(Sheffield ) University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

Oh come now, we've all read your posts, don't be so daftly hypocritical.
I insult leftwingers as a matter of course. However, I also include logic when the situation calls for it.
Sure, sure. Well your posts are here for all to read. The lefties give your life meaning, you have none otherwise. Self-victimizing whining is your life's work.
"Self victimizing?" Are you claiming that discriminating against whites doesn't make them victims?
I'm addressing you personally, do you need to go find allies?
I'm in the class called "white people" that you have so much contempt for.
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, if someone has contempt for you personally they have contempt for all whites. This is your anti-racism crusade? You're such a victimy little thing.

The striving is towards human rights. Are you human? so is BriPat.. that you may not approve of his color does not take away from his human rights. if it becomes any more complicated than that for you, then you are on the wrong track. This university is proving that humans need to relearn from the same mistakes over and over again.

And Bripatsy is front and center row in requiring this reorientation. He constantly pushes repeating the same mistakes again and again, otherwise he is being targeted by humanity.
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not the one pushing racism here. You are.
You really are no good at any of this are you. Assigning views and positions to others because you can't find a position to srgue or support any other way is childishly silly.
I'm just trying to clarify what you're saying since you're trying so hard not to be clear.
You're too thick for this, that's all. If you can't get a real discussion out of a race baiting thread, what has the western anglo world come to?
I'm "too thick" because you're determined to be vague and cryptic and I attempt to get you to clarify your remarks?

Face it, you're a race baiting troll, and that's all.

I insult leftwingers as a matter of course. However, I also include logic when the situation calls for it.
Sure, sure. Well your posts are here for all to read. The lefties give your life meaning, you have none otherwise. Self-victimizing whining is your life's work.
"Self victimizing?" Are you claiming that discriminating against whites doesn't make them victims?
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, if someone has contempt for you personally they have contempt for all whites. This is your anti-racism crusade? You're such a victimy little thing.
No, you denigrate me because I pointed out anti-white racism. Ergo, you support anti-white racism.

You aren't fooling anyone, shit for brains.

No, you denigrate me because I pointed out anti-white racism. Ergo, you support anti-white racism.

Whatever you wish to tell your friends is fine with me.

And Bripatsy is front and center row in requiring this reorientation. He constantly pushes repeating the same mistakes again and again, otherwise he is being targeted by humanity.
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not the one pushing racism here. You are.
You really are no good at any of this are you. Assigning views and positions to others because you can't find a position to srgue or support any other way is childishly silly.
I'm just trying to clarify what you're saying since you're trying so hard not to be clear.
You're too thick for this, that's all. If you can't get a real discussion out of a race baiting thread, what has the western anglo world come to?
I'm "too thick" because you're determined to be vague and cryptic and I attempt to get you to clarify your remarks?

See the OP.

See the OP.
Non response, as always.

Non response, as always.

Non response, as always.
You wanted me to care?

The university's policy is racist and divisive. Their liberals so they don't see it.

Partisanshitheadism will be our salvation.
So you believe you aren't a partisan? Really?

In my experience, partisanshitheads can only envision a world in which everyone is partisanshitheaded, to such a dysfunctional degree, that any point of disagreement renders one immediately in "the other", and there can only be two, camp.
I give a shit what you do or how you do or where you do it, but you don’t extend that to me and my white race, why?

Is there a black misamerica contest? Why can’t there be a white competition?

Please have one, don't care. Why, you can even call it the Miss Antebellum Confederacy Pageant. Trump has some experience in pageants does he not?
We had one and you all did object. It was Miss America. Whites started it. Why?

Yeah, you're really a targeted minority now aren't you.
I take it you agree with segregating people based on race?
No, but someone will get around to assigning that I' sure.
Yeah, the University in the OP is doing it and you seem to be fine with it. Explain yourself.

I'm american, the institution is in Britain. I recognize hissyfitting about it here alters nothing and bripatsy will have to locate sympathy for his lament somewhere else. My current understanding is that he can find it, sympathy, in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis.
So, I asked you if it isn’t racist what is it? You avoided answering cause you know it is. Your hypocrisy is highlighted

Partisanshitheadism will be our salvation.

In my experience, partisanshitheads can only envision a world in which everyone is partisanshitheaded, to such a dysfunctional degree, that any point of disagreement renders one immediately in "the other", and there can only be two, camp.
I give a shit what you do or how you do or where you do it, but you don’t extend that to me and my white race, why?

Please have one, don't care. Why, you can even call it the Miss Antebellum Confederacy Pageant. Trump has some experience in pageants does he not?
I'm going to give you time to support your vacuous claim that I ever objected to your whites-started-it Miss America pageant. Please take all the time you need.

I'm going to give you time to support your vacuous claim that I ever objected to your whites-started-it Miss America pageant. Please take all the time you need.
Your party affiliations is my proof

Yeah, you're really a targeted minority now aren't you.
Yeah, the University in the OP is doing it and you seem to be fine with it. Explain yourself.

I'm american, the institution is in Britain. I recognize hissyfitting about it here alters nothing and bripatsy will have to locate sympathy for his lament somewhere else. My current understanding is that he can find it, sympathy, in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis.
So, I asked you if it isn’t racist what is it? You avoided answering cause you know it is. Your hypocrisy is highlighted

If you cannot decide for yourself what is racist and what is not, I'll leave you with bripatsy, and the two of you can commiserate and assign whatever you like to others. I am american, the institution in question is in Britain. I've been here long enough now to see bripatsty's shtick, I simply do not take him seriously. He started a race baiting thread and here we are. He got what he wanted, perhaps you did as well.

Sorry pard, that partisanshithead belief in this political system is your perceptual reality, not mine.

If you cannot decide for yourself what is racist and what is not, I'll leave you with bripatsy, and the two of you can commiserate and assign whatever you like to others. I am american, the institution in question is in Britain. I've been here long enough now to see bripatsty's shtick, I simply do not take him seriously. He started a race baiting thread and here we are. He got what he wanted, perhaps you did as well.
I know what is do you was my question and again you avoided it. Chicken shit salad

Sorry pard, that partisanshithead belief in this political system is your perceptual reality, not mine.
And I’m correct. Partisans like you hate facts

I know what is do you was my question and again you avoided it. Chicken shit salad
You know what is do me?

What's racist is banning people based on their skin color, Bo Nonsequitur.

You know what is do me?
Do you, yes

And I’m correct. Partisans like you hate facts
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, if you're a partisanshithead everyone must be.

Forum List

Back