black-students-as-victims-punish-whites/

Facts: NYC public school educators allegedly told to favor black students over whites — in name of 'racial equity'

More sources: NYC Teachers Told To Favor Black Students During Required Training Program | Michael Berry | NewsRadio 740 KTRH

More facts: Teachers Allegedly Told to Favor Black Students in ‘Racial Equity’ Training - American Renaissance

Facts: NYC public school educators allegedly told to favor black students over whites — in name of 'racial equity'

The Blaze? Do you have a non-Cult45 source? It says 'allegedly' right in the fucking headline.

"New York City's public school educators allegedly have been instructed to focus on black students over whites as part of "racial equity," the New York Post reported."

"The paper said DOE spokesman Will Mantell wouldn't indicate if Chancellor Richard Carranza supports Amante's alleged statements."

Well, this is looking more and more like Cult45 fake news.

More sources: NYC Teachers Told To Favor Black Students During Required Training Program | Michael Berry | NewsRadio 740 KTRH

"A spokesman for NYC School would not respond to questions whether Carranza also supports Amante on her statement."

Sounds like more spin to me.

More facts: Teachers Allegedly Told to Favor Black Students in ‘Racial Equity’ Training - American Renaissance

Allegedly. Can't read good, can you?

The Blaze? Do you have a non-Cult45 source? It says 'allegedly' right in the fucking headline.

"New York City's public school educators allegedly have been instructed to focus on black students over whites as part of "racial equity," the New York Post reported."

"The paper said DOE spokesman Will Mantell wouldn't indicate if Chancellor Richard Carranza supports Amante's alleged statements."

Sounds like progressive education to me. Does it embarrass you?

We don't even know if it's true.

We don't even know if it's true.
Of course it's true. Trump is guilty or collusion and obstruction of Justice, Kavanaugh is a rapist, and Democrats are racists.

"A spokesman for NYC School would not respond to questions whether Carranza also supports Amante on her statement."

Sounds like more spin to me.
Sounds like NYC promotes as racist system that wants to make black kids feel like “victims.”

You mean like Trump “allegedly” colluded with Russia to steal an election? You buy into that line of liberal diarrhea but when presented you with actual quotes from teachers you attended this seminar...you just can’t fucking believe it.

You mean like Trump “allegedly” colluded with Russia to steal an election? You buy into that line of liberal diarrhea but when presented you with actual quotes from teachers you attended this seminar...you just can’t fucking believe it.
Typical of an indoctrinated pawn.

Forum List

Back