(Sheffield ) University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

Not at all. I am allowed and I use my thoughts as I want to use my voice. You, you’re trapped, you call it racist then you step out of Jim jonesism koolaid
Assign, assign, assign, wtfever.
Avoid avoid avoid, little chicken
How old are you, do you mind my asking?
Twice as old as you apparently
Do you work in daycare with toddlers perhaps? I'm trying to be generous here.
I get it, your failures are yours

Assign, assign, assign, wtfever.
The only thing you got was triggered.

You got triggered when my guy trump was elected! I don’t allow someone to push their fears at me. You should deal with it. And I’m still waiting for your answer on the university question I asked . You deviated as any good snowflake would

You got triggered when my guy trump was elected! I don’t allow someone to push their fears at me. You should deal with it. And I’m still waiting for your answer on the university question I asked . You deviated as any good snowflake would

Actually we were going to get a world class crook "either' way last election, huh, that's our exceptional system fer ya. Your fears are obvious, and yours. Partisanshithead labels do not an argument make.

Actually we were going to get a world class crook "either' way last election, huh, that's our exceptional system fer ya. Your fears are obvious, and yours. Partisanshithead labels do not an argument make.
What law did Trump break?

My fears are very real. When the MSM is controlled by the DNC, it’s influencing people of our country. And you, you’re trapped and can’t answer me! I note your fears

None, he walks on water with Jeebus.

My fears are very real. When the MSM is controlled by the DNC, it’s influencing people of our country. And you, you’re trapped and can’t answer me! I note your fears
I don't understand why you don't just calm down and vote republican.

S

I'm guessing you're 28.
Thanks.
Not much life experience.
You should ask my eight grand kids
Why would I get near your spawn? So you have this little life experience, you're 28 and have 8 grand kids.
e, you can’t even conclude that if I have eight grand kids I wouldn’t be 28.I see you can’t address your own ignorance

Still no answer. Who are you afraid of?

Then why did you call him a crook?

Beat hitlery

Still no answer. Who are you afraid of?

Get a dog, train it to do tricks fer ya.

N

Naw, he took on the elitists you seem to admire!

Forum List

Back