NYC Teachers Told to favor Black Students Over White Students. More Anti-White Racism From Liberals

I was disappointed in the article's lack of substance until I saw it was an opinion piece. I'm cautious about forming any judgement based simply on somebody else's opinion.
Did you read the other ones I posted?

I saw post #8, which contained your reply to the reply to Tumblin Tumbleweed. Didn't get past the headline of that attached article because it contained the word "allegedly". I've been skipping "alleged" news stories long before the Russian collusion scam came around.

I was disappointed in the article's lack of substance until I saw it was an opinion piece. I'm cautious about forming any judgement based simply on somebody else's opinion.

I saw post #8, which contained your reply to the reply to Tumblin Tumbleweed. Didn't get past the headline of that attached article because it contained the word "allegedly". I've been skipping "alleged" news stories long before the Russian collusion scam came around.

I can agree with that, anyone can throw out allegations, it is done so much anymore. The other item is headlines designed to inflame people, they are usually off the wall BS, that is over exaggerated.

I can agree with that, anyone can throw out allegations, it is done so much anymore. The other item is headlines designed to inflame people, they are usually off the wall BS, that is over exaggerated.
This was a professional development seminar given by NYC School Board of Education. What’s not true about it?

How many billions of $ have been wasted on programs to help inner cities? People must reach a point where they choose to help themselves. They key is the destruction of gangs and drug kingpins and militarization of our police. Take the restrictions placed on our law enforcement and let them fight the war on the street with everything they got. Curfews needed in high crime ares and put police on every square block. Also. FBI should investigate inner city political leaders like Maxine Waters, Shelia Jackson Lee, and Bobby Rush. These people are criminals.
I agree with your objectives, but I disagree on some of the solutions.

The destruction of gangs starts with the destruction of the black market over which they fight. Everything else, including Shelia Jackson Lee et al, falls from there.

Forum List

Back