🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NYSE Trading Halted

They are doing a rolling open. Slow, but so far so good.

Anonymous had issued a message yesterday-
Twitter

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews

Wonder if tomorrow is going to be bad for Wall Street.... we can only hope.

CHINESE-DR-EVIL-2.jpg

I thought it was interesting that CNBC wasted no time in announcing "It is a glitch. There is NO Cyber attack." They didn't have time to even look at the problem before they announced in was not a cyber attack. Makes you wonder.

WSJ, United Airlines were also down. How can a glitch affect them at the same time?

I thought it was interesting that CNBC wasted no time in announcing "It is a glitch. There is NO Cyber attack." They didn't have time to even look at the problem before they announced in was not a cyber attack. Makes you wonder.

WSJ, United Airlines were also down. How can a glitch affect them at the same time?

once is an accident---twice is a coincident----THREE TIMES IS A SERIES-----wait for the third disaster----(I am holding my breath)

Hmmm....

The night before the New York Stock Exchange temporarily suspended trading due to an “internal technical issue,” the hacker collective Anonymous had a cryptic message for Wall Street on Twitter.

“Wonder if tomorrow is going to be bad for Wall Street…. we can only hope,” said the tweet posted at 11:45 p.m. Tuesday.

Anonymous‏@YourAnonNews
Wonder if tomorrow is going to be bad for Wall Street.... we can only hope.

This Is the Message Anonymous Posted Last Night Before the New York Stock Exchange Outage TheBlaze.com

And so does that explain why China's market is in a near free fall.

It's return fire in a counter cyber attack. Embrace the new battlefield, Cyber Space. Malware, Virus, Economic Fraud & Economic Terrorism by Debtors & Crony Creditors.

New router upgrades, chipped credit cards & readers will be issued by September in an attempt to slow the increasing rates of damage.

All trading on the New York Stock Exchange is halted Wednesday for unknown reasons. Trading still going on the Nasdaq.

Technical issues are blamed for the systems on the NYSE to shut down. Such outages are extremely rare in U.S. markets.

The NYSE online market status tracker read, "NYSE/NYSE MKT has temporarily suspended trading in all symbols. All open orders will be cancelled. Additional information will follow as soon as possible" Wednesday morning.

Traders on the NYSE floor were standing around looking at blank trading terminals where no bid or offers were being exchanged.

In a statement, the NYSE says: "We're currently experiencing a technical issue we're working to resolve as quickly as possible."

The outage at the NYSE comes curiously the same day when a technical glitch halted United Airlines flights around the country for roughly two hours.

NYSE halts all trading

Knew "Mr. Robot" was a bad idea. Probably a cyber attack.

Forum List

Back