NYPD now req'd to use "calming phrases" and "appeal to rational mind" of psychotic criminals

Cops should practice nonintervention not deescalation. Leave these people alone. Stop putting themselves in harm's way. Show up to take a report. That's all they need to do.
Thats fine. That way we can weed out the cave chimps that are just there to crack heads. After that period is over we can go back to having cops do what they are paid to do.

Yes we know, you blacks seem to use violence at every opportunity.
Yes. I am not one of those passive Blacks like you want me to be. Someone fucking with me will get their asses ventilated.
Cops have a right to fuck with you if you break the law. Here moron. Here's something to cheer about. One of your thug buddies made a cops wife a widow last night

Memphis police officer dies after being struck by vehicle following shooting | Fox News
Who said anything about breaking the law idiot? i rarely break the law.
Rejoice asshole there's a widow missing her man today. You libtards are fucking morons. Oh!
Maybe if he and other cops had practiced deescalation throughtout their careers instead of being feral racist cops he would be alive.

Yes i rejoice when feral racist cops get killed. Was he one of them?
He was a black officer. I am glad you finally see black as racist. That's what I have been trying to say. Yeah, he should have had the smarts to talk that thug out of shooting at him and running him over. He deserved to die and she deserves to be a widow. Rejoice!

The only presence whites should have in black neighborhoods is the local planned parenthood clinc. Black Kermit Gosnell abortionists can relieve civilization of the next generation of savages.

Cops are called into domestic arguments all the time.

Stop it before it becomes a crime

If no crime has occurred.....what authority does a cop have to "stop it"??? You lefties whine about cops not overstepping their authority.

I agree. And if no crime has occurred....they shouldn't be there.

Cops shouldn't be getting called in to be family counselors.

And luckily.....MY WAY is starting to overtake most police departments. They are more and more going into the "Professional Policing" bunker mentality and letting people sort out arguments and mental illness on their own. Showing up quickly only when a crime has occurred to enforce.

Good. That's their job and authority begins and ends with the commission of a crime.
Do you have any concept what a cop does for a living?

Not all calls lead to an arrest.....that is a good thing

Yes I do. Cops enforce broken laws. That is their ONLY authority. Laws on the books. That's it.

Arguments? No.
Rude neighbors? No.
Counselors? No.

Do some do it? Yes. And it's stupid. It's why community policing is a failing model of policing. When police brass try to make their officers the answer to EVERYTHING in an effort to solve everyone's complaints.....they also make the uniform the scapegoat and easy target to blame when the inevitable failure of the solution comes.

If the situation can't be resolved any other way.....sending an armed man in uniform who has NO AUTHORITY outside of a broken law....isn't going to fix it. It's only gonna bring scrutiny on the man in the uniform.

But....as I said....most PDs are adjusting to my way of thinking so the problem will change.
So you don't understand what a peace officer does

Apparently not. Please explain what a "Peace Officers" job is? HIS DUTY.

Because I can assure you this. He ONLY has authority if a law is broken. Outside of that....he has no more authority than a janitor.
Keep the peace

It doesn't always involve busting heads

If no crime has occurred.....what authority does a cop have to "stop it"??? You lefties whine about cops not overstepping their authority.

And luckily.....MY WAY is starting to overtake most police departments. They are more and more going into the "Professional Policing" bunker mentality and letting people sort out arguments and mental illness on their own. Showing up quickly only when a crime has occurred to enforce.

Good. That's their job and authority begins and ends with the commission of a crime.

Yes I do. Cops enforce broken laws. That is their ONLY authority. Laws on the books. That's it.

Arguments? No.
Rude neighbors? No.
Counselors? No.

Do some do it? Yes. And it's stupid. It's why community policing is a failing model of policing. When police brass try to make their officers the answer to EVERYTHING in an effort to solve everyone's complaints.....they also make the uniform the scapegoat and easy target to blame when the inevitable failure of the solution comes.

If the situation can't be resolved any other way.....sending an armed man in uniform who has NO AUTHORITY outside of a broken law....isn't going to fix it. It's only gonna bring scrutiny on the man in the uniform.

But....as I said....most PDs are adjusting to my way of thinking so the problem will change.

Because I can assure you this. He ONLY has authority if a law is broken. Outside of that....he has no more authority than a janitor.
Keep the peace

Sometimes it's a matter of keeping the area clear and the drug fueld maniac confined until the drugs cause their hearts to stop.

Arguments? No.
Rude neighbors? No.
Counselors? No.

Keep the peace

You will find peace in Chicago, and bodies littering the streets. Go there.

Arguments? No.
Rude neighbors? No.
Counselors? No.

Keep the peace

You will find peace in Chicago, and bodies littering the streets. Go there.
I've been to Chicago

I wasn't scared

Yes. I am not one of those passive Blacks like you want me to be. Someone fucking with me will get their asses ventilated.
Cops have a right to fuck with you if you break the law. Here moron. Here's something to cheer about. One of your thug buddies made a cops wife a widow last night

Memphis police officer dies after being struck by vehicle following shooting | Fox News
Rejoice asshole there's a widow missing her man today. You libtards are fucking morons. Oh!
Maybe if he and other cops had practiced deescalation throughtout their careers instead of being feral racist cops he would be alive.

He was a black officer. I am glad you finally see black as racist. That's what I have been trying to say. Yeah, he should have had the smarts to talk that thug out of shooting at him and running him over. He deserved to die and she deserves to be a widow. Rejoice!
I never said i see Black as racist. You said that. I asked was he a feral racist cop. if he was then i'm glad he got killed especially if he was an uncle tom to boot.

I never said i see Black as racist. You said that. I asked was he a feral racist cop. if he was then i'm glad he got killed especially if he was an uncle tom to boot.
See? You are a bona fife racist.

What does Barney Fife have to do with this?

Racist. You are and always will be.

How does this help you?

How does this help you?
I don't need your friggin help.

How does this help you?
I never offered my help. I'm asking you how does your proclamation help you? Does it make you feel peaceful? Does it help to deflect from you being a racist? What benefit are you getting?

How does this help you?
I never offered my help. I'm asking you how does your proclamation help you? Does it make you feel peaceful? Does it help to deflect from you being a racist? What benefit are you getting?
You are a big assed racist.

Forum List

Back