NYPD now req'd to use "calming phrases" and "appeal to rational mind" of psychotic criminals

Sensitivity rules are turning our cops into shrinks

"Street shrinks" are what the cops are mocking this liberal mayors brilliant idea as. A new directive mandating cops to use "calming phrases" and "appeal to the rational mind" of mentally ill criminals on the street.

Yeah....this is gonna be a total disaster. This is the kind of shit that....well.....there's a reason almost every liberal run city is a crime infested shithole.
Hopefully the feral cops will quit and they will hire more intelligent cops.

The object of nonsense like this is to open up a whole new front in the war on police. Of course they can't be counselors or mediators. They can't be mental health professionals. Now they can be punished for every failure. The set up is brilliant.

This whole problem began with "community policing". When politicians and liberal chiefs began saying at community events "Oh just give is a call...we'll send an officer over to help you (fill in the chore)".

And when people weren't happy.....cops got blamed.
Then they are shocked when people call because they got shorted on the chicken mcnuggets.

Cops told The Post the rules are absurd, as most of the disturbed people they encounter on the street won’t listen to reason. “You know what most perps say if you talk to them like that? ‘Get the f–k out of here.’ It’s laughable,” a high-ranking official said.

The pamphlet also lists several obvious signs that someone is out of control, including screaming, cursing, balling his or her hands into fists and sweating profusely.

“By lowering their emotional state through de-escalation, you may be able to appeal to their rational mind, which may enhance the probability that the subject will voluntarily comply,” the booklet says.

Perhaps if they offered to pray with them?

ROFLMAO.
Most people with a brain see deescalation as a benefit.

Cops told The Post the rules are absurd, as most of the disturbed people they encounter on the street won’t listen to reason. “You know what most perps say if you talk to them like that? ‘Get the f–k out of here.’ It’s laughable,” a high-ranking official said.

The pamphlet also lists several obvious signs that someone is out of control, including screaming, cursing, balling his or her hands into fists and sweating profusely.

“By lowering their emotional state through de-escalation, you may be able to appeal to their rational mind, which may enhance the probability that the subject will voluntarily comply,” the booklet says.

ROFLMAO.

Right! What's the opposing view? Escalation of a situation is more beneficial to all parties?

ROFLMAO.
So you are saying the cops have no brains? Nice.

The object of nonsense like this is to open up a whole new front in the war on police. Of course they can't be counselors or mediators. They can't be mental health professionals. Now they can be punished for every failure. The set up is brilliant.
The cops will do less so they don't have to write stupid dumb assed liberal reports.

ROFLMAO.
If they did, they would not be cops in the first place...

ROFLMAO.
You dont exactly have to be smart to be a cop.

ROFLMAO.
Watch them. They're humans. You can't just piss all over them without getting a reaction.

ROFLMAO.
Watch them. They're humans. You can't just piss all over them without getting a reaction.
They damn sure don't mind pissin' on me..So fuck 'em...

ROFLMAO.
No. they better watch themselves. If one reacts the wrong way towards me their widow will be collecting on his life insurance.

ROFLMAO.
No. they better watch themselves. If one reacts the wrong way towards me their widow will be collecting on his life insurance.
Yes we know, you blacks seem to use violence at every opportunity.

Watch thuem. They're humans. You can't just piss all over them without getting a reaction.
Yes. I am not one of those passive Blacks like you want me to be. Someone fucking with me will get their asses ventilated.

Watch thuem. They're humans. You can't just piss all over them without getting a reaction.
Yes. I am not one of those passive Blacks like you want me to be. Someone fucking with me will get their asses ventilated.
Cops have a right to fuck with you if you break the law. Here moron. Here's something to cheer about. One of your thug buddies made a cops wife a widow last night

Memphis police officer dies after being struck by vehicle following shooting | Fox News

Cops have a right to fuck with you if you break the law. Here moron. Here's something to cheer about. One of your thug buddies made a cops wife a widow last night

Memphis police officer dies after being struck by vehicle following shooting | Fox News
Who said anything about breaking the law idiot? i rarely break the law.

Rejoice asshole there's a widow missing her man today. You libtards are fucking morons. Oh!

Rejoice asshole there's a widow missing her man today. You libtards are fucking morons. Oh!
Maybe if he and other cops had practiced deescalation throughtout their careers instead of being feral racist cops he would be alive.

Yes i rejoice when feral racist cops get killed. Was he one of them?

Last edited:
Cops should practice nonintervention not deescalation. Leave these people alone. Stop putting themselves in harm's way. Show up to take a report. That's all they need to do.

Forum List

Back