(Sheffield ) University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

I'm american, the institution is in Britain. I recognize hissyfitting about it here alters nothing and bripatsy will have to locate sympathy for his lament somewhere else. My current understanding is that he can find it, sympathy, in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis.
So, I asked you if it isn’t racist what is it? You avoided answering cause you know it is. Your hypocrisy is highlighted

If you cannot decide for yourself what is racist and what is not, I'll leave you with bripatsy, and the two of you can commiserate and assign whatever you like to others. I am american, the institution in question is in Britain. I've been here long enough now to see bripatsty's shtick, I simply do not take him seriously. He started a race baiting thread and here we are. He got what he wanted, perhaps you did as well.
I know what is do you was my question and again you avoided it. Chicken shit salad
You know what is do me?
Do you, yes
I'm looking for a complete thought, sentence, got one?

If you cannot decide for yourself what is racist and what is not, I'll leave you with bripatsy, and the two of you can commiserate and assign whatever you like to others. I am american, the institution in question is in Britain. I've been here long enough now to see bripatsty's shtick, I simply do not take him seriously. He started a race baiting thread and here we are. He got what he wanted, perhaps you did as well.

What's racist is banning people based on their skin color, Bo Nonsequitur.
I have not done that, your president has though.

So you believe you aren't a partisan? Really?

In my experience, partisanshitheads can only envision a world in which everyone is partisanshitheaded, to such a dysfunctional degree, that any point of disagreement renders one immediately in "the other", and there can only be two, camp.
I give a shit what you do or how you do or where you do it, but you don’t extend that to me and my white race, why?

Is there a black misamerica contest? Why can’t there be a white competition?

Please have one, don't care. Why, you can even call it the Miss Antebellum Confederacy Pageant. Trump has some experience in pageants does he not?
It would not be allowed by the authorities.
The authorities keeping you down?
They have a way of doing that. Strange to you?

We had one and you all did object. It was Miss America. Whites started it. Why?
I'm going to give you time to support your vacuous claim that I ever objected to your whites-started-it Miss America pageant. Please take all the time you need.
Your party affiliations is my proof
Sorry pard, that partisanshithead belief in this political system is your perceptual reality, not mine.
And I’m correct. Partisans like you hate facts
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, if you're a partisanshithead everyone must be.
Still avoiding. Says it all

So, I asked you if it isn’t racist what is it? You avoided answering cause you know it is. Your hypocrisy is highlighted

I know what is do you was my question and again you avoided it. Chicken shit salad
You know what is do me?
Do you, yes
Yep, and asked with it.

I'm going to give you time to support your vacuous claim that I ever objected to your whites-started-it Miss America pageant. Please take all the time you need.
Sorry pard, that partisanshithead belief in this political system is your perceptual reality, not mine.
Avoiding what hon? You can't get me to agree with you? Such a toddler.

You know what is do me?
Do you, yes
Yep, and asked with it.
Perhaps if you were to swear more?

I don’t need, nor did I ask you to agree with me. I asked you to explain what you thought what it was, if not racism? And like the partisan hack you are, you’re avoiding an answer. It’s really simple, I get you’re trapped

You know what is do me?
Do you, yes
You don’t, we can see that. Should we call you Pinocchio?

I don’t need, nor did I ask you to agree with me. I asked you to explain what you thought what it was, if not racism? And like the partisan hack you are, you’re avoiding an answer. It’s really simple, I get you’re trapped
It is something a university in another nation did according to one link. Have you considered that you may be trapped in a frothy-mouthed Pavlovian response to a race baiting thread?

You know what is do me?
Do you, yes
That's cute, you think you matter, sticks-n-stones bub, wtfever.

It is something a university in another nation did according to one link. Have you considered that you may be trapped in a frothy-mouthed Pavlovian response to a race baiting thread?
Not at all. I am allowed and I use my thoughts as I want to use my voice. You, you’re trapped, you call it racist then you step out of Jim jonesism koolaid

Not at all. I am allowed and I use my thoughts as I want to use my voice. You, you’re trapped, you call it racist then you step out of Jim jonesism koolaid
Assign, assign, assign, wtfever.

You know what is do me?
Do you, yes
That's cute, you think you matter, sticks-n-stones bub, wtfever.
And you still are trapped and avoiding an answer! So, technically, you are not okay with yourself when you can’t just communicate

Avoid avoid avoid, little chicken

How old are you, do you mind my asking?

Twice as old as you apparently. You’re hiding behind an ideology you obviously can’t defend. That’s shameful

Twice as old as you apparently
Do you work in daycare with toddlers perhaps? I'm trying to be generous here.

Forum List

Back