🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NYSE Trading Halted

A custodian needed a place to plug in the sweeper and just happened to unplug the wrong cord.
Oops.

C'mon folks-----this Stock exchange glitch thing is an OBVIOUS diversion from the SANHEDRIN charge against Pope Francis-----lets get BACK ON
TOPIC--------Francis-----later on we will find out HOW the Vatican did it--------but for now the big issue is-------the SANHEDRIN-----remember ---it takes ---uhm---I think 70 people on the panel---but they got 71 in case one-----uhm ----becomes INDISPOSED (I guess) --------MY OBJECTION is that I do not want to WAIT until September ----
anyone with me?

It is still down. Some of the the names traded there are also traded on other exchanges. The President has been notified and the latest info is they are not sure when it will be back up. Fbi and fcc are closely monitoring.
NYSE halts all trading
It's back up.
The NASDAQ is, not the NYSE. 700,000 orders have been canceled.

I know that but it's back up. Was at -74.10 when I started this comment and now it is at -74.32. It's moving

is the country in trouble? are the subways still running? Is starbucks still opened? -----how about nathans at coney Island? who won the hot dog eating countest?

A custodian needed a place to plug in the sweeper and just happened to unplug the wrong cord.
Oops.
That's probably closer to the truth than you realize. The most devastating computer glitches are often just a misplaced line of code, or an unplugged server.

Doesn't matter. Any halt produces fear within a market, even if it turns out to be technical, particularly with the United glitch, Wall Street Journal glitch and the free fall going on in China-all happening in the same day.
is the country in trouble? are the subways still running? Is starbucks still opened? -----how about nathans at coney Island? who won the hot dog eating countest?

Oops.
That's probably closer to the truth than you realize. The most devastating computer glitches are often just a misplaced line of code, or an unplugged server.

I do it all the time-------good I do not work in a nuclear power plant

Doesn't matter. Any halt produces fear within a market, even if it turns out to be technical, particularly with the United glitch, Wall Street Journal glitch and the free fall going on in China-all happening in the same day.
Which is one of the primary reason, I don't do short term trading.

But how many do?

because of the hot dog eating contest????

irosie, make jokes all you want, it doesn't lessen the seriousness of the halt.

t

gold-price-performance-USD_x.png

White House briefing: at this point no malicious actors seem to be involved.
At this point? Doesn't sound like they are sure. Sounds familiar.

because of the hot dog eating contest????

Forum List

Back