(Sheffield ) University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

Only in a university could becoming actively anti-racist include being flat out actively racist not even bat an eye.
Or the Democratic party.

It's called cognitive dissonance.

Actually that phenomenon is not anyone's concept of the "other" side of america, but american society itself as a whole. Which is why we have to keep blaming it on someone else rather than taking responsibility for the lie that we all participate in and cooperate with.

Only in a university could becoming actively anti-racist include being flat out actively racist not even bat an eye.
Or the Democratic party.

Actually that phenomenon is not anyone's concept of the "other" side of america, but american society itself as a whole. Which is why we have to keep blaming it on someone else rather than taking responsibility for the lie that we all participate in and cooperate with.
All the lies are coming from morons like you who don't comprehend what astounding hypocrites they are.

Or the Democratic party.

All the lies are coming from morons like you who don't comprehend what astounding hypocrites they are.
Have you been accepted into Sheffield U yet bribri? If you're ever successful at that, you may learn that you're not american. Your lectures on life in america are birdbath deep like all your posts, and based upon no experience. Cheers mate.

Or the Democratic party.

Have you been accepted into Sheffield U yet bribri?
You always devolve to insults when you get called on your idiocies.

Or the Democratic party.

Oh come now, we've all read your posts, don't be so daftly hypocritical.

Or the Democratic party.

I insult leftwingers as a matter of course. However, I also include logic when the situation calls for it.

Yeah, you're really a targeted minority now aren't you.
You don't understand the Bill of Rights, do you, moron?
Oh my, are your rights being trampled?

The striving is towards human rights. Are you human? so is BriPat.. that you may not approve of his color does not take away from his human rights. if it becomes any more complicated than that for you, then you are on the wrong track. This university is proving that humans need to relearn from the same mistakes over and over again.

And Bripatsy is front and center row in requiring this reorientation. He constantly pushes repeating the same mistakes again and again, otherwise he is being targeted by humanity.

I insult leftwingers as a matter of course. However, I also include logic when the situation calls for it.
Sure, sure. Well your posts are here for all to read. The lefties give your life meaning, you have none otherwise. Self-victimizing whining is your life's work.

The striving is towards human rights. Are you human? so is BriPat.. that you may not approve of his color does not take away from his human rights. if it becomes any more complicated than that for you, then you are on the wrong track. This university is proving that humans need to relearn from the same mistakes over and over again.

And Bripatsy is front and center row in requiring this reorientation. He constantly pushes repeating the same mistakes again and again, otherwise he is being targeted by humanity.
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not the one pushing racism here. You are.

Sure, sure. Well your posts are here for all to read. The lefties give your life meaning, you have none otherwise. Self-victimizing whining is your life's work.
"Self victimizing?" Are you claiming that discriminating against whites doesn't make them victims?

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not the one pushing racism here. You are.
You really are no good at any of this are you. Assigning views and positions to others because you can't find a position to srgue or support any other way is childishly silly.

Whites are the victims of numerous government policies, especially white males.

Whites, like everyone else my friend, come out of Africa. You just stop tracing your lineage at a more comfortable point.

All hominid life came out of Africa.
How is that relevant to the topic? Who the fuck cares where they came from?
You are who you decry.
I'm not an imbecile like you.
28 pages of arguing with a moron. I'm surprised he lasted this long
I predict he won't hold out for much longer. His posting rate is already vastly reduced.

"Self victimizing?" Are you claiming that discriminating against whites doesn't make them victims?
I'm addressing you personally, do you need to go find allies?

You really are no good at any of this are you. Assigning views and positions to others because you can't find a position to srgue or support any other way is childishly silly.
I'm just trying to clarify what you're saying since you're trying so hard not to be clear.

Whites, like everyone else my friend, come out of Africa. You just stop tracing your lineage at a more comfortable point.

All hominid life came out of Africa.
How is that relevant to the topic? Who the fuck cares where they came from?
You are who you decry.
I'm not an imbecile like you.
28 pages of arguing with a moron. I'm surprised he lasted this long
I predict he won't hold out for much longer. His posting rate is already vastly reduced.
Concepts and ideas clearly mean nothing here, it's all about posting rate? Interesting.

I'm addressing you personally, do you need to go find allies?
I'm in the class called "white people" that you have so much contempt for.

I'm just trying to clarify what you're saying since you're trying so hard not to be clear.
You're too thick for this, that's all. If you can't get a real discussion out of a race baiting thread, what has the western anglo world come to?

Forum List

Back