(Sheffield ) University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

Why do you consider it hysterical?

Jumping from 'some white college kids weren't invited to a meeting in England' to 'It's only a matter of time until they issue licenses to hunt white people'?

The A to B on that one is a wasteland of shrill hysteria, violent delusion and persecution fantasies. And yet its a perfect product of the modern conservative mindset.

What would you think, if instead of "hunting licenses", he said something like, "arrest a white father, for trying to rescue his underage daughter from brown rapists"?

What would you think if he'd said;

"It's only a matter of time until they issue licenses to hunt white people. Haven't these morons ever heard of the 14th Amendment?"

bripat9643

You dont have to imagine because that's what he'd actually said.

And yet you're ignoring his ACTUAL comments (including the pseudo-legal nonsense of his 14th amendment claims) and 'imagining' something he didn't say instead.

You were saying about 'deflection'?

You made a point about hysteria, I am addressing it.

What would you think, if instead of "hunting licenses", he said something like, "arrest a white father, for trying to rescue his underage daughter from brown rapists"?

And by 'addressing it', you mean ignoring what was actually said, and making up dialogue that was never uttered?

Again, Correll...its the same painfully dishonest deflection and willful ignorance that has burdened your comments through out the thread. Meanwhile, the actual panty shitting hysterics that opened this thread remain:

"It's only a matter of time until they issue licenses to hunt white people. Haven't these morons ever heard of the 14th Amendment?"

bripat9643

Yet you pretend it never happened.

Fascinating.

I'm addressing your claim that his comments were hysterical.

I'm trying to put the comments in proper context. I am not trying to be dishonest.

Jumping from 'some white college kids weren't invited to a meeting in England' to 'It's only a matter of time until they issue licenses to hunt white people'?

The A to B on that one is a wasteland of shrill hysteria, violent delusion and persecution fantasies. And yet its a perfect product of the modern conservative mindset.

bripat9643

And yet you're ignoring his ACTUAL comments (including the pseudo-legal nonsense of his 14th amendment claims) and 'imagining' something he didn't say instead.

And by 'addressing it', you mean ignoring what was actually said, and making up dialogue that was never uttered?

Again, Correll...its the same painfully dishonest deflection and willful ignorance that has burdened your comments through out the thread. Meanwhile, the actual panty shitting hysterics that opened this thread remain:

bripat9643

Fascinating.
I find it odd that you are more outraged by a throw away comment from a random person online, than you are of the university that has an official policy that bans people from meetings based on skin color.

Because deranged and violent murder fantasies by American conservatives and their profound misunderstandings of even the BASICS of how the constitution works is far more relevant to me and more likely to effect my life here in the US....

....than one school meeting at a college in the UK.

bripat9643

bripat9643

Fascinating.
I find it odd that you are more outraged by a throw away comment from a random person online, than you are of the university that has an official policy that bans people from meetings based on skin color.

Because violent murder fantasies by conservatives and their profound misunderstandings of even the BASICS of how the constitution works is far more relevant to me than one school meeting at a college in the UK.
So you believe the Bill of Rights allows the government to have meetings where white people are excluded?

bripat9643

Fascinating.

Because violent murder fantasies by conservatives and their profound misunderstandings of even the BASICS of how the constitution works is far more relevant to me than one school meeting at a college in the UK.
So you believe the Bill of Rights allows the government to have meetings where white people are excluded?

White people....in the UK?

As remember, Sheffield University is in South Yorkshire, England.

What complete legal incompetent would demand that the Bill of Rights be applied to a school meeting in a college of South Yorkshire?

Do you even know what the 14th amendment *actually* amends?

bripat9643

bripat9643

Fascinating.

Because deranged and violent murder fantasies by American conservatives and their profound misunderstandings of even the BASICS of how the constitution works is far more relevant to me and more likely to effect my life here in the US....

Then make a thread about it. Also, its EVERY meeting; not just one meeting.

bripat9643

Fascinating.

Then make a thread about it. Also, its EVERY meeting; not just one meeting.

I'm commenting on the OP. And the ENTIRITY of the commentary by the opening poster in the opening post.

Why would I need a 'new thread' to discuss the opening posters OWN comments in the OP? Their batshit hysteria? Their foundational and basic misunderstandings of how our constitution works?

bripat9643

Fascinating.

White people....in the UK?

As remember, Sheffield University is in South Yorkshire, England.

What complete legal incompetent would demand that the Bill of Rights be applied to a school meeting in a college of South Yorkshire?

Do you even know what the 14th amendment *actually* amends?
You brought up the Constitution, dumbass.

bripat9643

bripat9643

Fascinating.

Please, spare us. You believe the Constitution mandates homosexual marriage.

University of Sheffield is in England. So, while he is learning the Bill of Rights, you can work on learning how to read a map.

Brit is famous for just making up inane pseudo-legal batshit backed by nothing.

Or as his panty shitting hysterics regarding 'licenses to hunt white people' demonstrates, plain old inane batshit.

