(Sheffield ) University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

So you like segregating people based on race? I would have hoped that we ALL would complain when we see that happen.
What would turds like Skylar say if a campus group was formed that only allowed whites called "Make America Great Again?"

Did no one see the bus load of MAGA hatted white teenaged males the Catholic Church dumped off to protest women’s reproductive rights who turned on an indigenous man?
If you watched the video you wouldnt have seen that. The video clearly shows an old indian go harrass kids by banging a drum in their face.

It takes a real asshole to look at a man banging a drum is a kid's face, and to blame the kid.

I saw a bus load of America’s young preprogrammed assholes in training.

And yet, it was one of yours, that went up to a kid, and pounded a drum inches from his face.

It was the Indian that was the asshole, not the kid. YOu need to get your preconceived notions checked.

So you like segregating people based on race? I would have hoped that we ALL would complain when we see that happen.
What would turds like Skylar say if a campus group was formed that only allowed whites called "Make America Great Again?"

Did no one see the bus load of MAGA hatted white teenaged males the Catholic Church dumped off to protest women’s reproductive rights who turned on an indigenous man?
If you watched the video you wouldnt have seen that. The video clearly shows an old indian go harrass kids by banging a drum in their face.

It takes a real asshole to look at a man banging a drum is a kid's face, and to blame the kid.

Thats what you saw? I find it odd that the actual racism that took place, you all constantly ignore. You havent said a word about the black israelites.

See Correll....what I find *far* more fascinating than some random college meeting in a university in another country, is how conservatives RESPOND to it here.

Some white people weren't allowed to attend an anti-racism meeting in Sheffield university. And from that, the conservative mindset produces 'issuing licensee to kill white people'.

The A to B on that is a wasteland of delusion, paranoia and insanity. Yet they're STILL trying to defend it. And its far, far more relevant to our nation than some college meeting time zones away.

And the profound, bone deep confusion many conservatives have about even the most BASIC application of the constitution are also extremely fascinating and far more relevant than some college meeting. As we have the lamenting that the 14th amendment to the Constitution of the United States isn't being applied in the UK.

That's a degree of ignorance that is almost unfathomable. Yet its the *foundation* of this thread, an indicative of the profound misunderstandings that conservatives have about the constitution.

Panty shitting and delusional hysterics predicated on profound and inexcusible ignorance of our own constitution......and you insist that I shouldn't be talking about either, but some school meeting?

Fascinating!

Deflection is normally a form of defense.

And by 'deflection', you mean accurately citing the ENTIRETY of the commentary by the opening poster in the OP?

"It's only a matter of time until they issue licenses to hunt white people. Haven't these morons ever heard of the 14th Amendment?"

bripat9643

Which you're commited to ignoring and desperately pretending never happened. Something a rational person would never do.

And of course, something I refuse to do.

Keep running, Correll.

Why do you consider it hysterical?

Jumping from 'some white college kids weren't invited to a meeting in England' to 'It's only a matter of time until they issue licenses to hunt white people'?

The A to B on that one is a wasteland of shrill hysteria, violent delusion and persecution fantasies. And yet its a perfect product of the modern conservative mindset.

Thats what you saw? I find it odd that the actual racism that took place, you all constantly ignore. You havent said a word about the black israelites.

I didn’t say anything about the Proud Boys either.

And yet, it was one of yours, that went up to a kid, and pounded a drum inches from his face.

It was the Indian that was the asshole, not the kid. YOu need to get your preconceived notions checked.

Oh I did, it didn’t take. White kids are angels, black kids thugs, cops are always right when they murder. That ‘bout cover it? Oh wait, and we’re the greatest nation like, ever.

Better?

You don't understand the Bill of Rights, do you, moron?
University of Sheffield is in England. So, while he is learning the Bill of Rights, you can work on learning how to read a map.

Brit is famous for just making up inane pseudo-legal batshit backed by nothing.

Or as his panty shitting hysterics regarding 'licenses to hunt white people' demonstrates, plain old inane batshit.

The part that I find so amazing....is that these poor fools ACTUALLY believe this shrill idiocy. Both their unhinged hysterics about 'licenses to hunt white people' and the bizarre lamenting about the 14th amendment not being applied to a school in another country.

You're getting a lovely window into the absolute wasteland of fear and confusion that is the conservative mindset.
Absolutely. Above all, they must convince each other that they are the victims. At all times. Only in this way can they justify their own behavior to themselves and not break into hysterical, simultaneous crying and laughter whenever they look into a mirror.
Whites are the victims of numerous government policies, especially white males.

Lefties think white males deserve it because we're all nothing but a bunch of sexists and racists. Fucking clown world.

Oh don’t be so pouty. Only some of us are. If you’re not, why so touchy?

University of Sheffield is in England. So, while he is learning the Bill of Rights, you can work on learning how to read a map.

Or as his panty shitting hysterics regarding 'licenses to hunt white people' demonstrates, plain old inane batshit.

The part that I find so amazing....is that these poor fools ACTUALLY believe this shrill idiocy. Both their unhinged hysterics about 'licenses to hunt white people' and the bizarre lamenting about the 14th amendment not being applied to a school in another country.

