(Sheffield ) University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

I get it, your failures are yours
The only thing you got was triggered.

You got triggered when my guy trump was elected! I don’t allow someone to push their fears at me. You should deal with it. And I’m still waiting for your answer on the university question I asked . You deviated as any good snowflake would

Actually we were going to get a world class crook "either' way last election, huh, that's our exceptional system fer ya. Your fears are obvious, and yours. Partisanshithead labels do not an argument make.
What law did Trump break?
Beat hitlery

You would still be living in a very ill dysfunctional society, "either" way.

Hillary's toast, rightly so, one party down, one more to go.

You got triggered when my guy trump was elected! I don’t allow someone to push their fears at me. You should deal with it. And I’m still waiting for your answer on the university question I asked . You deviated as any good snowflake would

Actually we were going to get a world class crook "either' way last election, huh, that's our exceptional system fer ya. Your fears are obvious, and yours. Partisanshithead labels do not an argument make.
My fears are very real. When the MSM is controlled by the DNC, it’s influencing people of our country. And you, you’re trapped and can’t answer me! I note your fears
I don't understand why you don't just calm down and vote republican.
Still no answer. Who are you afraid of?

Get a dog, train it to do tricks fer ya.
I have two, and they have better manners than you! Hahaha

Beat hitlery

No, the elites would have destroyed my country! Instead, trump is exposing the elites! Funny huh?

N

None, he walks on water with Jeebus.
Naw, he took on the elitists you seem to admire!

Right, the guy who claims he's worth Brazillian dollars but can't show ya evidence, the King of the Jews, the chosen one, the very stable genius is one of you. He took on the elites and redistributed even more societal wealth to their common direction.

N

Right, the guy who claims he's worth Brazillian dollars but can't show ya evidence, the King of the Jews, the chosen one, the very stable genius is one of you. He took on the elites and redistributed even more societal wealth to their common direction.
Naw, you’re watching the msm like the elites weaponized to brainwash you. You’re weak and behave as they demanded you to. Nice puppet

Beat hitlery

No, the elites would have destroyed my country! Instead, trump is exposing the elites! Funny huh?

How can corruption expose corruption when "both" of your parties serve a corrupt system?

This is why partisanshitheads are left with nothing but hissyfitting over who is most corrupt.

N

Naw, you’re watching the msm like the elites weaponized to brainwash you. You’re weak and behave as they demanded you to. Nice puppet
Ha ha ha, you're assigning again, I left corporate state media decades ago, you should read more.

How can you adequately blame whitey and play victim, if whitey is in attendance? Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beat hitlery

How can corruption expose corruption when "both" of your parties serve a corrupt system?

This is why partisanshitheads are left with nothing but hissyfitting over who is most corrupt.
Trump corrupt? Hahaha hahaha, name one thing corrupt! One. You won’t cause again you’re trapped, still waiting on your answer to my question regarding the OP. You have no idea who you think you’re messing with. I’m a bad nightmare . I won’t stop

N

Ha ha ha, you're assigning again, I left corporate state media decades ago, you should read more.
Your avoidance will not be ignored. Stay focused young lady

Beat hitlery

Trump corrupt? Hahaha hahaha, name one thing corrupt! One. You won’t cause again you’re trapped, still waiting on your answer to my question regarding the OP. You have no idea who you think you’re messing with. I’m a bad nightmare . I won’t stop

I find you boring, and I'm having some conversations elsewhere. Threaten all ya like. It'll be as effective as all your other childish outbursts.

N

I'm sorry, I have to go watch some american TV now, you know, because you said I do-n-shit. And Sheffield U just called, they want my foreigner-with-nothing-to-say-about-it opinion on that policy that has you soiling yourself, so I really should take that call.

Naw
Beat hitlery

I find you boring, and I'm having some conversations elsewhere. Threaten all ya like. It'll be as effective as all your other childish outbursts.
, I enjoy exposing fake people such as yourself. Bye, I take down another partisan hack. Hahaha

N

I'm sorry, I have to go watch some american TV now, you know, because you said I do-n-shit. And Sheffield U just called, they want my foreigner-with-nothing-to-say-about-it opinion on that policy that has you soiling yourself, so I really should take that call.
Racist fks they are! Hahaha

They're asking if they should allow you in, have you submitted your transcripts or are they with Dons?

They're asking if they should allow you in, have you submitted your transcripts or are they with Dons?
Racism flowing exposed

(Sheffield ) University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

THAT IS SO RIPE. So typical of the idiot Left: they want to hold a meeting on the problem of racism and so their very first act is one of racism itself! :auiqs.jpg:
Sort of like the demofks in the house hiding from the people! If they can’t fool the people, they can’t fool anyone, and I’m not fooled, and I am the people. When one has to avoid the people, one is corrupt.

I take it you agree with segregating people based on race?
No, but someone will get around to assigning that I' sure.
Yeah, the University in the OP is doing it and you seem to be fine with it. Explain yourself.

I'm american, the institution is in Britain. I recognize hissyfitting about it here alters nothing and bripatsy will have to locate sympathy for his lament somewhere else. My current understanding is that he can find it, sympathy, in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis.
So, I asked you if it isn’t racist what is it? You avoided answering cause you know it is. Your hypocrisy is highlighted

If you cannot decide for yourself what is racist and what is not, I'll leave you with bripatsy, and the two of you can commiserate and assign whatever you like to others. I am american, the institution in question is in Britain. I've been here long enough now to see bripatsty's shtick, I simply do not take him seriously. He started a race baiting thread and here we are. He got what he wanted, perhaps you did as well.
Why arent you angry about racism against white people? If you arent equally outraged when it happens across the board, then youre a fucking loser.

Racism flowing exposed
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, I'm fresh out of outrage for what another nation's school did while mine bombs the fuck out of the planet as an example of what an exceptional nation and its people do to humanity.

Forum List

Back