The part that I find so amazing....is that these poor fools ACTUALLY believe this shrill idiocy. Both their unhinged hysterics about 'licenses to hunt white people' and the bizarre lamenting about the 14th amendment not being applied to a school in another country.

You're getting a lovely window into the absolute wasteland of fear and confusion that is the conservative mindset.
Absolutely. Above all, they must convince each other that they are the victims. At all times. Only in this way can they justify their own behavior to themselves and not break into hysterical, simultaneous crying and laughter whenever they look into a mirror.
Whites are the victims of numerous government policies, especially white males.

Whites, like everyone else my friend, come out of Africa. You just stop tracing your lineage at a more comfortable point.

All hominid life came out of Africa.
How is that relevant to the topic? Who the fuck cares where they came from?
You are who you decry.

bripat9643

Fascinating.

The religious factions will go on imposing their will on others unless the decent people connected to them recognize that religion has no place in public policy.
They must learn to make their views known without trying to make their views the only alternatives. The great decisions of Government cannot be dictated by the concerns of religious factions. This was true in the days of Madison, and it is just as true today.

We have succeeded for 205 years in keeping the affairs of state separate from the uncompromising idealism of religious groups and we mustn't stop now.
To retreat from that separation would violate the principles of conservatism and the values upon which the framers built this democratic republic.

Barry Goldwater

Address on religious factions (1981)

Or as his panty shitting hysterics regarding 'licenses to hunt white people' demonstrates, plain old inane batshit.

The part that I find so amazing....is that these poor fools ACTUALLY believe this shrill idiocy. Both their unhinged hysterics about 'licenses to hunt white people' and the bizarre lamenting about the 14th amendment not being applied to a school in another country.

You're getting a lovely window into the absolute wasteland of fear and confusion that is the conservative mindset.
Absolutely. Above all, they must convince each other that they are the victims. At all times. Only in this way can they justify their own behavior to themselves and not break into hysterical, simultaneous crying and laughter whenever they look into a mirror.

Whites, like everyone else my friend, come out of Africa. You just stop tracing your lineage at a more comfortable point.

You are who you decry.
ROFL! So FDR was a Nazi? Martin Luther King was a member of the KKK?

You realize, of course, that you're an imbecile.

bripat9643

Fascinating.

The religious factions will go on imposing their will on others unless the decent people connected to them recognize that religion has no place in public policy.
They must learn to make their views known without trying to make their views the only alternatives. The great decisions of Government cannot be dictated by the concerns of religious factions. This was true in the days of Madison, and it is just as true today.

We have succeeded for 205 years in keeping the affairs of state separate from the uncompromising idealism of religious groups and we mustn't stop now.
To retreat from that separation would violate the principles of conservatism and the values upon which the framers built this democratic republic.

Barry Goldwater

Address on religious factions (1981)
What does that have to do with the Constitution?

BTW, moron, I'm an atheist.

Yeah, you're really a targeted minority now aren't you.
You don't understand the Bill of Rights, do you, moron?
Oh my, are your rights being trampled?

The striving is towards human rights. Are you human? so is BriPat.. that you may not approve of his color does not take away from his human rights. if it becomes any more complicated than that for you, then you are on the wrong track. This university is proving that humans need to relearn from the same mistakes over and over again.

“However, we need your help to incorporate your ideas and experiences into our work. We are hosting two focus groups on the 14th of October, open to BME students only.”

This is all so simple, folks. "Listening Sessions" are all the rage right now among administrators. We have one now and then; the big guys come from Augusta, kick out the director and the supervisors, and ask us very sympathetically to tell them what the problems are and what we'd like to see done better.
The bosses are not invited.
Of course, none of us tell the big guys much because no one trusts them not to take it back to the bosses, but that's the idea.

Yeah, you're really a targeted minority now aren't you.
You don't understand the Bill of Rights, do you, moron?
Oh my, are your rights being trampled?

The striving is towards human rights. Are you human? so is BriPat.. that you may not approve of his color does not take away from his human rights. if it becomes any more complicated than that for you, then you are on the wrong track. This university is proving that humans need to relearn from the same mistakes over and over again.
Diddly Squat is a racist. He's as racist as Southern sheriffs like Bull Conner who turned fire hoses on Black protesters during the Civil Rights era. The funniest part of his shtick is that this imbecile actual believes he's morally superior to folks like you and me.

“However, we need your help to incorporate your ideas and experiences into our work. We are hosting two focus groups on the 14th of October, open to BME students only.”

This is all so simple, folks. "Listening Sessions" are all the rage right now among administrators. We have one now and then; the big guys come from Augusta, kick out the director and the supervisors, and ask us very sympathetically to tell them what the problems are and what we'd like to see done better.
The bosses are not invited.
Of course, none of us tell the big guys much because no one trusts them not to take it back to the bosses, but that's the idea.
Do they have any where they kick out all the white people?

Enough said.

You are who you decry.
I'm not an imbecile like you.

You are who you decry.
I'm not an imbecile like you.
28 pages of arguing with a moron. I'm surprised he lasted this long

Forum List

Back