You're getting a lovely window into the absolute wasteland of fear and confusion that is the conservative mindset.
Absolutely. Above all, they must convince each other that they are the victims. At all times. Only in this way can they justify their own behavior to themselves and not break into hysterical, simultaneous crying and laughter whenever they look into a mirror.

Whites, like everyone else my friend, come out of Africa. You just stop tracing your lineage at a more comfortable point.

All hominid life came out of Africa.

See Correll....what I find *far* more fascinating than some random college meeting in a university in another country, is how conservatives RESPOND to it here.

Some white people weren't allowed to attend an anti-racism meeting in Sheffield university. And from that, the conservative mindset produces 'issuing licensee to kill white people'.

The A to B on that is a wasteland of delusion, paranoia and insanity. Yet they're STILL trying to defend it. And its far, far more relevant to our nation than some college meeting time zones away.

And the profound, bone deep confusion many conservatives have about even the most BASIC application of the constitution are also extremely fascinating and far more relevant than some college meeting. As we have the lamenting that the 14th amendment to the Constitution of the United States isn't being applied in the UK.

That's a degree of ignorance that is almost unfathomable. Yet its the *foundation* of this thread, an indicative of the profound misunderstandings that conservatives have about the constitution.

Panty shitting and delusional hysterics predicated on profound and inexcusible ignorance of our own constitution......and you insist that I shouldn't be talking about either, but some school meeting?

Fascinating!

And by 'deflection', you mean accurately citing the ENTIRETY of the commentary by the opening poster in the OP?

"It's only a matter of time until they issue licenses to hunt white people. Haven't these morons ever heard of the 14th Amendment?"

bripat9643

Which you're commited to ignoring and desperately pretending never happened. Something a rational person would never do.

Keep running, Correll.

Jumping from 'some white college kids weren't invited to a meeting in England' to 'It's only a matter of time until they issue licenses to hunt white people'?

The A to B on that one is a wasteland of shrill hysteria, violent delusion and persecution fantasies. And yet its a perfect product of the modern conservative mindset.
I think youre taking his exageration literally, which is a dishonest argument on your part.

The Proud Boys werent there. Why would you mention them?

Whites, like everyone else my friend, come out of Africa. You just stop tracing your lineage at a more comfortable point.

For the record, that is a theory, not a fact. Where we came from is irellevant anyway.

Last edited:

Fascinating!

bripat9643

Keep running, Correll.

What would you think, if instead of "hunting licenses", he said something like, "arrest a white father, for trying to rescue his underage daughter from brown rapists"?

That was a cowardly dodge.

Fascinating!

bripat9643

Keep running, Correll.

I think youre taking his exageration literally, which is a dishonest argument on your part.
So, to be 'honest', I should have ignored the OP own comments?

Was he also 'joking' when he lamented about the 14th amendment?

Oh I did, it didn’t take. White kids are angels, black kids thugs, cops are always right when they murder. That ‘bout cover it? Oh wait, and we’re the greatest nation like, ever.

Better?

YOu seem to be doing all you can now, to not talk about what actually happened with the kid YOU brought up.

Did you not know that the Indian was the asshole and the white kid the victim, when you brought that incident up?

You are still supporting the bad guy. You ARE the bad guy.

Fascinating!

bripat9643

Keep running, Correll.

What would you think, if instead of "hunting licenses", he said something like, "arrest a white father, for trying to rescue his underage daughter from brown rapists"?

What would you think if he'd said;

bripat9643

You dont have to imagine because that's what he'd actually said.

And yet you're ignoring his ACTUAL comments (including the pseudo-legal nonsense of his 14th amendment claims) and 'imagining' something he didn't say instead.

You were saying about 'deflection'?

bripat9643

Keep running, Correll.

So, to be 'honest', I should have ignored the OP own comments?

Was he also 'joking' when he lamented about the 14th amendment?
He probably assumed the university was in the US. It isnt exactly an unbelievable mistake.

bripat9643

Keep running, Correll.

bripat9643

And yet you're ignoring his ACTUAL comments (including the pseudo-legal nonsense of his 14th amendment claims) and 'imagining' something he didn't say instead.

You made a point about hysteria, I am addressing it.

Keep running, Correll.

bripat9643

And by 'addressing it', you mean ignoring what was actually said, and making up dialogue that was never uttered?

Again, Correll...its the same painfully dishonest deflection and willful ignorance that has burdened your comments through out the thread. Meanwhile, the actual panty shitting hysterics that opened this thread remain:

bripat9643

Yet you pretend it never happened.

Fascinating.

How is that relevant to the topic? Who the fuck cares where they came from?

bripat9643

And by 'addressing it', you mean ignoring what was actually said, and making up dialogue that was never uttered?

Again, Correll...its the same painfully dishonest deflection and willful ignorance that has burdened your comments through out the thread. Meanwhile, the actual panty shitting hysterics that opened this thread remain:

bripat9643

Yet you pretend it never happened.

Fascinating.
I find it odd that you are more outraged by a throw away comment from a random person online, than you are of the university that has an official policy that bans people from meetings based on skin color.

Forum List

Back